FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claude Davis - RSO

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/parsons_andrea.html

It has been asked if Davis moved. To the best of my knowledge he has not. The neighbors say he has been seen recently but can not verify if he was at home on the day that Somer Thompson disappeared. They also say they were told by the Park Office that he is a registered sex offender but that they were not aware that he had at one time implicated himself in the Andrea Parsons case by saying that he had disposed of her in a dumpster.

Link to recent (10-30-09) photos of Claude Davis residence and van. Some of Davis neighbors say they have lived there for three years and the van in the pictures in the link below is the only vehicle they know of him owning.

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss217/ConvictThem/Claude Davis/

Note that Davis' van is in the process of being painted blue.

If anybody saw this van in the Orange Park neighborhood the day Somer Thompson went missing please contact:

Clay County Tip Line: 877-227-6911 or cart@claysheriff.com

quote snipped respectively

I've given this some thought...the fact that DT wasn't completely truthful about Somer coming home late sometimes. If she really thought something happened to her on that day I can see why she didn't spill those beans. It might not be right, but how often do we hear that LE might not take it seriously if they think the child habitually comes home late? And to DT's credit, the babysitter said it would take Somer anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to get home IIRC. So by 4:00 or even 5:00 pm way more time had elapsed than what was normal for Somer. Mom just wanted them to take it seriously...jmo

I remember the babysitter interview, but I can't remember the babysitter saying that she was at the home during the school year. I've wondered if she babysat in the summer and this is when Somer would "disappear" for short periods. If so, then the Mom's statement that her kids are very good at going directly home from school may be true.

Also KK's formal charges in 2000 were for attempted kidnapping and impersonating a police officer. I can only read the headings of the motions filed, but one was to submit evidence under the "Williams Rule" which allows evidence of collateral bad acts to prove intent or an M.O.

I understood that to mean there were multiple attempted abductions but for some reason they weren't charged- most likely lack of a complaining witness, or shaky evidence in some of the other cases.

Also, it looks like he went all the way through a trial - he filed a motion to declare a mistrial.

:waitasec:I wish they would figure out who did this and give the family and the community some piece of mind the whole thing makes me sick and for some reason I have an uneasy feeling about the whole thing something just doesn't sit right with me I think who ever did this knows her...... I don't understand why on that particular day SP was asked to stay at the house what are the chances she would go missing the one day there was an adult at he house!!!:waitasec:

I remember the babysitter interview, but I can't remember the babysitter saying that she was at the home during the school year. I've wondered if she babysat in the summer and this is when Somer would "disappear" for short periods. If so, then the Mom's statement that her kids are very good at going directly home from school may be true.

Link to article with quote from babysitter. http://www.aworldnews.com/missing-florida-child-somer-thompson-9841
quoted in part:"it was not anything new for Somer to run ahead of her siblings on the way home from school and that she would take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to make her way home; and that her mother had a list of phones numbers for her friends and would start calling the friends if she took too long to get home."

According to something I read on Brian perp was at funeral...........LE checked it out I hope for every one !!!

What would you say is the final consensus of the garbage?

Somer found in garbage at GA landfill, dumped from truck on Wednesday ~ 3:30 (media reports).

Garbage was picked up on Tuesday. (media reports) IF that is true, then she was in the garbage in the city limits of Orange Park because those outside the city limits have their garbage picked up on Wednesday. (Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #12)

LE would have to narrow down whether the garbage Somer was found in was from residential or commercial.

Construction dumpsters are out of the picture completely.

Is all that true?

The linked post wasn't the last post on it (from me that is). After that I posted along the lines of the following:

....which is why Det Owens saying "That collection was being done by outside companies," has stuck in my head.

The trash within OP city limits is picked up by OP DPW. (so not outside companies)

Horton Dr is outside city limits per DPW.

The trash outside city limits (unincorporated areas) is picked up by ADVANCED DISPOSAL CORPORATE.

Horton Dr is in Zone 3 and trash pick-up is on Wednesday .

Trash pick-up for Tuesday is in Zone 2 (zone pdf is attached to a prior post)

Keystone Heights (which is in the zone 2 area) is serviced by Emerald Waste, Inc.

Det Owens said "companies".

Will add also that Green Cove Springs has a garbage PU on Tuesday though forget their way of PU.

ETA Green Cove Springs

GARBAGE (Includes food & other household waste)
Garbage must be bagged and tied and placed in the container provided by the City. Do not place loose garbage in the container. Garbage should be placed curbside no later than 7a.m. on collection day. The City provides twice a week pickup on the following days:
Monday & Thursday
Tuesday & Friday

http://greencovesprings.govoffice.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={5FE8E4C9-A473-4466-B320-771D2DF113A4}

:waitasec:I wish they would figure out who did this and give the family and the community some piece of mind the whole thing makes me sick and for some reason I have an uneasy feeling about the whole thing something just doesn't sit right with me I think who ever did this knows her...... I don't understand why on that particular day SP was asked to stay at the house what are the chances she would go missing the one day there was an adult at he house!!!:waitasec:

And why don't they say who they cleared and who is not a suspect. Husbands, boy friends, neighbors, teachers, truck drivers ....

Respectfully snipped from SALEM ............
Kenneth Joseph Kellam: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOff...01F32}&sp=1&nm=

Was this posted yet? He was arrested in Albany, GA. I'm still looking for his birthdate. Albany LE tipped off Florida LE because it is "geographically feasible" he could be involved in Somer's case. There is NO evidence - but it is feasible.

I know someone brought this guy up yesterday (I think) and I will have to go to the main thread to see what the discussion was.

Salem

ETA: DOB is 3/2/1973: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOff...01F32}&sp=1&nm=

Check out this picture of him - very different: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/defa...sp/bn=00030318

Article about the crimes he was originally busted for: http://www.sptimes.com/News/060300/H...r_accuse.shtml

This dude is scary = worked at Busch Gardens and the Zoo and a high school as the custodian.

It could be possible the perp was hurt/bleeding when Somer went by, and she helped him over at the bathroom across the street.

Certainly a possibility but, we know from press reports LE only spent 6 min. in the bathroom. Also we don't know if the vacant home was a determined to be a crime scene at this point. Yes, they took bags of evidence out of there & we saw they climbed into the "full" dumpster, but they were only there what 2 days? Yet, we still don't know if this was THE crime scene KWIM?

I asked around at the local gay bar about the symbolism of a tattoo of a baby (cartoon form or not) being a sign of one who 'liked' children and none of the patrons knew. Admittedly, the bar had very few patrons this evening. I will call tattoo parlors tomorrow and see if I can find an answer for you. I do know that I have heard that the child molesters get these baby tattoo's as a sign to each other and then also use the tattoos to start conversations with children. They may say to a child "I like kids, see how much I like kids, I have a tattoo of a baby". However, I am trying to find a source other than myself to corroborate this information for you.

According to the police report SP said that AT and STtwin arrived home and told him about Somer. Then SP said he sent AT out to search for Somer but he didn't mention sending out the STtwin. Then he said that AT came back and he sent HER back out, again not mentioning STtwin. If STtwin stayed at the house, I am assuming that's why SP stayed at the house so he could watch him and therefore I ruled SP out because he didn't have any alone time.

Then, when CC arrived home, he picked up STtwin and they went off searching.

What am I missing that makes SP one of the suspects?

I asked around at the local gay bar about the symbolism of a tattoo of a baby (cartoon form or not) being a sign of one who 'liked' children and none of the patrons knew. Admittedly, the bar had very few patrons this evening. I will call tattoo parlors tomorrow and see if I can find an answer for you. I do know that I have heard that the child molesters get these baby tattoo's as a sign to each other and then also use the tattoos to start conversations with children. They may say to a child "I like kids, see how much I like kids, I have a tattoo of a baby". However, I am trying to find a source other than myself to corroborate this information for you.

I know "NAMBLA" and other pedophile organizations use symbols of a big heart and a little heart to represent them. Its pink if the sicko likes little girls, blue if he likes little boys. They call them "boylovers" and "girllovers." There are anti-pedophile websites that have a lot of information on it, but I don't want to send you to google in case actual websites come up. It's really disgusting, and some of the arguments they use to justify it are sick- they say the greeks did it, that until recently homosexuality was looked down on, that children can "love." Totally ignoring the tons of empirical evidence that shows just how F-ed up abuse makes children.

Claude Davis - RSO

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/parsons_andrea.html

It has been asked if Davis moved. To the best of my knowledge he has not. The neighbors say he has been seen recently but can not verify if he was at home on the day that Somer Thompson disappeared. They also say they were told by the Park Office that he is a registered sex offender but that they were not aware that he had at one time implicated himself in the Andrea Parsons case by saying that he had disposed of her in a dumpster.

Link to recent (10-30-09) photos of Claude Davis residence and van.

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss217/ConvictThem/Claude%20Davis/

If anybody saw this van in the Orange Park neighborhood the day Somer Thompson went missing please contact:

Clay County Tip Line: 877-227-6911 or cart@claysheriff.com

Added this to entry in RSO list in Who's Who.

quote snipped respectively

I've given this some thought...the fact that DT wasn't completely truthful about Somer coming home late sometimes. If she really thought something happened to her on that day I can see why she didn't spill those beans. It might not be right, but how often do we hear that LE might not take it seriously if they think the child habitually comes home late? And to DT's credit, the babysitter said it would take Somer anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to get home IIRC. So by 4:00 or even 5:00 pm way more time had elapsed than what was normal for Somer. Mom just wanted them to take it seriously...jmo
BBM

Not sure where it came about that DT was not truthful. I believe Sheriff Beseler in his interview the evening of 10/19 indicated (in different words) that Somer was known to wander but the length of time this time was out of the norm.

Thought it was Somer's grandmother that said Somer always came home after school etc....

Here's the wikipedia link for NAMBLA, I don't want to search any farther than wikipedia- but it might have info about the baby symbols: [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nambla[/ame]

While I think it's good that LE is looking at him as a possibility, I also think it's just as likely it was someone closer to home ~ already in the area, who lives there. MOO
Panthera, I just have to play devil's advocate here...
After all this time, w/nothing else happening (that we know of) I have to say that looking at any new-kid-on-the-block-that-has-a-murdered-child is just what needs to be done. With a magnifying glass.
I would never say it was not someone who had lived there for a while, but it's just that dang quinky-dink rearin' its ugly old head again, you know?
Plus, the fast action of dumping into some sort of trash container might mean that they WEREN'T familiar with the area, right?

Oh, and I will edit my Davis post to add that the neighbors say that is his only vehicle.

I'm not sure SP is a suspect.... at this point I myself am not ruling anybody out....however I do find it a little odd that he was never asked to stay before and then on this day he was I'm just trying to look at everything I feel there is something obvious that everyone is missing:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member