Found Deceased FL - Stephanie Chitwood Hollingsworth, 50, Belle Isle, 25 Sept 2020

If there is anyone in that local area with access to drones, that may help with the search too? I don't see where this was used up til now.
Police said that their search for Hollingsworth has so-far proved fruitless, with ‘Nothing. No leads at all,’ in her disappearance, now 10 days on.

‘What’s odd about this case is that there’s only been one sighting or one transaction at the Bank of America Friday. Outside of that, we’ve taken just about every avenue that we can to locate her or the vehicle,’ said Sergeant Detective Jeremy Millis to Click Orlando. ‘There has been absolutely no sightings of the vehicle since the Bank of America transaction.’
^^bbm

Agree, and really hope drones included in every avenue. And SAR K9's along the shorelines too.

19 days too long. :(

ITA - and they have no video of her leaving Walmart and driving along the roadway ? I find that difficult to believe but perhaps they are still looking for video?
I believe authorities have confirmed SH made it back to her vehicle and was alone when she drove away from the car park but that's where it ends. They were reportedly checking intersection cameras and tolls but that was almost 3 weeks ago. I don't think SH separated from her vehicle. Find the vehicle and you will find SH.

Last edited:
This story from along time ago was interesting I thought if this few weeks ago looked but wasn't sure how to do it Google Maps shows sunken car where missing man’s body was found
Wow -- this is amazing.

From the link:

A report by the Charley Project, an online database of cold cases in the US, said the "vehicle had plainly [been] visible on a Google Earth satellite photo of the area since 2007, but apparently no-one had noticed it until 2019".

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office told the BBC that Mr Moldt is presumed to have lost control of his vehicle and driven into the pond.

The force said that, during the initial investigation into his disappearance, there was "no evidence of that occurring" until recently, when a shift in the water made the car visible.

_108767704_sunkencarfloridagooglemaps.jpg

_108769021_carfoundinfloridapond.jpg

Google Maps shows sunken car where missing man’s body was found

This story from along time ago was interesting I thought if this few weeks ago looked but wasn't sure how to do it Google Maps shows sunken car where missing man’s body was found
Wow -- this is amazing.

From the link:

A report by the Charley Project, an online database of cold cases in the US, said the "vehicle had plainly [been] visible on a Google Earth satellite photo of the area since 2007, but apparently no-one had noticed it until 2019".

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office told the BBC that Mr Moldt is presumed to have lost control of his vehicle and driven into the pond.

The force said that, during the initial investigation into his disappearance, there was "no evidence of that occurring" until recently, when a shift in the water made the car visible.

_108767704_sunkencarfloridagooglemaps.jpg

_108769021_carfoundinfloridapond.jpg

Google Maps shows sunken car where missing man’s body was found
If you look at the satellite view put in date you never know I tried it at lake Conway just looking probably not the same as this person did not sure how to do that

Or maybe it's an unconfirmed tip and they are grasping at straws. Really, what do they have to lose? LE has been very firm about the Tahoe not seen on intersection cameras and tolls so for this tip to come in two weeks later, I'm admittedly cautious of the information. So heartbreaking for all those that love this woman.
I believe this is unconfirmed...Which leads us back to the area between where she was last seen and her house. I think Walmart is the last confirmed place they have right now.

I listened to the clip of the presser from the family in The car and they are trying to use satellite imaging but I can’t help but wonder what about the video along the road - leading out of Walmart and that street where she may have exited? It’s too long if they haven’t collected if businesses record over ...
JMO

Or maybe it's an unconfirmed tip and they are grasping at straws. Really, what do they have to lose? LE has been very firm about the Tahoe not seen on intersection cameras and tolls so for this tip to come in two weeks later, I'm admittedly cautious of the information. So heartbreaking for all those that love this woman.
I believe t
If there is anyone in that local area with access to drones, that may help with the search too? I don't see where this was used up til now.
I think they are trying and a few have used drones out by Narcoosee however they have to have someone with FAA approval to fly because this area is so close to the airport.

I wish they would clarify the color I look for both since it's out there I just saw a tahoe but wrong tag it had a bug shield in front it's not it
I wish I were tech-savvy enough to post the actual photo here...they're calling it silver, I believe it is technically chevy's "light pewter metallic," which is a warm silver. Another poster here described it as champagne, it's silver leaning towards gold. It's a very large, clunky vehicle by today's standards. It should be easy to spot, especially by law enforcement officers who know exactly what they're looking for, which makes it even more concerning that it hasn't been seen in the area. There is a photo of the vehicle in this article:
Volunteer search underway for missing Belle Isle woman
Edited by me for clarity

This area we've been discussing is a very busy area all the way to LNHS and if anyone remembers the Caylee Anthony case - the tow yard where Casey Anthony's parents went to pick up Casey's car is a just a few miles from that Walmart where Stephanie was on camera. ) :

This area we've been discussing is a very busy area all the way to LNHS and if anyone remembers the Caylee Anthony case - the tow yard where Casey Anthony's parents went to pick up Casey's car is a just a few miles from that Walmart where Stephanie was on camera. ) :
Thank you for @Black eyed pea for the local commentary. I'm good with landmarks but I struggle trying to come up with a mind-map from google maps alone. Helps me to understand both the missing person's stomping grounds and where they disappeared from. :)

Isn’t this also near where Michelle Parker went missing too?

Isn’t this also near where Michelle Parker went missing too?
I think (and someone please correct me if I’m wrong) that they found Michelle Parker’s phone in the Belle Isle area. I wonder if SH’s children played sports and maybe had a game or event at LNHS. If so, that could explain why she was possibly spotted there. JMOO

“He said their two youngest were in school the day she disappeared, but said their oldest son was home from college and taking classes remotely. The family didn't have any special plans that da, and he and his son hadn't realized exactly when she left the house, but believe it may have been around 1-1:30 p.m., he said.”

Reportedly, SH's sons are ages 21, 17, and 15, and the 21 year old is home taking classes remotely.

I'm assuming the 15 & 17 yr olds are attending the same school. Do we know if they attend Lake Nona High School (i.e., the last unconfirmed area where SH's vehicle may have been seen). If not collecting her kids from school, would there be any reason for SH to travel that direction?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland
Back