FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AB looks the same as the Pics at the wedding. What are all of those different uniforms at the wedding?

ccane-HOW????????!!!!!!!!did you ever find this??????

The dark uniforms look like LE to me.

I have an idea - maybe if each one of us sends an email to one of the talking heads (NG, JVM, etc), and express our anger & outrage at no information & misinformation in this case, maybe they'll cover this story and get some answers. We should pick one talking head & everyone send an email... surely the sheriff would feel the need to defend his department & possibly explain all of the inconsistencies in this case. Just an idea - what do you sleuthers think?

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me!!!! NG

I have an idea - maybe if each one of us sends an email to one of the talking heads (NG, JVM, etc), and express our anger & outrage at no information & misinformation in this case, maybe they'll cover this story and get some answers. We should pick one talking head & everyone send an email... surely the sheriff would feel the need to defend his department & possibly explain all of the inconsistencies in this case. Just an idea - what do you sleuthers think?

I am open to that if it might help, but NOT to NG, please. JVM is a far better choice for me. NG is so pro-prosecution she is almost certain to side with LE in my opinion. Plus, she is so down-right rude to her guests that I have stopped watching her shows unless she has someone else sitting in for her. I have also noticed that she has misinformation on her show, so I don't trust what she says.

~snipped from firstcoastnews~

Just after 11:30 p.m. Thursday, crews brought in a digging machine from the State Fire Marshal's Office to dig on various parts of the property and to lift heavy objects, according to officials.

At this point they had found Somer. Was it really necessary to bring in this equipment this late at night and start digging? What wouldn't still be there in the morning?

Aaahhhh I am almost caught up, 4 pages to go, so sorry if this has been mentioned. Did the media assume it was for digging or did LE release a statement they were digging. The media gets so much incorrect. I saw that claw type of equipment there that could be used to moved dirt or to pick up things. I noticed it putting things back into a dumpster. It was on some media coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin