FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes so much sense too. I was thinking at one point it could have been the boyfriend of the babysitter or even a brother or cousin of her. It could have been one of her aunt's husband or even the grandfather. It's a male influence. The list isn't that long. I think this wasn't a random abduction. things point to PC for me because he has such control over DT and her family.

US data - In 90% of the rapes of children less than 12 years old, the child knew the offender, according to police-recorded incident data.

The victim-offender relationship in child murder varies with the age of the victim: In most murders of a young child, a family member killed the child, while in most murders of an older child, age 15 to 17, the perpetrator was an acquaintance to the victim or was unknown to law enforcement authorities.

According to Statistics Canada, the Government of Canada's statistics agency, when a child is murdered in Canada, it's usually at the hands of a relative, not a stranger.

Family members were found guilty in almost two-thirds (63 per cent) of the 1,990 solved cases of children and youth homicides in Canada between 1974 and 1999, according to Statistics Canada. Twenty-seven per cent of the murders were committed by acquaintances, and only 10 per cent by strangers.

Child murder by sexual predator is very rare.

I hate to be so blunt, but it looked like a child with their face bashed in.

I believe the pic was posted on several threads not just this one. I, thankfully, didn't see it. I don't think it was specific to this thread.

This is a first time post for me , but I have been lurking here since Somer went missing. I just can't shake the image that was posted here last night by that Barry person. I hope he was turned in and the moderators didn't completely erase the image because I find it very strange . If he were just a troll why would he choose THAT particular image? Its as if they have been following this thread and chose a photo that would match some of the possibilities that have been discussed here of what happened to Somer.

It's an odd handle you've picked for youself and it's interesting we find you here this morning Kmart73 after the very recent freak show put on by Barry9120.

Undoubtedly strange...

tarabull,

I guess it would be strange if you're insinuating that I would post a horrific photo and then show up the next day encouraging the moderators to turn it in. I am just a person horrified by what I saw last night.

BOLO........ Emma Peele, momtective, cam, kimster ... where are you guys???

WELL - did you????

since READING was an afterthought to your question...

THIS is an example of how rumors get started.

It be nice if you would nip this one in the bud.

Reading wasn't an afterthought.

Reading what was posted last night was.

I thought it was said during one of DT's appearances on firstcoast, GMA and Dr. Phil which were posted in Thread 17, which is where I've been.

If anyone call help out, please let me know.

Found.
At 2:54 (end of video)
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21599954/index.html

can someone fill me in on what happened last night? or is there a link to the post?

And if anyone missed me editing all my posts.

Found (at 2:54, nearly end of video)

Somer's Mom Says She Needs Answers to Investigation

Typed from me listening:

And Thompson says one of the things investigators have told her is that they have had to use other crime labs outside of the state of Florida because they are analyzing so many different DNA samples from different people. She also says they have told her they don't believe the suspect is anyone that she knows.

isn't anyone she knows

tarabull,

I guess it would be strange if you're insinuating that I would post a horrific photo and then show up the next day encouraging the moderators to turn it in. I am just a person horrified by what I saw last night.

Well it is daffed that someone would even do it in the first place SO YEAH IMO the poster was dumb enough to pull it off, i think they are likely @$$ enough to come back here this morning and sure do hope the mods have turned BOTH pictures and the poster in.

As you pointed out, it IS STRANGE one of the photos displayed the type of brutal wounds one of our posters has envisioned as the COD for Somer...and i also noticed the hands in the image had rubber gloves on.

But, the second picture was NOT something we could connect to this case in fact the image had the name of the website in the top right corner so I'm certain that picture (the 2nd one) was something random off the internet. Which leads me thinking the first image was/is also. (AT least that's what I want to believe!)

So IF it wasn't YOU, cuz that's what you are saying - then it was just some TWISTED FREAK trying to disturb us all on the eve of Friday the 13th.

And it worked, I slept with all the lights on.

Not to mention this case already has me more suspicous of people and your timing had me a little off.

tarabull.

A few weeks ago we had a guy in a boat that disappeared. The boat came up on shore and no guy.

His body showed up last week.

Today, they give the info that he committed suicide. LE withheld all kinds of info that they had until the info given today such as what was in the letters he had mailed to friends and relatives.

And no, there is no way that this was not a suicide.

I just bring this point up to illustrate that LE has tones of info that gives them their conclusion. They just have to dot their I', etc.

as far as the images of last night, I think that the FBI or whomever can track computer stuff should be called in to investigate that picture of the child.

I think whoever posted it should be looked at as a possible child offender.

Anyone who would post something like that when a child has been murdered, has something very very very wrong with them.

Please , mods, have this person investigated!

Searching and reading and watching videos Tarabull. Will edit my post ASAP. TIA

Found
At 2:54 (nearly end of video)

OM goodness NO WAY!!!

Well you heard it there folks....I'm stunned!!! Anyone else???

Thanks for digging it up I missed it completely....

I sure hope that's true otherwise DT herself started the rumor. (or I guess technically it could be the reporter?!?!?)

Regardless, why isn't LE telling us so?!?!? I mean DT herself is getting hate mail...that kind of info would calm alot of minds.

Again, thanks noway! You do good work....

I'd started to believe that I'd hallucinated the whole thing.

Because so much of the video she is saying she doesn't know ... cause of death, date of death, etc.

I'd rather have seen her on video saying it, rather than the reporter, but it's a start.

lillygator, some creep posted a photo of what looked like a child with their face bashed in. I think all of the photos have been deleted and , believe me, you would never want to see them. I just thought it was odd that it had been discussed here that a possible cod for Somer was being bludgeoned with a hammer. I hope this sick person can be traced. Some think it was just a troll looking to get a rise , and I do believe that the same photo was posted on different threads but whomever posted that photo is one sick puppy.

It's almost impossible to know what direction to look when all we have is one missing person report and media reports that contradict each other on almost every point.

Following up on 4,000 tips is not an easy task. But I wish they would share something they had.

Well it is daffed that someone would even do it in the first place SO YEAH IMO the poster was dumb enough to pull it off, i think they are likely @$$ enough to come back here this morning and sure do hope the mods have turned BOTH pictures and the poster in.

As you pointed out, it IS STRANGE one of the photos displayed the type of brutal wounds one of our posters has envisioned as the COD for Somer...and i also noticed the hands in the image had rubber gloves on.

But, the second picture was NOT something we could connect to this case in fact the image had the name of the website in the top right corner so I'm certain that picture (the 2nd one) was something random off the internet. Which leads me thinking the first image was/is also. (AT least that's what I want to believe!)

So IF it wasn't YOU, cuz that's what you are saying - then it was just some TWISTED FREAK trying to disturb us all on the eve of Friday the 13th.

And it worked, I slept with all the lights on.

Not to mention this case already has me more suspicous of people and your timing had me a little off.

tarabull.

tarabull, please let me say that I am just a concerned mom. I stumbled across this forum a while back ago when I became interested in the Nicholas Francisco case. I followed the threads but never posted.

When little Somer went missing I checked here to see if there were any thoughts as to what happened. I have been following this case and hoping everyday that someone is caught.

That photo just really upset me and I registered for an account last night so I could say that that person needs to be checked out. Unfortunately, I could not post until this morning because my account wasn't activated.

kmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member