FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Folks! My little puter was in full on anxiety attack mode when I logged in tonight.
I had a message that 5 networks had intruded. Then I was bombarded by the pop-ups I usually never see! Then my red light came on to say my security had been compromised.
So 2 scans later, I had 2 trojans and a helkern worm invasion that had to be disinfected.
So wherever it came from, it had to have been something we all clicked on. You think a FB page or somewhere else? I am back to normal now. Whew! Close call.

Ive been reading early threads.... whats everyone else up to?

Did you see me?

in the garage? no

I see you here and now though...how was the fishing today? I see the boards haven't moved much throughout the day...and no arrest yet...hmm no surprise there.

I came on to see what might have scurried out from under upturned stones while I was at work. I may try to see now who set up a virus attack. Was that specifically targetted, by whom and why?

I came on to see what might have scurried out from under upturned stones while I was at work. I may try to see now who set up a virus attack. Was that specifically targetted, by whom and why?

we've been sabotaged

we've been sabotaged

Then I'm keeping my sleuthing at a minimum. Just got my puter back to normal after some corrupt software a few days back :( Haven't been on here for a few days...and now we're being sabotaged??

in the garage? no

I see you here and now though...how was the fishing today? I see the boards haven't moved much throughout the day...and no arrest yet...hmm no surprise there.

Fishing sux. NO movement sux. NO arrest sux, and I didnt even get your joke.

Yes... ha ha I am pi***. Rhymes with sissy.

I am at moms who is at the constant freezing stage in life while I am in the hot flash stage and Im about to heat to death in here.

Done ranting now!!!! Well for the moment!:innocent:

Then I'm keeping my sleuthing at a minimum. Just got my puter back to normal after some corrupt software a few days back :( Haven't been on here for a few days...and now we're being sabotaged??

Who knows? But its good to see you here!

Fishing sux. NO movement sux. NO arrest sux, and I didnt even get your joke.

Yes... ha ha I am pi***. Rhymes with sissy.

I am at moms who is at the constant freezing stage in life while I am in the hot flash stage and Im about to heat to death in here.

Done ranting now!!!! Well for the moment!:innocent:

which joke?

doesn't look like it stemmed from this site, most of our links are legit

So how does someone like HS live? He had a 2000 truck a while ago. How does he afford that and afford to travel around?

doesn't look like it stemmed from this site, most of our links are legit

My friend said my special trojan came from a specific fb page, linked through here. I dont get all his computer lingo.. I just want it fixed. Til, he said... you dont understand, I think this page is set up just for that. Anyway, hes on it to see. Got him all hot and bothered. ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle