FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPark has its share of SO.........more than norm..........
imagine 161..........and that are the ones LE know about......
OPark is not that big!

BBM

Not sure where it came about that DT was not truthful. I believe Sheriff Beseler in his interview the evening of 10/19 indicated (in different words) that Somer was known to wander but the length of time this time was out of the norm.

Thought it was Somer's grandmother that said Somer always came home after school etc....

Thanks for that info capoly. I've seen it questioned several times why DT may not have mentioned that Somer was known not to always return home from school on time. I was merely trying to provide an alternative explanation of why that might be. But if it didn't happen, then all the better. Thanks again for the clarification :)

This is interesting.I don't know if it is correct or not.I personally feel somer was killed in the vacant house.This is XXXXXXXXXXXX on Somer.Any of this true so far.

Heads up: they said posting from this person is a no no...I didn't know either till a couple nites ago :(

I asked around at the local gay bar about the symbolism of a tattoo of a baby (cartoon form or not) being a sign of one who 'liked' children and none of the patrons knew. Admittedly, the bar had very few patrons this evening. I will call tattoo parlors tomorrow and see if I can find an answer for you. I do know that I have heard that the child molesters get these baby tattoo's as a sign to each other and then also use the tattoos to start conversations with children. They may say to a child "I like kids, see how much I like kids, I have a tattoo of a baby". However, I am trying to find a source other than myself to corroborate this information for you.

That tattoo might be a character from tv "family guy".
It's a popular program with kids (and some adults)

Another thing,
note how Davis has been painting his van blue.

I think I should add that to the Davis post also.

Panthera, I just have to play devil's advocate here...
After all this time, w/nothing else happening (that we know of) I have to say that looking at any new-kid-on-the-block-that-has-a-murdered-child is just what needs to be done. With a magnifying glass.
I would never say it was not someone who had lived there for a while, but it's just that dang quinky-dink rearin' its ugly old head again, you know?
Plus, the fast action of dumping into some sort of trash container might mean that they WEREN'T familiar with the area, right?
I'm following you about the trash container too. I'd really think the last thing somebody who lives there would do is dump her in their own trash which would make them the #1 suspect if she were found before the pick up. On the other hand, they may not think LE would be following the garbage trucks if they put her in there just before the truck arrived (to rule out anybody else snooping through the trash). On the other hand, somebody out of the area wouldn't care whose trash they put her in since it wouldn't be traced back to them and they'd be long gone. MOO

This is interesting.I don't know if it is correct or not.I personally feel somer was killed in the vacant house.This is XXXXXXXXXXXX on Somer.Any of this true so far.

Heads up: they said posting from this person is a no no...I didn't know either till a couple nites ago :(
I'm very sorry.Please accept my appologies.I did not know.I deleted it.

I noticed on KK profile he has lots of tats of a moon.. wonder what that means??? he has 2 if not more moon tats.. TIA

They just reported on Channel 4 that the owner of the house on Gano (1080?) has hired off duty LE to guard the house this weekend.

Claude Davis - RSO

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/parsons_andrea.html

It has been asked if Davis moved. To the best of my knowledge he has not. The neighbors say he has been seen recently but can not verify if he was at home on the day that Somer Thompson disappeared. They also say they were told by the Park Office that he is a registered sex offender but that they were not aware that he had at one time implicated himself in the Andrea Parsons case by saying that he had disposed of her in a dumpster.

Link to recent (10-30-09) photos of Claude Davis residence and van. Some of Davis neighbors say they have lived there for three years and the van in the pictures in the link below is the only vehicle they know of him owning.

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss217/ConvictThem/Claude Davis/

Note that Davis' van is in the process of being painted blue.

If anybody saw this van in the Orange Park neighborhood the day Somer Thompson went missing please contact:

Clay County Tip Line: 877-227-6911 or cart@claysheriff.com

I noticed on KK profile he has lots of tats of a moon.. wonder what that means??? he has 2 if not more moon tats.. TIA

trophies????

They just reported on Channel 4 that the owner of the house on Gano (1080?) has hired off duty LE to guard the house this weekend.

I'm not sure I'd want it anymore... :(

OMG. I can't even write out the association that may represent, considering his offenses. :furious:

trophies????

yikes...just googled meaning of moon tattoos quoted in part:
"The Hunters Moon was the name given to the first full moon after the Harvest Moon. It often signaled the period when animals that migrated, either herd animals or birds, began to be hunted in earnest for food stores for the winter ahead. Like the Harvest Moon, the Hunters Moon is very bright and on cloudless nights it was said a good hunter could track his prey as if by daylight. Because the Hunters Moon was bright enough to hunt by, it was also occasionally referred to as the Blood Moon."

from this site: http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_moon.htm

quote snipped respectively

I've given this some thought...the fact that DT wasn't completely truthful about Somer coming home late sometimes. If she really thought something happened to her on that day I can see why she didn't spill those beans. It might not be right, but how often do we hear that LE might not take it seriously if they think the child habitually comes home late? And to DT's credit, the babysitter said it would take Somer anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to get home IIRC. So by 4:00 or even 5:00 pm way more time had elapsed than what was normal for Somer. Mom just wanted them to take it seriously...jmo
And yet, Diena says on this day it just felt different from the other times.

yikes...just googled meaning of moon tattoos quoted in part:
"The Hunters Moon was the name given to the first full moon after the Harvest Moon. It often signaled the period when animals that migrated, either herd animals or birds, began to be hunted in earnest for food stores for the winter ahead. Like the Harvest Moon, the Hunters Moon is very bright and on cloudless nights it was said a good hunter could track his prey as if by daylight. Because the Hunters Moon was bright enough to hunt by, it was also occasionally referred to as the Blood Moon."

from this site: http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoos_designs_symbols_moon.htm

do we know which moon phases his tats are? Victims and his moon that night as trophies to remind him of his happy moon phase for his sick mind?
Do we have pics???

It probably has nothing to do with this man's tatoos, but I heard on tv the other day that the crescent moon is a symbol of Islam.

I'm following you about the trash container too. I'd really think the last thing somebody who lives there would do is dump her in their own trash which would make them the #1 suspect if she were found before the pick up. On the other hand, they may not think LE would be following the garbage trucks if they put her in there just before the truck arrived (to rule out anybody else snooping through the trash). On the other hand, somebody out of the area wouldn't care whose trash they put her in since it wouldn't be traced back to them and they'd be long gone. MOO

Can't remember the name, but in the case of the hospital orderly who told his wife he was in med school and she found out he lied, he used his neighbor's trash cans to dispose of her body or her mattress. I guess there is a time gap between when neighbors leave for work and when the trash is picked up that would allow anyone to add to add to their trash. If it was a "wanderer" though, it seems he would have had to do it that night in which case the owners of the cans may have noticed before leaving for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member