FL FL - Sumter Co, 'Little Miss Panasoffkee', WhtFem 17-24, 470UFFL, Feb'71

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=_US40lBW3xU[/video]

Hi guys after a much hiatus I am back to help with the case ! This video is a great summary.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Is there a rule out some place for her?
And, does anyone know if Alexis Duggan was ruled out, by chance?
TIA

Is there a rule out some place for her?
And, does anyone know if Alexis Duggan was ruled out, by chance?
TIA
I think she was ruled out. There was a listing somewhere in the thread about girls who were missing/unidentified and none matched.

I noticed that on the YouTube video, people questioned that Native American and Greek people are like 2 polar opposites, but I know a bunch of Native American people who have roots in Greece. So it's not that extreme of a difference.

I think she was ruled out. There was a listing somewhere in the thread about girls who were missing/unidentified and none matched.

I noticed that on the YouTube video, people questioned that Native American and Greek people are like 2 polar opposites, but I know a bunch of Native American people who have roots in Greece. So it's not that extreme of a difference.

Thanks! I was just concerned no rules are listed in NamUS, but I know they don't list the automatic rule outs.
I will go back over the thread when I get a chance to see what I can find.

Alexis has a Charley Page now with photo. As soon as I read it over I thought of this case only to see that we talked about her years ago. Still no ruleouts in Namus but I know CarlK made contact with investigators way back about her, so I'd assume she's been looked at. Sure would be nice to have a for sure rule out though.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/duggan_alexis.html

Bumping this case up. It has been over 46 years since she was found. She has yet to be identified.

I don't feel that's really possible, but I recently saw a picture of Glenda Tedball
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/553dfon.html
Some of the sketches looks very simmilar to picture of Glenda - and apart from that her case was sort of solved it kinda fits. Her mother confessed on death bed but her body was never found. I have no idea how could she end up in Panasoffkee, but I want to share that thought anyway.

Side by side. Sure looks like it could be the same girl.

PanasoffkeeKonstantinaComparison_zps181246a7.jpg

I think Konstantina and Little Miss Lake Panasoffkee are the same person. Too bad Konstantina's family couldn't be located. I hope this Jane Doe gets her name back soon.

I think Konstantina and Little Miss Lake Panasoffkee are the same person. Too bad Konstantina's family couldn't be located. I hope this Jane Doe gets her name back soon.
It's crazy how much they look alike. I haven't heard any updates on the Greek t.v. either. I resaw her episode on unsolved mysteries thanks to Amazon prime. I find her to be more in her early 20s ...19-22

The Doe Network states that Jane Doe had given birth to at least one child. I wonder if Konstantina is a mother too?
I'm sorry if that was discussed before, I'm new to Websleuths and I need to catch up with all these interesting cases!

The Doe Network states that Jane Doe had given birth to at least one child. I wonder if Konstantina is a mother too?
I'm sorry if that was discussed before, I'm new to Websleuths and I need to catch up with all these interesting cases!
I am not sure if Konstantina was. The problem is no one came forward from K's family on the Greek TV show to be like oh yeah she's fine. The only connection is the fact that her brother served in the army in and near Lavrio and that's where Little Miss P's hair/dental/lead concluded where she was from, they said Lavrio. And when you look at the composite photo she 100% looks Greek. I have a feeling she may have given up the child to an older relative or adoption and then was sent to live with relatives in the United States to "work" and she met someone there - still think there is a Tarpon Springs/Clearwater connection... a lot of Greeks in that area though not relatively close to where they found her, but someone def knows something and isn't coming forward.

Side by side. Sure looks like it could be the same girl.

PanasoffkeeKonstantinaComparison_zps181246a7.jpg
Eyebrows are different - yes, she could changed that herself but chin is totally different, face shape, even hairline (could that change and be undetermined cause of decomposition).
Also - most people in Greece has black hair, little miss had dark brown. I don't see it.

Eyebrows are different - yes, she could changed that herself but chin is totally different, face shape, even hairline (could that change and be undetermined cause of decomposition).
Also - most people in Greece has black hair, little miss had dark brown. I don't see it.
But it depends, I know a lot of people, including my fiance that have either gained or lost weight once coming to America because the food is different in America. When I am in Greece, I lose a lot of weight because I'm walking everywhere and the food is fresh. The climate is also different. And hair color, most people in Athens have bottle blonde hair lol so the assumption that everyone has black hair is false. My cousins are blonde hair blue eyes. Where I am dark brown hair and brown eyes.

I wasn't proposing it, I just put up the side by side photos so we could compare them.

Keep in mind that the Greek girl is looking down in that photo, and that skews all her features, especially her chin. Also, the deceased looks to have thin plucked eyebrows, so we don't know what they looked like naturally. Reconstruction sketches aren't always precisely accurate, either. We've seen far less close photos turn out to be matches and far closer photos that weren't.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I am not sure if Konstantina was. The problem is no one came forward from K's family on the Greek TV show to be like oh yeah she's fine. The only connection is the fact that her brother served in the army in and near Lavrio and that's where Little Miss P's hair/dental/lead concluded where she was from, they said Lavrio. And when you look at the composite photo she 100% looks Greek. I have a feeling she may have given up the child to an older relative or adoption and then was sent to live with relatives in the United States to "work" and she met someone there - still think there is a Tarpon Springs/Clearwater connection... a lot of Greeks in that area though not relatively close to where they found her, but someone def knows something and isn't coming forward.

My best guess is that none of Konstantina's relatives has seen the crime show and that's why they never came forward. Maybe her parents are dead and her brother doesn't live in Greece anymore so there was nobody to claim the poor girl. Maybe her child was adopted and knows nothing about their biological mother and that's why he or she isn't looking for her. Or maybe it was stillbirth.
Perhaps it would be worth checking school records from the early 1970s/late 1960s if there are any. It would help track down Konstantina's relatives, but I understand that the police have a lot of work and little time and cold cases aren't top priority to them.

My best guess is that none of Konstantina's relatives has seen the crime show and that's why they never came forward. Maybe her parents are dead and her brother doesn't live in Greece anymore so there was nobody to claim the poor girl. Maybe her child was adopted and knows nothing about their biological mother and that's why he or she isn't looking for her. Or maybe it was stillbirth.
Perhaps it would be worth checking school records from the early 1970s/late 1960s if there are any. It would help track down Konstantina's relatives, but I understand that the police have a lot of work and little time and cold cases aren't top priority to them.
If she travelled to US on her own an against of her family's wish or if she was send away to have and dump a child somewhere away to not bring "shame" to her family and later refuse to came back than they will not came forward.

If she travelled to US on her own an against of her family's wish or if she was send away to have and dump a child somewhere away to not bring "shame" to her family and later refuse to came back than they will not came forward.
That's what I was thinking.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

OT, but that's how Iggy Azalea ended up here, sort of. She went on holiday with her friends and refused to go back to Australia.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back