GUILTY FL - Savannah Gold, 21, Jacksonville, 2 Aug 2017

Do know what time he shift was to start? Also, I noticed in another post upthread that her car was not in the usual area were it was parked.

Shift was supposed to start at 5:30pm according to report. Car is seen pulling into parking at 5:30 but she never entered workplace from parking lot.

I wonder if car was impounded or just picked up by parents.

This jumped out at me:

"What also puzzled loved ones was the flat tire, which police said appeared to have been punctured. Gold's family said it was a brand new tire that had just replaced one damaged the night before."

Did someone damage her tire intentionally the night before? That would definitely suggest this is someone who knows her (stalker, admirer, ex) even if she doesn't know him. She wasn't a random target--this person was after her.

This jumped out at me:

"What also puzzled loved ones was the flat tire, which police said appeared to have been punctured. Gold's family said it was a brand new tire that had just replaced one damaged the night before."

Did someone damage her tire intentionally the night before? That would definitely suggest this is someone who knows her (stalker, admirer, ex) even if she doesn't know him. She wasn't a random target.

Wow. I completely missed that. See I am not a real sluether. :tantrum: I am meeting a group of people about 6:00 pm at Bonefish. Hope to have more answers.

I wonder where she had her tire done. Wonder if it was someone from the tire place that liked her. I hope they are looking at every employee at her work and the tire place. Did anyone call in sick today and so on.

I have not gotten very much work done today. So worried about Savannah. I will say this, when I joined WS when Ivy was missing, I think we (friends) and family really felt like she missing on her own. She was having some rough times and as a young lady did not have all the life skills she needed (not that we ever have them all) to navigate what she was going through. Her family really tried to keep her missing status pretty quiet thinking she would come back to them on her own. After time had passed they were worried even if she had taken off on her own, she was not in a good state of mind and something could happened to her. At that time, they were more vocal, getting media involved, etc. I will tell you, I do not feel like that with Savannah's family and friends. She was in a great place in her life and seemed not to have a "care in the world". I am scared for her. I am so afraid someone has taken her. I so hope I am wrong.

Just checking to make sure this is on here. She is the daughter of a good friends daughter. I know her as she has been our waitress at Bonefish many times. Such a sweet girl. Her parents are in a terrible state. Waiting to hear about searches now. I hope she just needed a few days away but I am so afraid that is not the case.
Keep us aware of any searches. I am about an hour away. She appeared to be very close to her mother and from all reports, this was not her behavior. I am very worried.

Also wonder if LE has used scent dogs to follow a trail or to see if she was coerced into getting into another vehicle. Very worried. I think LE needs to be very active now. Praying for her safe return.

I wonder how far from home to work. Did somebody know where she lived, punctured the tire in hopes she would have to pull over before arriving at work.

I heard on the news tonight, News4Jax, that her ID's and credit cards were found in her car and her car unlocked. They have not found her phone. And I wish LE would clarify the prior damage to her tire. Was it wear, a nail, intentional damage? It's been 2 days already! Uuuuuuuughhhhhhhhhh!

Also wonder if LE has used scent dogs to follow a trail or to see if she was coerced into getting into another vehicle. Very worried. I think LE needs to be very active now. Praying for her safe return.

I hope they are getting all the support they need from LE. If not, I hope they are quick to hire professionals.

I hope they are getting all the support they need from LE. If not, I hope they are quick to hire professionals.
I don't know how financially able the family is to hire help. Savannah's Mom has stage 4 cancer (from a link above). This is just so awful. I just heard this on the Jax news today (on Friday) and she disappeared on Wednesday evening. Big lag for those of us to keep an eye out. I think we should be searching the area now.

I'm glad they are checking . Hope they see something

There are traffic cameras all the way down Southside Blvd and San Jose Blvd. I do know they are pulling the footage to see if they can find her car on the roadway heading to and any specific cars following her. She left her home the same time she would any afternoon when going to work. The Bonefish is in a typical strip mall in one of the most populated areas in Jacksonville. Her car was not parked in her normal area when going to work. It was a little away from the Bonefish. There are cameras covering the parking lot. I know there is great hope they will see something on camera.

I don't know how financially able the family is to hire help. Savannah's Mom has stage 4 cancer (from a link above). This is just so awful. I just heard this on the Jax news today (on Friday) and she disappeared on Wednesday evening. Big lag for those of us to keep an eye out. I think we should be searching the area now.

A recent report states that LE has ramped up efforts and are processing the car and pulling video. I hope this girl is found safe.
I realize that many can't afford to hire help, but then I know that many people just assume police will take all available measures when sometimes this doesn't happen in a timely fashion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back