FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

Not that I'm aware of.

If you search intellus there is a Tammy Lynn Leppert (Myers) age 49 related to a Charles Leppert. I just wondered if this is a relation (Charles). I'm sure you've probably already searched public records just in case she is out there but I thought I'd point it out.

Ok.I said I would keep you updated on a Jane Doe I was looking into being my sister Tammy. I just found out the Jane Doe found in Batavia New York October 29th 1983 is not my sister Tammy Lynn Leppert through DNA. They told me they did just now recently Identify this Jane Doe. Information about that Jane Doe and who they Identified her as should be out soon.They had exhumed this Jane Doe a little while back to get MTdna on her.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/697ufny.html

I am relieved this is not Tammy, I need to find Tammy. I don't know what to do any more again. I'm sad I cannot find her. I need to take a break for awhile. If anyone knows where she is please say so. Please let this all end where we find her and know what happened to her.Please.

I have always looked for Tammy not alive because I did not think she was alive out there any more.

Here is an age progression on my sister Tammy. If any one knows anything of where she can be please call police and let me know. Please this please just needs to finally end and we know what happened to her. I'm very sad I cannot find her. I need some time away to deal with this. Please find her.

TammyLeppert1180588e1_zpsd8d11ef5.jpg

Ok.I'm back. I'm back to square one again.I talked to the CBPD and they are still on her case. I feel she is doing a very good job into looking for Tammy.I really respect her. I am looking into a few Jane Does and skeletal remains found now. I tried to look into a few of them many times over the years and have gotten no where. This might take a while to see if they will get the Jane Does DNA.

If any one knows anything about what happened to my sister Tammy. Please call the police,me,someone.Please.I just want to know what happened to her and if she is ok. If she is dead please let us bring her home or have her real name on her grave stone. Tammy.Not Jane Doe.

I was up earlier then usual this morning and was able to catch a rerun of the Unsolved Mysteries segment on Tammy. UM was my favorite TV show growing. I must have seen this segment hundreds of times. I still find Tammy's case to be very perplexing. What I mean is, was she really in danger or was she mentally ill. Tammy is/was so beautiful. I'm sure she would of been a star.

I am happy this UID is not your sister. Thoughts and prayers are with you through this long struggle to find her.

I feel sad for the family of whoever it is. I once turned in a possible match for that UID to LE but cannot recall right now who the missing person was that I thought it might be.

I am happy this UID is not your sister. Thoughts and prayers are with you through this long struggle to find her.

I feel sad for the family of whoever it is. I once turned in a possible match for that UID to LE but cannot recall right now who the missing person was that I thought it might be.

I feel sad for them too.

I'm still very interested in this and if any one found out or will find out who these Grave yard of unknowns are too. Has any one found out any thing? I found out nothing.

Thank you.I have a feeling these people aren't listed any where.

I wanted to let you know this other Jane Doe has been ruled out as being my sister Tammy too. It She was ruled out using my DNA on file and as a family member.

I also asked them to check and see if she was Leah Jean Van Schoick. I do not know the results of that.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1130ufaz.html

If anyone knows anything about what happened to my sister please let me know.I have worked with the CBPD and the FDLE for about 18 years now to find Tammy. I do not think she is alive and well out there.I pray she is.I just want to know what happened to her.

Detective Christen McClure is on my sisters case.Please call her if you know any thing at all. I have talked with her and worked with her. She is doing a very good job trying to find out what happened to Tammy.

CBPD (321) 868-3251

It is around the anniversary and time my sister Tammy came up missing on July 6th 1983. It's been over 30 years now.Tammy where are you? I know someone.somewhere knows what happened to her. Please let me know where she is.If she is dead out there some where I am not leaving her out there and I promise I am not going away.Please call the CBPD or let me know what happened to her. Someone needs to please just start talking.

It is around the anniversary and time my sister Tammy came up missing on July 6th 1983. It's been over 30 years now.Tammy where are you? I know someone.somewhere knows what happened to her. Please let me know where she is.If she is dead out there some where I am not leaving her out there and I promise I am not going away.Please call the CBPD or let me know what happened to her. Someone needs to please just start talking.

Suzanne, The Davie Jane Doe that was thought at one time to be your sister: her NamUs link now says they have DNA for her. Tammy is not listed as being a rule out. I wasn't sure if you knew that or not. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/1258

I have asked them to check for a DNA comparison a few years back. No one has written me back.They need mtDNA on their Jane Doe to check. The post mortem picture does not look like Tammy. you need to work with the Davie police department.

Well,I don't know what to say I just found out my sister Tammy and I is mentioned in this book. I am please putting this here because this thread is mentioned and I do need to address this. I called Detective Christen McClure with the Cocoa Beach Police Department on my sisters case about this. I was pretty upset. She said she understands why I am upset.These are with the people the police will say I had trouble with.I will say the police will say I was never rude to any one. I do not want any more trouble.This lady Deborah Halber that wrote this book never contacted me or has spoken to me. The police on Tammy's case say they have never spoken to her. I just wish she would have verified this with the right sources. I do hope and pray she fixes this in her book that she was wrong.The police and everyone already know who I am am. I was verified as Tammy's sister over 18 years ago and a few times over the years. I have worked very hard to find out what happened to my sister for many years now. I pray in Jesus's name I have earned my respect trying to find my sister. Detective Christen McClure told me if she was asked she would verify who I am again. I please do not want a lot of discussion or rudeness about this ok? I am very upset about this. This was wrong.

https://www.facebook.com/DeborahHalberAuthor

You're more generous than I am. :) Tammy's lucky she has a sister like you who keeps trying despite the obstacles.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back