FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is absolutely unbelievable. What on earth could DT be so bitter toward her children's father about? I do feel sorry for what has happened to her family, but this is ST's family too. And leaving the father's name out of the obit? DT definitely has anger issues I think. No matter what, it is not right for her to deprive the children of having their father in their life....unless, of course, the father abused the children at some point. That's the only thing I can think of that would make me not let my children talk to their father or list him as a survivor in an obit. JMO

Taking a totally other avenue on this subject of daughter saying she couldn't talk to ST at funeral - could it be that the older daughter saw something, holds a vital piece of info that the LE don't want getting out to anyone? Possibly the LE has told DT not to let the child(ren) speak with anyone for fear this info might get out - who knows...
Has it been proven that DT purposely kept St off of the obituary? Did she say herself she purposely left his name off?

Good morning Bern..

Well , maybe if you read this might help.. I don't know.. rules are so confusing to me.. always subject to change .. and not black and white as per Tricia..

New Rules on Sex Offenders and Rumors. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

there is a link tricia put in this thread about rumors and locals with info. if that means visions I don't know ... but I love to hear ppls dreams and visions on this.. I know Haleigh c has a dream thread .. would love for Somer to have one..

I hope it helps.. sorry can't do any better than that for you..

well, I could read your dream as being the person lived or lives south and just connects to summer.. and could be south of town.. its hard to read dreams.. I read mine wrong in caylee's case...

I know most dreams are just dreams, but lots of what I got with Caylee have been right. And I think I am close with Haleigh. But I don't want to offend anyone so I don't always post stuff, KWIM?

I woke up today thinking about the babysitting arrangements...

some how we need to find out who was babysitting before sp that day....

a post someone posted yesterday or day before from video clip said dt was asked if an adult type was home when children came home daily. dt said yes.. now we all know she could of lied.. but did she..???

did dt and this babysitter person have bad words the friday before and she quit on monday.??

I have always felt this killer plannned this over the weekend or for a while.. I just can;'t get away from that .. Cause it was monday..

I don't know what day of week stats say is most common days.. for abductions.. they surely had of studied this... surely..???

But being a monday is very telling to me.. since summer was snatched after school wallking home....

I know a lot of mothers have male babysitters.. I totally do not agree with this... I hate to judge so many males in a group but they are the ones more likely to sexually abuse people...

Just can't believe it hasn't come out about the babysitter ..

Sure we have that one girl.. but when did she quit?? when did she babysit and for how long.. she was very upset with dt sounds like in the article in paper..

so could one of her boyfriends??? she whined to him and got him worked up over weekend.???
I could see this person driving , skate boarding...

so many pieces we need.. but can't do much with those ppl they are under age.. so makes it harder..

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Good Morning to ALL, I was thinking that perhaps DT did not have a regular sitter since the last one quit or? Maybe she relied on AT (10 yr old). We do not know if SP was a last min. effort to have someone at the home. Please People don't bite my head off but....I was wondering if SP was actually at the house that day. Maybe DT panicked when Somer did not return home with others. Maybe it was AT that called her and DT went into panic mode and had SP cover for her. We do not have phone records or diddly, it is just something I have been wondering about.

On another note, I was wondering if the killer knew when the Dumpsters are emptied , therefore must be a local. It seems to brazen to dump a body in a dumpster not knowing when the trash would be picked up. ie 1 day -7 days.
JMO

Good Morning to ALL, I was thinking that perhaps DT did not have a regular sitter since the last one quit or? Maybe she relied on AT (10 yr old). We do not know if SP was a last min. effort to have someone at the home. Please People don't bite my head off but....I was wondering if SP was actually at the house that day. Maybe DT panicked when Somer did not return home with others. Maybe it was AT that called her and DT went into panic mode and had SP cover for her. We do not have phone records or diddly, it is just something I have been wondering about.

On another note, I was wondering if the killer knew when the Dumpsters are emptied , therefore must be a local. It seems to brazen to dump a body in a dumpster not knowing when the trash would be picked up. ie 1 day -7 days.
JMO

Definitely a local and DT definitely is LYING. She's not a good liar either. I have been lied to in my life and can now spot one a mile away.

If SP is a lie guess who is the prime suspect? PC who else.

I know most dreams are just dreams, but lots of what I got with Caylee have been right. And I think I am close with Haleigh. But I don't want to offend anyone so I don't always post stuff, KWIM?

I hate to change topics but how and who murdered Caylee? What dream did you have of her? I think Casey is covering up for someone too. I've been searching for an Orlando boy missing or dead like you said in the other post but have yet to find article on him.

