FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No call to 911
2. Mom drives home (30min drive) and immediately goes to OPAA to pick up son. I am going to have to assume she knows this by cell phone contact-- talking or texting. IDK
3. Waves down LE and in the black out video clip she states she waves down LE and they end up in OPAA parking lot. So- did she wave down LE and meet up with son and LE at the parking lot? That part is fuzzy.
4. Did SP txt her or did she txt SP-- both give different story to police.
5. Mom states Somer always come home from school, she raised her kids this way, and she immediately knew something was wrong. On the other hand-- babysitter tells different story-- Somer has a history of NOT coming home-- hence MOM giving the sitter friends names and numbers to hunt Somer down, for occassions when she does not come home.

NOW .... I haven't went back and watched the vid clips again and I probably need to do that. BUT .... I think if we go back to (hate to say this) DAY 1..... we might be able to start over... or maybe I will be able to start over.

I do not like conflicting stories though. The truth never changes.

Shoot, who is the user here with that photobucket account with all the news videos? It is even in their siggie!!!

I just searched for missing person report and found the post, but can't remember the poster.

Diena's "we're coming to get you" speech - as if directed at the perp: Anyone else get a scolding tone from that? As if speaking to a young person, rather than a psychopath?

Maybe that's just me, it's always struck me as very direct, purposeful, simple diction - as if she was not speaking to an adult at that moment. When she thanks the community - diction is different.

IDK, IMO...

I picked up on that. I don't believe she was talking to a child however, she doesn't seem to be very oriented to her children, just living a parallel existence.

I see her as being very manipulative or dominant with men; I think she was talking to a "man" she knew who didn't stick to the plan (if there was one) or went too far, or whatever; but, she was talking to an adult male(s) she knew.

She keeps referring to "somebody's got to pay". It sounds like she's referring to a generic member of a group more than a specific person.

Suppose a group of individuals were supposed to "do something" likely illegal, and one of them decided to go after her daughter (not planned). And, the reason for having the "lunch date" was related to this "plan" and the same for the reason why she asked the "friend" to hang around.

I don't know what it was, but something was going on that day and Deina knew it.

I wish there was more released by LE.

The MPR is the initial report but we know they had to have detailed reports on what they talked about with all those witnesses.

Hiya smart blonde :)

Hey everybody else too :)

you gotta do me a HUGE favour.....review this video again and tell me what you notice??? kk?? k

i'm pretty sure things aren't as they were before....

Darn it, I was hoping they restored the blacked out part:(
It does seem shorter. Not sure what was cut out however.

What if someone had been molesting her and she was about to tell? Someone may have looked for an opportunity to get rid of her before it happened.

Ya, what if someone was molesting the girl--for a while--and the mom knew it and was part and parcel to it--but this time it went too far.

ANGEL WHO CARES posted all the news and videos on her last post

okay on ISSUES talk was 'SERIAL KILLER' tease..............coming next

I'm confused.....so DTMom picked up son AT from OPAA and THEN flagged down LE? Wow that's a lot of abbreviations. What I'm saying is that, as per the police report, she (DTMom) picked up son AT at OPAA but she flagged down LE at the intersection of Floyd Circle W and Gano. I assume that means she picked up son AT at OPAA and then headed back in the direction of the school where she flagged down LE?

Hiya smart blonde :)

Hey everybody else too :)

you gotta do me a HUGE favour.....review this video again and tell me what you notice??? kk?? k

i'm pretty sure things aren't as they were before....

What's different? First time I've watched it.

I'm sorry please disregard my babble about the changes to this video...there are NONE...I really am losing it.

I'm better off just reading to catch up.

What if someone had been molesting her and she was about to tell? Someone may have looked for an opportunity to get rid of her before it happened.

That is what I am starting to think. I know it was mentioned that she was sick and didn't want to go to school that day, gets in fight, hits child with backpack..I would say something was bothering her. Perhaps something that happened over the weekend????

HMMMM
Okay..... anyone know exactly why LE just happen to be right there when Dieana arrived to the area to look for Somer? NO calls went out to LE or 911. AND if Dieana was going to say it was strange... that the first place they went was OPAA when she flagged down the officer-- well why ???

Remember LE -- blue nissan guy is the one that scared the jeebers out of the other little girl.

So many angles here... ...:banghead:

I think the timeline is a little off. It takes an adult who is briskly walking about 30 minutes to go a mile, and this is how far it is said for the kids to walk from school. If the kids got out, gathered and waited at the corner for the crossing guard to get them across, then walk slower than an adult, it should have taken the other kids up until about 3:40 to get home. The the babysitter sends the older girl out to look and she comes back about 15 minutes later. He then sends her out to look even better before calling the mom. How did the girl go look even better, the friends and playmates all get contacted, then report back before Mom decides to come home from work plus call the boyfriend.

Its the 13 year old who was punching walls, not the twin brother walking home with her.

Walking home or not, the 13 year old "big brother" would likely be angry at himself for not keeping his sister from harm. He would also be likely to show anger before tears. Sad. I feel more badly for this kid than the mom.

Thank you for clarifying.

How long is it?

Or is it JUST ME????

Wasn't it much longer with a bigger blank spot in the middle.....

I swear, that video has been HUGELY edited since yesterday morning!

I also believe it has been edited in a big way.

Watching Issues, I think somebody has been reading Websleuths!
4 men arrested, SO working on burnt house etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria