FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they look a lot alike too, and Dick is a nickname for Richard, like chuck for charles...BUT I don't think it is the same guy who was first in line to greet DT at the funeral; in fact, I have a feeling (and it is JUST a feeling) that the perp is not a RSO in this case. We don't even know if Somer was sexually assaulted. In almost every missing child case RSOs are looked at FIRST and police have cleared all of these in this area according to reports. How did they clear them so fast? Maybe they knew already that she was not sexually assaulted?
Someone said on here she was found half clothed?That tells me she was possibly sexually assaulted.I wish I knew for sure.If she wasn't then I don't think a SO killed her.I would go for someone much younger(or someone with out transporatation).If she was assaulted then I would go back to the last person supposedly to see her.Kyle and the working crew renovating the house.Who worked on this crew?Was one of them a sex offender ect...

Do people working on a crew all come in one car?

I am going with OLDER brother????? This is the parking lot she picked him up from, isn't it???

map.jpg

But if somehow the sibling...then what in the world would the tie be to 1080 Gano??? People were there working at the time she went missing.

My first thought when I heard about this is that maybe Somer really did make it home that day and the others were sent out to look for her to give more time. I don't think there is any evidence to point to this though, and I don't want to really accuse anyone. I was so sure this case was going to be solved soon when the police were in the house on Gano so long. I do hope it is solved soon and we aren't still discussing this eight months later.

How did he know that Somer would come home without siblings? They could have all walked in together, if she come home he had to know the others would walk in any second. IMO

Maybe it was a dress Somer loved on her mom.

Maybe shopping was not a priority.

IDK
right ugh. God forbid if somer's mommy reads here and the other parts on the net and things that are being said about her. I don't know if I could be as strong as she is. It would send me over the Edge if ppl thought I had something to do with my child being murdered. Let's just nit pick her apart.

If God Forbid anything horiable ever happens to my children I know to not do a news interview or ppl will be all over me.

Did scent dogs, cadaver dogs ever search around Somer's home?

yup the renovators would've seen someting at the park if it was her brother.

The two most obvious suspects would be SP and Kyle/Carl/whoever was working on the house at Gano. As far as the mom covering for someone, it would have to be BF or child - and I assume the mom and BF have alibis for work (or they'd be stupid to say that's where they were). I hesitate to put the brother on the list b/c I don't want him to be involved, and I believe it would haunt a sibling for life if random people (or not-so-random people like LE or family) thought they had something to do with the death of a sibling - but they were actually completely innocent. I have three brothers, and if something had happened to one of them as a child and I were considered a suspect, it would've crushed me and hurt terribly. So what if we fought like cats/dogs sometimes, or who cares that I once pushed my little brother out of a tree? Murder is a different animal altogether. I think we need to tread lightly there.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but do all the children have the same father? tia

On the Police report one of the individuals listed is, Gross, Alfred Howard III, unemployed. Who is he? Thanks

Little/twin? Or big?

I thought I read it was the older brother. I wondered at the time why he waited at the park and why he did not go home to be with the other children. Was waiting at the park for his mother his normal routine or was it just that day? tia

... (snipped)...I would go for someone much younger(someone with out transportation)...(snipped)...

Wow. Never thought of that angle. Most adults would think "I gotta get this kid outta here." So either no transportation or no time for transportation.

I think anything in the mothers voice could just be from feeling guilty that her child is gone, no matter what she will feel guilt.

I am going with little brother????? This is the parking lot she picked him up from, isn't it???

map.jpg

It's older brother...there is no younger brother just an older and a twin as far as I know. (okay, guess the twin could be a min. or two younger but...)

I sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone. I mean no harm, I am only trying to get you focused in the right direction, as I believe it to be.

I have extensive training in body language/micro-expressions/investigative discourse analysis. So before anyone turns me into the police or shuts my account down or calls J. Edgar Hoosits, I will explain my posts. Please understand I have no direct knowledge of this investigation. But I know what I see and hear on TV. What follows is my opinion:

Mom is hiding something, unquestionably. I do not believe she committed this crime, but she knows who did. Listen to her statements...and I mean LISTEN, don't just hear them. Everything she says has meaning. Listen to what says and doesn't say. Think like a psychologist. Listen also for the very subtle mistakes, or "brain farts".

The micro-expressions are fascinating. There are more than a few. They are very hard to see, but they are there.

Crying is another matter. She appears to be faking it, but we don't know what meds she may be on that may be causing the effect HOWEVER: Meds that affect crying will almost always affect her speech in some detrimental fashion, and I do not see that. But, and this is a big "but", I do not know what is normal speech for her.

Geographic profiling: Look at the "Google" maps everyone has so adeptly posted here. They speak volumes. Look at the location of 1080 Gano and the bathroom that was searched in relation to "other" locations.

The police report also gives us an interesting tidbit in the first movements after notification of Somer's unaccountability.

Put it altogether, girls! There are only two viable suspects. I can't narrow it any further at this time without additional information.

Again, this is my opinion only. I am truly sorry if I offended. I have little experience in forums.

I'll sit back and take your assaults. I guess I do deserve them. I'll also watch as this unfolds as I've said.

You have stated exactly what I pick up on:
Mom knows who did this.
She's hiding something.
I believe the police know she's hiding something.
Her "sounds" caught the ears of everyone in the restaurant when I heard of this case. The TV had been on, no one was watching, but her voice, crying (faking) etc. caught everyone's instinctual attention and BS detectors.
I believe mom truly is in pain about her daughter's loss, but there is some fear of consequence for personal involvement that causes her to hide the truth.

Ta-Da! Not BSU as in Bullsh!t U...:floorlaugh: But BSU as in ???

Well momtective, hopefully BSU will come back and explain it himself, but I'm thinking it must stand for "behavioral science unit".

They are going to discuss this case on HLN this hour. They have call-ins but don't know if they will on this case. Maybe someone will call in some of the questions are interested in. They are on another case now, but led in with this story to be on.

I thought I read it was the older brother. I wondered at the time why he waited at the park and why he did not go home to be with the other children. Was waiting at the park for his mother his normal routine or was it just that day? tia

If a kid can go to a park and maybe play ball or go home I would bet they would go to the park.

In the pic of Mom and boyfriend at the funeral - linked above (thanks Aimee) - I'm noticing Mom's dress is very low cut.

What do you guys think? I would never wear something like that to a funeral for someone I loved.

The people around me - my family - would say something to me - especially if they knew I was going to be filmed and photographed and possibly scrutinized about it.

A bad choice?

When I went to my dads funeral, I went and shopped the evening before for something to wear. I changed my mind the morning of the funeral and changed again and again to end up throwing on a dress that also would be considered low cut. I really don't think he dress was to bad, but heck you know if they were to mention that she went shopping at Macy's for a dress to wear people would accuse her of wrongfully spending the donations etc..
just sayin. Victims of crimes, or should I say anyone around a crime is constantly under the microscope and no matter what they do or wear someone won't agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire