FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I heard them say on HLN today that the house located at 1080 Gano has been cleared? Did anyone else hear the same? I believe it was this afternoon when they typically do the final afternoon wrap up of daily events.

There appears to be so much mis info being reported ie Kyle called in to the news station. no he did not so, who was the first person he talked to about Somer?

I thought I heard them same on HLN today that the house at 1080 Gano has been cleared? Did anyone else hear the same? I believe it was this afternoon when the do the final afternoon wrap up of daily events.

Yes, it was cleared and given back to the owners this past Tues. , I think...

Salem, You must be a computer genius. I would never be able to add all those Threads here in one place. Thank you.

Surely LE has found out exactly who was working on that house and rounded them up by now, even the owners.

I'm thinking everybody living around that home knows when workers are at the vacant home and when they have left for the day. My thinking leaves room for all those living or stalking around that empty home.

Important to know is when the workers left for the day!

I thought I heard them say on HLN today that the house located at 1080 Gano has been cleared? Did anyone else hear the same? I believe it was this afternoon when they typically do the final afternoon wrap up of daily events.

I did not hear that.

Soot on Somer. I told you she was in the house!

A 7 year old girl likely wouldn't even notice new windows and roof. New stuff done inside she would notice. "Nice job on the renovations!"

well. ya think they could have told us that.

but no. they tell Nancy.

sheesh. :rolleyes:

FWIW, I told us that, but I'm the unicorn chaser, so no one ever listens. Lol .
But seriously, that's good, it means they have the primary crime scene. Blows my theory, so now I have to redo a lot of thinking.

Good point . I was thinking perhaps there was soot around the perimeter or on old material on the grounds or the garbage, dumpster. It would be interesting to know when they quit work that day. Perhaps this Vinson dude hires casual workers from an agency ex cons or etc. I am from Canada and we have many of these agencies, the employer gets a bonus or wage assistance. If in fact itwas a worker from the home maybe this is why LE is stating that individuals know something.... Best offense is a defense. (Owner Vinson)
I want to know when they quit work that day too and if one person was left alone with her at this vacant house.The police said an idividual attacked her.One?

I'm thinking everybody living around that home knows when workers are at the vacant home and when they have left for the day. My thinking leaves room for all those living or stalking around that empty home.

Important to know is when the workers left for the day!

Exactly, Can LE not even throw us that bone??

We're having one hello storm here in ET...glad the satellite came back up for a minute and I'm really glad that this thread isn't flying right now..lol
So, soot was found on Somer huh...I do believe Somer was in that house on Gano but I don't think she was placed in a dumpster on that property because the dumpster we saw on the news reports appeared to have not been emptied in a while.
So, where is the nearest dumpster to that property, one that would be somewhat secluded.

I want to know when they quit work that day too and if one person was left alone with her at this vacant house.The police said an idividual attacked her.One?

I was thinking that too but then just realized....it doesn't matter if any one of the 3 were there by themselves does it? If they swabbed all 3 or 2 whoever V said was there...then they have their DNA. And if Somer had DNA under her fingernails...then they would already know if they have a match. So this tells me it's none of those workers...am I missing something? :banghead:

Jeez, how the heck does Sheeba always manage to get through on NG.....she must start speed dialing at noon. LOL

Sheeba was asked that question on the Haleigh thread & she answered...she sent the twins a box of diapers!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I still crack up over that, Sheeba is a riot! :dance:

We're having one hello storm here in ET...glad the satellite came back up for a minute and I'm really glad that this thread isn't flying right now..lol
So, soot was found on Somer huh...I do believe Somer was in that house on Gano but I don't think she was placed in a dumpster on that property because the dumpster we saw on the news reports appeared to have not been emptied in a while.
So, where is the nearest dumpster to that property, one that would be somewhat secluded.

Maybe she was placed in the residential containers belonging to that property.

Regarding the soot...obviously she could have gotten soot on herself or clothes at the house, left and was attacked somewhere else. The condition of the soot on her body could tell a tale too. It could look like the soot came from the perp, like it was pressed into her flesh when he held her tightly or there could even be prints that looked like they came from an adult hand on her clothing which would confirm her attacker was in the burnt house.

Yes, they swabbed his brother. If Kyle was the assistant then they swabbed him too. MommaD seems to have confirmed that Kyle was the assistant and in his interview with News 4 Jax James basically said there were just the 2 of them (him and the assistant) who worked on the house
Thank you.DNA didn't match them?

DNA can take months. It was 11 months from my assault to my trial, it was postponed, the DNA wasn't back, it took another 3 weeks, so almost a year. This is MI, we don't have the crime rate FL does, and it still took almost a year.
Granted, not a murder, but I would still expect at least a few weeks for the forensic testing to be completed. Just because they were swabbed and haven't been arrested, doesn't mean they didn't do it. Just means the tests might not be back.
I hate CSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member