FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has seven arms and suxs?

oh, the answer is Def Leppard, the drummer only has one arm....and the band sucks.

Sorry, I told ya it was a lame joke, but I was all alone, and no one was talking, so I had to think quick to get this board going again!

it worked I saved the day lol

oh, the answer is Def Leppard, the drummer only has one arm....and they suck.

Sorry, I told ya it was a lame joke, but I was all alone, and no one was talking, so I had to think quick to get this board going again!

it worked I saved the day lol

OMG that was funny!!!! Ha ha aha hahahahah

No and what about her/him?

On Noways link... can we put peoples names if they are now dead? Oh well Im going for it

RSO Frederick Eugene Winne 4425 Anvers Blvd died in a house fire? That he set himself, right after somer was murdered? Anyone?

On Noways link... can we put peoples names if they are now dead? Oh well Im going for it

RSO Frederick Eugene Winne 4425 Anvers Blvd died in a house fire? That he set himself, right after somer was murdered? Anyone?

I do remember that. I think he had charges pending against him? Headed for court or something like that ...

Yes, he was charged with child molestation, barricaded himself in an apartment, then set fire to himself.

I think his child had died but that he was being charged with the abuse? Is that the guy you are referring to?

Found this

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4358009&postcount=336"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #11[/ame]

From that
https://showcase.duvalclerk.com/ViewCaseDetails.aspx?id=4929884&court=0

If link times out, choose Public Access and it should bring up page.

My friend said my special trojan came from a specific fb page, linked through here. I dont get all his computer lingo.. I just want it fixed. Til, he said... you dont understand, I think this page is set up just for that. Anyway, hes on it to see. Got him all hot and bothered. ha ha

Cool. So we will know who's it was. I went back to everything I linked to from here this AM when as far as I know I didn't go to any FB. Everything seemed normal. It was only on the startup tonight, so must be it became active when you shut down and start back up. Like windows updates do.
They configure and become active after a shutdown. I, look forward to your puter servicer give us the run down on this.

Yes, he was charged with child molestation, barricaded himself in an apartment, then set fire to himself.

I wish I was local to help y'all out more, but then again I have kiddos and would be a nervous wreck to be surrounded by that number of SOs, RSOs....drugs in the 'hood etc.

and to think I actually thought about moving to Vegas.....just as bad if not worse. ( I was thinking of huge homes at great prices in the middle of the housing crisis...glad I changed my mind)

He was on the list of RSOs.

Did you want him on the Facts page?

child abuse - that's right

but what about him?

Just wigged me out a lil how he died and when he died. WOW... what a life. Says second degree murder, armed robbery..

I dont know whole story, was just enough to get my interest. Child died from his abuse?

Family Holds Prayer Vigil For Haleigh

Missing 6-Year-Old Vanished From Home 10 Months Ago

POSTED: Thursday, December 10, 2009
UPDATED: 10:37 pm EST December 10, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- It's been 10 months since Haleigh Cummings disappeared and now her family is bracing themselves for their first Christmas without their little girl.

how far is this from jacksonville?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21923188/detail.html

Just wigged me out a lil how he died and when he died. WOW... what a life. Says second degree murder, armed robbery..

I dont know whole story, was just enough to get my interest. Child died from his abuse?

My friend who still lives in Jax (once again!) called while it was going on. Anvers is straight down Blanding (or 17?) away from OP/Middleburg and while it was going on there was speculation that what was going on could be related to Somer.

I think so. I remember that him killing himself raised red flag (people thought it might be remorse for killing Somer) and then someone posted that he had buried his child x months ago and that would be reason for depression and then I read that he had killed the child ... maybe I hallucinated some of that.

It's in the Somer threads somewhere.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- It's been 10 months since Haleigh Cummings disappeared and now her family is bracing themselves for their first Christmas without their little girl.

Yes, and tomorrow it will be 1 year since Caylee was found . . .

Only about an hour from OP. 60 miles south

[/CENTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members