FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to bed we were on another thread......WOW reading backwards.....did I miss anything?
Looks lik no arrests etc?
Are we back were we started???

This seems odd to me. Why hold another one 30 minutes after 1st one???
Why not do it together??
Any body have any thoughts on this?

Hopefully they know the SOB is watching...all along they have swat surrounding him and at the beginning of the 11:30 conference they decide to look into the camera and say "Its over, come out with your hands in the air"
Wishful thinking I guess, but would be nice to see happen today!

It was a list of tips to watch for to help identify the perp:

Changes of behavior, missing work, leaving the area after the 19th, cuts, bruises, nervousness, sudden shaving, covering a vehicle, keeping it is a garage...that sort of thing.

I have always had good luck with live stream from First Coast for those having trouble you can try this link. http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/livestream/breaking.aspx?storyid=147320&catid=319

So do you think this means DNA isn't matching up with anyone in the database(s)? Ugh.

Investigators plan to hold another news conference at 11:30 a.m. Count on Action News to bring you live coverage on the air and here, on ActionNewsJax.com.

WTH??? Why not at the same time?

Color me confused.

Well, I do know where there is a camper "for sale", and a bald man selling it...not sure how long he has been bald, and not sure how long the camper has been for sale..........just sayin

Did they have any experts at this presser? Maybe they bring those in? Maybe they will open up to questions at next one? Sorry If I got it wrong I did not get to see it.

Well, I do know where there is a camper "for sale", and a bald man selling it...not sure how long he has been bald, and not sure how long the camper has been for sale..........just sayin

This crossed my mind, too.

Maybe they need to tie up some loose ends before an arrest?

That stuff just sounds like common sense.

Seems like filler.

I wonder if LE has searched that camper?? Would be worth a shot, IMO

I wonder if Somer knew her older brother was at the park area. She was seen in front of the house on Gano Avenue, which is right across the street from the park area. She was reportedly upset. Wonder if she headed over to the park area to go see her older brother and that is where evil lurked.

I think something is about to happen..
Maybe this was just a warning....
The kind of warning that spoke directly to the perp saying that they know who he is, and his family does to...once they go back and think of the last week, they will realize it and the perp has no where to turn..
Gosh, I sure hope so anyways!

Those that missed it, I have found news4jax to be consisently reliable:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

Usually when there is a special report news conference they will put a banner up on their homepage which links directly to the video.

Just make sure you don't let it timeout. Keep your eye on the bottom of the video and click to resume if it does.

I have a feeling we will see Justino come out and give us the cause of death, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member