FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry.. I can't correct on other thread but I will here.. So sorry again. was thinking of converting and just got cornfused.

original post my me MommaD

on the mpr today I noticed..
right hand corner
saying time reported 17:06 =5:06 pm
ok next says

last known secure 13:10 = 3:10 pm.. is this the last time missing seen??

that seems awful late if children do home by that time.. who was this taken from ??? kyle??? little boy on bike?? siblings???
or am I reading the secure part wrong and doesn't mean last time missing seen??

Should be

last known secure 15:10 as per the mpr report which is 3:10pm..

sorry again..

But she claimed to see her in the police report with her daughter also CS. Read it again. It's the last page. I meant her kid.

WOW ok now that's a real BOMBSHELL!!

I am picking up what you are laying down now pinamia!

I'm sorry I've missed THAT all this time...I feel like I've missed a lot.

I really feel the hush may be very well be due to the possiblity of an underage perp!!!!

LE was canvassing the Grove Park area when he "came into contact" with Connie S., who reported that her daughter was friends with Somer and had last seen Somer while walking home from school. Somer was walking west near Gano and Grove Park. She said CS (minor) lost sight of Somer walking in a group of other kids who were also walking home (paraphrased).

My guess is that Connie S. is on that list of friends that Diena calls. JMO

ETA
This is just my opinion.

Scenario ... Diena calls list of people, including Connie S., who may be home from work or may be at work. Connie calls her daughter and daughter tells her she did see Somer that day, near Gano and Grove Park but lost sight of her because of kids walking.

Connie gets off work and is driving home when she encounters officer ...

ETA
This is just my opinion.

Scenario ... Diena calls list of people, including Connie S., who may be home from work or may be at work. Connie calls her daughter and daughter tells her she did see Somer that day, near Gano and Grove Park but lost sight of her because of kids walking.

Her daughter was the last to see her so it means something to me. I would check if she was at work. Also, if she's giving CWG name out and possibly framing him, it's significant.

You know the daughter (of CS) is into MMA.....LOL.

Sorry I couldn't resist....but it's true.

ETA
This is just my opinion.

Connie gets off work and is driving home when she encounters officer ...

I don't think it's the way home from work. The officer sees her at Grove Park. I got to look at the map again.

Connie did not say she saw Somer.

She said her daughter told her that she had seen Somer near Grove Park Drive. That's what it says on the last page of the police report.

I typed that paragraph and am going to transcribe that narrative section just so we have it. If you see a typo, let me know. I did edit to keep the names out. Mom is Connie S.; daughter is CS.

I also conducted a search of Grove Park. While canvassing the area I came into contact with Connie S. (name edited) Connie S. (name edited) told me her daughter, CS (name edited) is friends with Somer Thompson. She said CS told her that while she was walking home from school she saw Somer Thompson walking west on Gano Ave near the intersection of Grove Park Dr. She said CS told her she lost sight of Somer Thompson in the group of other kids that were also walking home from school.

I still don't get CWG. It's a common name if you don't know the middle name.

1. So why would LE know it's c W g? Who told them CWG? This person must know c W g enough to know it's c W g as a name. Otherwise, LE could in no way get his name up on any screen, I would imagine.

So somebody in that LE report knows an SO enough to ID even the middle name.

2. Did that person know he was an SO?

3. Why would this person even think CWG would be in the neighborhood? That person must not have thought it odd to see CWG in the neighborhood.

4. If LE had an incorrect address, where has he been living for the past year since he lost his job at the bar?

5.I'm too lazy to look back at all of the posts. Is CS the mother of the child that was friend's with Somer ? Is this the same child who's uncle talked about talking to his niece about Somer?

6. Didn't we look at that guy on MS and decide it wasn't CWG because of the birth date, or was it someone else?

I'm so confused.