It is obvious that bad blood exists between DT and ST , but what is at the bottom of this. A Divorce is imminent. DT has a steady BF and ST apparently has a GF.
Being separated for years from my Husband, our children were never compromised as to not be able to see their Father. What on earth happened.

Just an FYI, the seller of the puppies is 6 miles away.

Did DT say that the Sheriff told her the perp was not anyone she knew? I'll have to go back and read what was posted last night.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE FURTHER ... AM STILL SEARCHING FOR VIDEO/ARTICLE/POST in THREAD 17.

At 2:54 (almost at end)
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21599954/index.html

Taking a totally other avenue on this subject of daughter saying she couldn't talk to ST at funeral - could it be that the older daughter saw something, holds a vital piece of info that the LE don't want getting out to anyone? Possibly the LE has told DT not to let the child(ren) speak with anyone for fear this info might get out - who knows...
Has it been proven that DT purposely kept St off of the obituary? Did she say herself she purposely left his name off?

No way. DT is under the control of one person only and that's PC.

You don't accidentally leave out the name of a father on an obituary. Definitely intentional.

JMO

Sharpening my bicuspids as I get ready to take a bite outta cathdawg
just kidding !!! You know, it makes perfect sense. Possibly she felt the state would come down on her & take all kids if she was leaving them alone & she knew this, so she called her friend SP to say he was to watch the kids when they got home from school. I'm sure she was in panic mode, worried about where Somer could have been... I can definitely see it happening that way.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=133118&catid=57

[snipped...]Elon, NC -- Friends of Somer Thompson and her family want to keep her memory alive, while protecting other children from going missing.

She disappeared on her walk home to school in Florida last month.

Police later found the seven-year-old's body in a Georgia landfill.
Her father, Sam Thompson lives in Graham.

This weekend, two events are being held in Somer's memory.
A memorial service is planned tomorrow in Graham.

Sam Thompson said it will show how important his daughter was to everyone.

Another event scheduled for Sunday is aimed at preventing other children from disappearing.

Members of the band "Something Wicked" said they're planning something good.

[more at link...]

It seems that NOTHING has been "proven" in this case except that ST's body was found, but I watched a video of DT answering a question from a reporter about the bio dad and she said "he is not in the picture." then went on to add that he would not be staying at her house if he came to Orange Park. Then someone posted (I think it was sadnpod, but not sure) that the grandmother on the dad's side was not allowed to talk to the children when she called, that the boyfriend of DT told her not to contact them except through their attoney.

Of course, I have no proof of this, but I believe that it was intentional that his name was left out of the obit - that is MOO because, like you said, it hasn't been proven.

You may have a good point there about AT seeing something that day and having been told not to talk to anyone though. Come to think of it, I heard ST on one of the talk shows say that he talked to the twin brother and the older brother at the funeral, but he did not say he talked to the other daughter--just that she was crying her eyes out. Maybe AT is, after all, a witness, but the twin brother and the older brother are not. Could be.

If you believe SP was not at the house, do you think AT and ST (minors) lied about it? And AT lied about SP telling her to go look, and go look really good?

Do you think AT called her mom (there would be record wouldn't there) telling her Somer was not home when they arrived home at 3:10ish? And Diena texted/called SP to get over there and made up this elaborate story? And SP went for it?

SP would have at least have to be there by 4 (when the text messages were exchanged) since LE would have cell phone records and would probably be able to figure out by pings where he was making calls/texts from.

This is a first time post for me , but I have been lurking here since Somer went missing. I just can't shake the image that was posted here last night by that Barry person. I hope he was turned in and the moderators didn't completely erase the image because I find it very strange . If he were just a troll why would he choose THAT particular image? Its as if they have been following this thread and chose a photo that would match some of the possibilities that have been discussed here of what happened to Somer.

There is no doubt in my mind that LE has the phone records of Sean, Diena, Perry, AC (minor ... if he has cell) ... and more.

Just an FYI, the seller of the puppies is 6 miles away.

Did DT say that the Sheriff told her the perp was not anyone she knew? I'll have to go back and read what was posted last night.

WELL - did you????

since READING was an afterthought to your question...

THIS is an example of how rumors get started.

It be nice if you would nip this one in the bud.

Kmart, Sorry I was not here at the time the image was posted.

This is a first time post for me , but I have been lurking here since Somer went missing. I just can't shake the image that was posted here last night by that Barry person. I hope he was turned in and the moderators didn't completely erase the image because I find it very strange . If he were just a troll why would he choose THAT particular image? Its as if they have been following this thread and chose a photo that would match some of the possibilities that have been discussed here of what happened to Somer.

Is it ok to ask what the picture was of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517