FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just hinky about this to me.. don't know what right now but something not right.. Did Connie S. know Somer was missing already and was out looking before LE even knew?? Also, is that cp brother on cs ms pics?? at news year party??

Hm. That's interesting. CS is maybe out looking for Somer.

When, why? DT calls BF to come home and search, but neighbor's are out searching as well. Does that mean DT called neighbors looking for Somer?

Or did she tell SP to call or did kids say they're looking for her ?

I don't think CS daughter old enough to do something to Somer without someone noticing. Are there sibs?

Something just hinky about this to me.. don't know what right now but something not right.. Did Connie S. know Somer was missing already and was out looking before LE even knew?? Also, is that cp brother on cs ms pics?? at news year party??

When, why? DT calls BF to come home and search, but neighbor's are out searching as well. Does that mean DT called neighbors looking for Somer?

I don't think CS daughter old enough to do something to Somer without someone noticing. Are there sibs?

Remember how the police said they didn't think it was a rso in the area because they interviewed them. It makes sense now. Maybe Somer wasn't raped etc. She was killed and thrown in a dumpster.

Hello everyone :D

Tarabell, you said on thread #18, "SO who else do we have as pallbearers - i recognize the two baldy's at the front - PC & his bro SC.....who's behind SC? who else is in there? anyone know?"

Could the person behind CS be that ChrisP. guy? He's the guy that changed his pic of Somer to one of him and DT.

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but WLK's case has been updated. Clay County Clerk of Courts Records now says:

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/03/2009 Clay County Jail bond set at 25003.00 blk
11/03/2009 Financial Affidavit Declared Indigent by Examiner
11/04/2009 Arrest and Booking Report
11/04/2009 Provisional Order Appointing Public Defender
11/16/2009 Information Filed
11/16/2009 Information Filed
11/16/2009 States Discovery Exhibit And Demand For
11/25/2009 Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Wilkes, William A.)

It also has the name of WLK's public defender.

THANKS for the update on WLK!!!

Regarding the funeral photo - I WONDERED actually if THAT guy was CP!! So you think eh?

And that new pic CP has posted of him and DT >> something about the photo says SNOOP Dogg to me...

just saying.

I wonder if it's true. If she lied about CWG then her testimony is in question. The officer said someone told him they saw CWG. She has a connection with him I think. Any case the girl is the last to see Somer next to the killer.

We don't know if she lied.. Le says his name is a mistake to be on mpr. but just hinky to all of us why so many mistakes by LE.. if it was a witness or someone else LE would be all over it.. but since its their mistake its ok , like all the other mistakes they have made..

And, IIRC wasn't that friend with Somer's siblings?? AT said she ran after Somer but last saw her at solomon and gano..

So was the little friend that much ahead of Somer's siblings to see Somer at grover and gano??

None this makes sense to me.. sorry..

older brother.. both in mma

eta: I don't know how much older. looks about a year or 2...

Here's what I think happened with CWG:

-First off I'd like to say that we don't know that CS gave the officer his name.

-Noway, I think it was, said she believed CGG gave the officer his name which makes sense because she is listed on the police report right before him. If you look at CGG's info her code is "DR". That may mean departmental report, meaning that CGG came into the police station later that night or in the few days and given her info to somebody other than the investigating officer. If you look at the top of the police report you'll see it was printed out 10/22 which is 3 days after Somer went missing. It may have been written then.

-What I think may have happened is that CGG saw someone she thought was suspicious near the area Somer was last seen and looked up sex offenders in the area. She saw CWG's picture, thought it was him and reported it at the police station. The officer who took her report looked up his info on a sex offenders list. They tried to contact him and determined he wasn't at his last known address. That's why an alert was put out on 10/21 which said he was absconded. CWG found out about this in Texas and seems to have proven to LE that he wasn't in Florida at the time.

Here's what I think happened with CWG:

-First off I'd like to say that we don't know that CS gave the officer his name.

-Noway, I think it was, said she believed CGG gave the officer his name which makes sense because she is listed on the police report right before him. If you look at CGG's info her code is "DR". That may mean departmental report, meaning that CGG came into the police station later that night or in the few days and given her info to somebody other than the investigating officer. If you look at the top of the police report you'll see it was printed out 10/22 which is 3 days after Somer went missing. It may have been written then.

