GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

So disheartening that we are still waiting on ID. Ireally fear the state of remains will prevent determination of COD and it breaks my heart to watch this thread fall down onto page two with such limited activity. But what is there to say until we have more to go on? We have hit the wall.
ITA:(

I found this article to be quite interesting. BBM.

“In a study published last year, the forensic pathologist Lars Oesterhelweg, then at the University of Bern in Switzerland, and colleagues tested the ability of three Hamburg State Police cadaver dogs to pick out – of a line-up of six new carpet squares – the one that had been exposed for no more than 10 minutes to a recently deceased person.

Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they
signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes.

But how good are dogs at detecting a skeleton from which all the flesh has fallen away? In one study involving four dogs and their handlers, Jacobi says the dogs were able to detect remains at all stages of decomposition.”

The CSI death dogs: Sniffing out the truth behind the crime-scene canines

JMO but it seems like whether the person had been dead within 3 hours or a lot longer, the dogs were able to pick the scent up. They still had a decent amount of accuracy even when the carpet was exposed for only 2 minutes.
Thanks for this info, I did a lot of research on cadaver dogs when I was engulfed in the Madeleine McCann case and they are truly amazing tools for LE to determine if a human body has been somewhere.

Has there still been no confirmation as to this being Taylor Rose yet? The sinking feeling that she's been there so long COD won't be determined is getting stronger with every passing day :(

So disheartening that we are still waiting on ID. Ireally fear the state of remains will prevent determination of COD and it breaks my heart to watch this thread fall down onto page two with such limited activity. But what is there to say until we have more to go on? We have hit the wall.

We can think of something!

Here is a FirstCoastNews report posted at 11:59pm last night. Basically says the same things as the FirstCoastNews video posted above.

New details in investigation of child remains found near Brianna Williams hometown

According to multiple law enforcement sources, investigators discovered a garbage bag at the scene of the remains in Alabama, which they believe once had the remains inside of it. They say wildlife may have impacted the bag.

They also say they found some clothing on the remains, but it wasn’t the purple and pink pajamas Taylor’s mother said she put her in the night before she reported her daughter missing.

This reminds me of lil Maleah Davis...:( Her mom’s fiancé murdered her, put her in a garbage bag & drove to another state, threw her lil body out onto the side of the highway...maintenance workers went to cut grass & one of them hit the garbage bag....... :(:(:(
THESE POOR BABIES

Here is a FirstCoastNews report posted at 11:59pm last night. Basically says the same things as the FirstCoastNews video posted above.

New details in investigation of child remains found near Brianna Williams hometown

Knox says the biggest factor that could have tied Brianna Williams to foul play in this case, prior to DNA evidence, is the timeline. He says it’s a "telltale sign" for JSO to put in the arrest warrant that Taylor hasn’t been seen since May, because that could be an indication of when they believe Taylor was last seen alive, if DNA proves the remains are, in fact, Taylor.

Brianna Williams remains in the hospital after JSO said she attempted to take her own life after an overdose. She is a person of interest in her daughter’s disappearance.

Knox says the biggest factor that could have tied Brianna Williams to foul play in this case, prior to DNA evidence, is the timeline. He says it’s a "telltale sign" for JSO to put in the arrest warrant that Taylor hasn’t been seen since May, because that could be an indication of when they believe Taylor was last seen alive, if DNA proves the remains are, in fact, Taylor.

Brianna Williams remains in the hospital after JSO said she attempted to take her own life after an overdose. She is a person of interest in her daughter’s disappearance.
SMH I’m livid!! BW is being waited on & tended to & that is just sickening considering she didn’t do the same for her own baby!!! She’s been acting for 6 freakin months !!! WOW!:mad:! I can’t even believe this...Taylor :(

SMH I’m livid!! BW is being waited on & tended to & that is just sickening considering she didn’t do the same for her own baby!!! She’s been acting for 6 freakin months !!! WOW!:mad:! I can’t even believe this...Taylor :(
Totally agree, also if the piece of subhuman filth had any love, guilt or remorse, she'd have offed herself immediately after Taylor passed away. The suicide attempt was purely to avoid punishment and living with the shame that the whole world knows what a disgusting individual she really is. MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar
Back