7. How far was Somer from home when she was las seen-how many blocks,about?

8. I'm not saying it was CWG. I'm just wondering about a person who knows CWG so well.

So she could be covering up for little CS. Her mom could have dumped Somer's body in the dumpster near the park. I'm wondering if the officers even checked the dumpsters near the park.

Hello everyone :D

Tarabell, you said on thread #18, "SO who else do we have as pallbearers - i recognize the two baldy's at the front - PC & his bro SC.....who's behind SC? who else is in there? anyone know?"

Could the person behind CS be that ChrisP. guy? He's the guy that changed his pic of Somer to one of him and DT.

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but WLK's case has been updated. Clay County Clerk of Courts Records now says:

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/03/2009 Clay County Jail
bond set at 25003.00 blk
11/03/2009 Financial Affidavit Declared Indigent by Examiner
11/04/2009 Arrest and Booking Report
11/04/2009 Provisional Order Appointing Public Defender
11/16/2009 Information Filed
11/16/2009 States Discovery Exhibit And Demand For
11/25/2009 Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Wilkes, William A.)

It also has the name of WLK's public defender.

Connie did not say she saw Somer.

She said her daughter told her that she had seen Somer near Grove Park Drive. That's what it says on the last page of the police report.

I wonder if it's true. If she lied about CWG then her testimony is in question. The officer said someone told him they saw CWG. She has a connection with him I think. Any case the girl is the last to see Somer next to the killer.

Her daughter was the last to see her so it means something to me. I would check if she was at work. Also, if she's giving CWG name out and possibly framing him, it's significant.

It is possible that this mother, CS, knew that CWG was a RSO and thought she should mention it to LE. Perhaps as a Mom herself she had vibes about him and had checked him out. Maybe, she had instructed her daughter to stay far away from him and tell her if she ever saw him. Anyway, along comes LE saying Somer is missing, and CS naturally mentions CWG who she is not aware has left the state. This is a very real possibility. If I knew a neighbor child was missing and I knew of a ROS who had been around the area, I would tell them.

ACK! Sometimes I feel like we're sleuthing such loooooong shots.

But OK.

Last week we were sleuthing a guy, I think on Briarwood. But I think he had moved. The homeowner at his new address was a martial arts instructor. I can't remember all of it. I hate it when that happens.

Could someone tell me how to get back to thread #19 after it is closed? I was reading there and got off the computer for a couple hours, and I don't know if the last post I read was actually the last on that thread.

I thought there was usually a link to the thread that was closed so you could go back, but I didn't see it for this one. TIA

do you think that WLK bears a resemblance to CWG? I felt they kind of did, but without the mustaches and if CWG is thinner. Maybe someone saw WLK.

I typed that paragraph and am going to transcribe that narrative section just so we have it. If you see a typo, let me know. I did edit to keep the names out. Mom is Connie S.; daughter is CS.

Something just hinky about this to me.. don't know what right now but something not right.. Did Connie S. know Somer was missing already and was out looking before LE even knew?? Also, is that cp brother on cs ms pics?? at news year party??

Sorry, I just can't keep these bald guys straight..

TIA

Hello everyone :D

Tarabell, you said on thread #18, "SO who else do we have as pallbearers - i recognize the two baldy's at the front - PC & his bro SC.....who's behind SC? who else is in there? anyone know?"

Could the person behind CS be that ChrisP. guy? He's the guy that changed his pic of Somer to one of him and DT.

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but WLK's case has been updated. Clay County Clerk of Courts Records now says:

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/03/2009 Clay County Jail
bond set at 25003.00 blk
11/03/2009 Financial Affidavit Declared Indigent by Examiner
11/04/2009 Arrest and Booking Report
11/04/2009 Provisional Order Appointing Public Defender
11/16/2009 States Discovery Exhibit And Demand For
11/25/2009 Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Wilkes, William A.)

It also has the name of WLK's public defender.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/SOMER RENEE THOMPSON/Image1216.png

Image1216.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member