FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think from what Sadnpod posted, Diena was not married to the father of her other daughter.

This is all very interesting. I am curious as to the extent of contact Diena has had with her daughter.

Neither was the father or the paternal family at all. Dienas fam was listed in hte obit in graham btw

I had wondered whether Samuel would write one of his own. (that included relatives on his side, I mean)

Wondering where you got the info for 5 children???? There were members who put mom D's history of births, marriages, and divorces on this site and she did not give birth to 5 children - not that I can remember. That info is in one of these threads.

You represent yourself as a cousin of dad T. Does he know you are on here saying such things? TIA

ARE YOU REPRESENTING DAD T.??? TIA
I just told you... five kids lived with ST and DT... she had two, they had three. All but the first lived with ST here in NC at his grandmothers.... per LH (ST's sister)

Her and ST were married when she was preg with AT ... twins were born...

I am not representing anyone but me. I am only saying the truth of what he and his sister and mother have told me.... I dont see any reason for them to lie about the number of children they had. and I dont care who doesnt like what I say if it helps find who killed somer... be it ST or DT!!!!! My only dog in this fight is justice.... my gbabies live in op..... I care more about the truth than whose feellings get hurt.

sadnpod, is M ST's child?

Did M attend the funeral or either of the memorials?

You didn't have this info before?

-------------

I'm only lurking a little for awhile. I had a dream last night that my husband was burying someone under our back step. eek!

No ST is not her dad.. I didnt have this info before today.. and ST did not say she was at funeral in jax so i am assuming no... since she wasnt mentioned.

Anyone at her place of employment questioned about any of this?

Was was the norm for her and her kids? Phone calls?

I think from what Sadnpod posted, Diena was not married to the father of her other daughter.

This is all very interesting. I am curious as to the extent of contact Diena has had with her daughter.

sadnpod

Is that what you are saying-DT was not married to the father of the child M?

Why wouldn't her own child be listed in the obit? That sounds really cold.

Does the child live in OP? How old?

Anyone at her place of employment questioned about any of this?

Was was the norm for her and her kids? Phone calls?

I'm sure LE has questioned her coworkers. As to what proof they have that she was home for lunch, they are not sharing that with us.

LE is not sharing at all.

I inferred that Diena was not married to one of the fathers of her children because Sadnpod said "5 children 3 dads" and not "husbands". Sorry.

I just told you... five kids lived with ST and DT... she had two, they had three. All but the first lived with ST here in NC at his grandmothers.... per LH (ST's sister)

Her and ST were married when she was preg with AT ... twins were born...

I am not representing anyone but me. I am only saying the truth of what he and his sister and mother have told me.... I dont see any reason for them to lie about the number of children they had. and I dont care who doesnt like what I say if it helps find who killed somer... be it ST or DT!!!!! My only dog in this fight is justice.... my gbabies live in op..... I care more about the truth than whose feellings get hurt.

I'm at a loss here: May I ask how your truths will help find the beast who murdered Somer and threw her in the trash???? :waitasec:?

I have a copy of the marriage/birth/divorce records. I printed them up for future reference. It was all posted many threads ago.

PC had a child with a woman JL while she was still married to her husband JL (same initials, hope it's not too confusing). The child is listed as female. Initials AMC.

Shortly after that, the two JLs divorced, and the woman JL married PC.

No divorce records were ever located for DT and PC.

I have a copy of the marriage/birth/divorce records. I printed them up for future reference. It was all posted many threads ago.

PC had a child with a woman JL while she was still married to her husband JL (same initials, hope it's not too confusing). The child is listed as female. Initials AMC.

Shortly after that, the two JLs divorced, and the woman JL married PC.

No divorce records were ever located for DT and PC.

But what about a daughter of Diena's who is older than AC? Are you saying that AMC is that child? But she is not Diena's. (I had posted a link to ElizaAvalon's post with that info)

Do you see our confusion?

I'm at a loss here: May I ask how your truths will help find the beast who murdered Somer and threw her in the trash???? :waitasec:?

I was wondering about this 5th child. I had never heard this and was wondering if this child lived in OP.

Since I had no idea of the age of the child, I considered that if the child is a teen, she could have friends that hung around the park or maybe friends that knew Somer and could have lured her somewhere. That does not appear to be the case if this child was born after the twins and perhaps doesn't live in OP.

But I don't know the info yet as I write this.

sadnpod

Is that what you are saying-DT was not married to the father of the child M?

Why wouldn't her own child be listed in the obit? That sounds really cold.

Does the child live in OP? How old?

LH said she was not. I dont know where she lives. I will see LH tomorrow if you have more questions, pls post for me for in the morning... I cant take anymore tonight... I hope you all trust that I am not a gossip, I am only trying to get info to you that i dont see any other source for you to get it from.. I am not on anyones side.. I promise you, but somers. and the other kids... Guess age at about 14. i dont think she lives in florida, but IDK.
Goodnite all, keep sleuthing.

I remember hearing that ST said (and correct me if I'm wrong), that (in essence) he knew "this would happen" when he was first interviewed after Somer went missing. He wanted to bring the children all back to NC.

Please tell me -- did Somer really call her father and ask him to come and get her a few months before?

Apparently there is bad blood between the families for whatever reason. The other side apparently is pointing fingers at Mom for not caring for the kids after school. I believe on this thread there was a quote from Diena there was an adult there after school everyday. But why wasn't DAD stepping up to the plate with child support??? Yeah, I know he broke his leg...yadayada. There are always 3 sides to every story as we all know. Doesn't seem to be helping us get to who murdered Somer?

The dob for AMC is 1997. I'm assuming, but don't know, at that time PC and DT (then DB, since she returned to using her maiden name after divorce from 1st husband) may have still been married to one another. It's hard to tell, since no divorce records. Yes, it's extremely confusing. It took me hours of cross-referencing to get all the dates straight.

I remember hearing that ST said (and correct me if I'm wrong), that (in essence) he knew "this would happen" when he was first interviewed after Somer went missing. He wanted to bring the children all back to NC.

Please tell me -- did Somer really call her father and ask him to come and get her a few months before?

ST's mother told me that...before somer was missing

I'm going to go pour myself a glass of wine. Anyone else want one?
BRB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member