-What I think may have happened is that CGG saw someone she thought was suspicious near the area Somer was last seen and looked up sex offenders in the area. She saw CWG's picture, thought it was him and reported it at the police station. The officer who took her report looked up his info on a sex offenders list. They tried to contact him and determined he wasn't at his last known address. That's why an alert was put out on 10/21 which said he was absconded. CWG found out about this in Texas and seems to have proven to LE that he wasn't in Florida at the time.

Is this how the police operate? Doesn't seem right to me, but I have NO idea.

I would like to ask WLK why he cut of stash after having one so many years. and dyeing his hair again to real dark ... in june or july this year it was all gray.. in his profile pic at LE offenders site.. but when he was picked up this time he had very dark hair and no stash.. now LE cut all his pretty dark dye off. ahhhh

ACK! Sometimes I feel like we're sleuthing such loooooong shots.

But OK.

Last week we were sleuthing a guy, I think on Briarwood. But I think he had moved. The homeowner at his new address was a martial arts instructor. I can't remember all of it. I hate it when that happens.

I'm sorry....I ONLY made the reference to MMA because of our obscene poster the other night - barry - who wrote property of mmac on a few of his posts - trying to put this in a nut shell - the next day when sleuthing the poster (cuz he got the boot) someone thought his mma reference might mean Mixed Martial Arts and if that's it - he's likely a violent type - this all happened while i was watching UFC 105 LIVE from the UK (Couture won btw!) and i immediately piped in - defensively - since an mma fan or fighter does not a killer make.

soooooooooooooo when i saw the kid is into mma training I HAD TO POINT IT OUT (hoping someone gets me lol)....I'm sorry for misleading everyone. IMO having mma training means the kid (SC's) is disciplined not violent mind you she would have some moves KWIM?

But I will say I am convinced we are looking for an underage perp...

tarabull.

I spelled out Diena's name and abbreviated others to meet the rules.

Any mistakes I noted that were not mine I noted.

If you see something that is different than the MPR, let me know.

Source
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/10/22/police.report.pdf

On 10/19/09 I responded to _ _ _ _Horton Dr. in reference to a missing person. Upon arrival I met with D/S Coan, #5066.

D/S Coan told me he was flagged down this afternoon at the intersection of Floyd Circle West and Gano Ave. by Diena Thompson, reporting party. He said D. Thompson told him that her daughter, Somer Thompson, did not return home from school this afternoon. He said they then relocated to the residence of D. Thompson (_ _ _ _ Horton Dr.).

I then met with Diena Thompson at _ _ _ _ Horton Dr. Diena Thompson told me she received a text message from her friend, Sean P., at around 1600 hours. She said text message stated S. Thompson did not come home with the rest of the children from school. She said she then left work and drove to Grove Park (OPAA) where she picked up her oldest son, AT (error, AC). She said she then continued to look for Somer Thompson in the immediate area of Grove Park when she saw D/S Coan and reported the incident. Diena Thompson told me that she has three children that attend Grove Park Elementary School. She said her oldest daughter, AT, who is ten years old attends the school. She said AT walks with her other two children, Somer Thompson and ST, home from school everyday. Diena Thompson told me that Somer Thompson is about three foot seven inches tall. She said she weighs about sixty-five pounds. She said she has brown hair which is pulled up in a pony tail with a red ribbon on top. She said she has brown eyes. She said she was wearing a cranberry colored jump suit with a pink stripe on the legs and arms of the jumps [sic] suit. She said she was also carrying a black book bag.

Diena Thompson also advised me that Sean P. is a family friend. She said that he comes over often. She said they met for lunch today at her residence. She said she then asked Sean P. to stay at her house and wait for the children to get home from school. She said Sean P. does not usually watch the children, however she said he said yes and he stayed at the residence while she went back to work.

