FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the comment came from someone who knew the driver and he hasn't told anybody else. Like LE did not know.
But, wouldn't autopsey be able to declare if she was indeed hit by a car?

If she was only knocked out and not killed, he could have taken her home and when she woke up she started screaming- and he killed her then. If her body was in any kind of compacter, injuries could have been obscured. The whole he may become more religious thing says the perp may show remorse for his actions. But like I said, it probably has nothing to do with anything.

The more I think about it - they must think it is someone local??? NO??

yep and that someone lives with them can tell by these mannerisms.
I wonder if the 4 in jail without bond know anything?
If related were they coming to kill a child killer and not robbery!!!

Geez, where is the next presser???

SO annoyed with national media - now we on Michael Jackson - get over it - Sorry, I am in a foul mood this morning, I have not got NOTHING done these past days, all my free time goes to the computer..

Same here:blushing:

Investigators plan to hold another news conference at 11:30 a.m. Count on Action News to bring you live coverage on the air and here, on ActionNewsJax.com.
When I went to Action News, this is what I found. I dunno. I don't think anyone does. Sorry if I left anyone confused-was just going w/what they said.
Action 4 dropped the ball. (That's me, paraphrasing what I really want to say- "Action 4 s***s")

If she was only knocked out and not killed, he could have taken her home and when she woke up she started screaming- and he killed her then. If her body was in any kind of compacter, injuries could have been obscured. The whole he may become more religious thing says the perp may show remorse for his actions. But like I said, it probably has nothing to do with anything.

and male DNA, cuts, bruses etc.........not with hit and run

Thank you PATTY G - Alright, I comment as I hear it -

I think it is interesting how he says "I Need Help From CERTAIN People"

The assitance of SPECIFIC Indiviuals!!!!!!

INDIVIDUAL responsible for this offense

I think it is interesting he brings up vehicle - makes me wonder if they know she was in a car.

I think we should call and tell them to look in the rv! LOL
It does say one person. Individual.

Unless the comment came from someone who knew the driver and he hasn't told anybody else. Like LE did not know.
But, wouldn't autopsey be able to declare if she was indeed hit by a car?
I dont think that the po po would be profiling someone with possible fresh cuts on their hands or head if she were hit by a car.......jmooc

Partiallly clothed is telling me a completely different story and MUM about COD also tells me this was way deeper than auto/ hit-n-run.

I'ts MS so I can't post it here. Just put his name and FL in the search box and you should find him. Has son with first name "J" on friends list.
pics on MS not very well lit to tell...I don't know...

Geez, where is the next presser???

SO annoyed with national media - now we on Michael Jackson - get over it

I hear ya NSC...The whole body double brouhahah is just another excuse for money/attention-grubbing LaToya and Dad to get a little airtime. Who the heck cares?

Maybe Somer was strangled since they believe the person could have cuts on hands or arms, or there was evidence of her trying to defend herself in some way. Since no one saw anything, I'd think they have to base their profile on the state of the body.

If the presser is important about SOMER then HLN will have breaking nws......like an arrest!
The only guy with cut to face, they have in jail already and questioned for hours........
but some say the pix is not recent???
darn hubby wants lunch, how rude is that!

OK- this probably has nothing to do with anything, but a couple of days ago as I was reading comments on various news sites, someone said Somer was hit by a car, the man panicked when he saw she wasn't moving, he picked her up and put her in the backseat. He dumped her body at around 4am tuesday morning in a dumpster near a local restaurant.

I'm calling b*** s***

NOT to you Snufamonbobball but to whoever started the rumor.

IF that was the case, we would know at least that Somer died as a result of a hit and run.

Of course this is ONLY what I think...

There's a huge difference between a hit and run and a CHILD KILLER.

Does anyone agree???

Tarabull.

I dont think that the po po would be profiling someone with possible fresh cuts on their hands or head if she were hit by a car.......jmooc

I agree. Just discussing. :)

If the presser is important about SOMER then HLN will have breaking nws......like an arrest!
The only guy with cut to face, they have in jail already and questioned for hours........
but some say the pix is not recent???
darn hubby wants lunch, how rude is that!

Tell him to get you some lunch while he's up. :angel:

is the presser for this morning cancelled? i thought they were having one at 11am, but the live feeds are just blank. thanks!

ETA: nevermind, found it on the previous page..thanks for posting it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member