I then met with Sean P. Sean P. told me that AT and ST arrived home from school at around 1510 hours. He said he did not see Somer Thompson with them. He said he asked AT where Somer Thompson was. He said AT told him that Somer Thompson got into a fight with another girl at school. He said that AT told him that while they were walking home together Somer Thompson ran off by herself ahead of them. He said he then told AT to go and look for Somer Thompson. He said AT return to the residence about fifteen minutes later. He said he told AT to go back and look for Somer Thompson real good before he called her mother. He said he received a text around 1600 hours from Diena Thompson asking how the children were. He said at that time he told Diena Thompson that Somer Thompson did not return home and AT was out looking for her. Sean P. also advised that around 1700 hours Diena Thompson’s live-in boyfriend, Charles Currier, came home from work. He said that C. Currier then left shortly there after to go and look for Somer Thompson.

I then met with C. Currier. C. Currier told me that he received a phone call from Diena Thompson at around 1620 hours asking him to get off of work so he could come help find Somer Thompson. He said he then left work and drove to the residence. He said he arrived at the residence at around 1700 hours. He said he picked up Somer Thompson’s twin brother ST and proceeded to search the neighborhood for Somer Thompson.

I then met with AT. AT told me that her sister, Somer Thompson, was in a fight with a girl at school. She said while they were walking home she confronted Somer Thompson, was in a fight with a girl at school. She said while they were walking home she confronted Somer Thompson about the fight. She said Somer Thompson then ran off ahead of them upset. She said she then lost sight of Somer Thompson in the group of other kids leaving school. She said she last seen Somer Thompson running west on Gano near the intersection of Solomon St.

I conducted a search of the residence however I was unable to locate Somer Thompson.

I also conducted a search of Grove Park. While canvassing the area I came into contact with Connie S. (name edited) C. Strahan told me her daughter, CS (name edited) is friends with Somer Thompson. She said CS told her that while she was walking home from school she saw Somer Thompson walking west on Gano Ave near the intersection of Grove Park Dr. She said CS told her she lost sight of Somer Thompson in the group of other kids that were also walking home from school.

I collected a sworn statement from Diena Thompson.

I made contact with NCIC Operator Osteen #6627 who entered Somer Thompson into NCIC as missing at 2000 hours (8 p.m.)

Detective Coyne #6512 and Detective West #6113 responded to _ _ _ _ Horton Dr. and assisted in the investigation.

The case is active.

I can see some sicko teenager calling Somer over and beating her up just for the heck of it.

I watched my neighbor boy, 13 do it to his 3 and 4 year old sibs ,along with a friend of his.

We called CPS and my hubby went over to stop it, but they were tormenting these children just for the heck of it and enjoying at as well.

Boy moved away, thank goodness. I'm surprised I haven't seen police reports on him.

ACK! Sometimes I feel like we're sleuthing such loooooong shots.

But OK.

Last week we were sleuthing a guy, I think on Briarwood. But I think he had moved. The homeowner at his new address was a martial arts instructor. I can't remember all of it. I hate it when that happens.

Yes I remember this hmm wonder if that is why we had that rude visitor with pics.. I didn't see them and glad of it but read about them.. So many in that group of one person follow the boards for some reason. I don't know why but they do .. they love the crime boards.. as a group you don't want them near you on a board tho. imo

ETA: I have stated this before. The owner of the mmac board just likes mma ,,, he doesn't practice it as far as I know.. he just loves to watch it. that said tho from all the past I have seen myself from this person do things they are one sick puppy.. was underage last I knew about 6 months ago. haven't heard anything from them for that long either.. since LE was called on them from cyber hackying and harrassing they where doing..

And I found this picture of the tanks. Thanks to Amanda and her fabulous PB!

LOL and by the date on it, I know who it belonged to! BIG THANKS to camcneishg!!!

tankssolomon.jpg

Statements taken from the MPR. Ok so which is it. Did DT get or send the original text?

"I then met with Diena Thompson at _ _ _ _ Horton Dr. Diena Thompson told me she received a text message from her friend, Sean P., at around 1600 hours. She said text message stated S. Thompson did not come home with the rest of the children from school."

"He said he received a text around 1600 hours from Diena Thompson asking how the children were. He said at that time he told Diena Thompson that Somer Thompson did not return home and AT was out looking for her."

she could have texted him and he responded. That seems to make sense in the statement, as I am reading it.

Well, if AT was sent out twice, she would have went to S.'s friends to check if they'd seen her. Could have found out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member