Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That much we know is not true, because Taylor was enrolled in childcare at the base earlier in the year and was seen there by another mom, but not since June.
Good. I didn't know it was at the base where she was enrolled. Still June...5 months. I'm just praying by some miracle she left her with a friend and this baby will still turn up.

Praying today is the day Taylor is found!

Withholding judgment about the possible BF. If family hadn't been in any contact, how do they know? They could be speculating about a man, thinking "Brianna could/would never do this on her own". Yet it seems pretty obvious Brianna is the one who disposed of little Taylor :(

P.S. *Warning* RANT--why does it always have to be a landfill a freakin' dump?? Why not give a precious child at least some dignity in death??

First Coast News
@FCN2go

Brianna Williams' sister said she thinks her sister was involved with a man over the past six months who may know more about Taylor’s disappearance.

Aunt of missing 5-year-old says she doesn't think mom harmed her but a theory

First Coast News on Twitter

So this article is interesting ... she was paying for 2 places at the same time ... saying that she needed the cheaper place ... the place she was moving from was littered with old food and messy ect ... So now I am wondering if she was staying somewhere else and leaving Taylor in the old place to either fend for herself ... or the child was already deceased and she left her there until she could find something to do with her. So either the old food everywhere could have possibly been to cover the smell of a decaying body ... or she was leaving the child to fend for herself and the child starved to death or something else happened ... this is just me thinking out loud. MOO. Just speculation. I'm wondering why pay for 2 places?

Corley Peel

@WJXT_CorleyPeel

Several JFRD trucks spotted in Demopolis. I’m told they made it into town at 1 am. They’re helping with the search for 5 yr old Taylor Williams here in Alabama.
@wjxt4
https://news4jax.com/news/search-for-5-year-old-taylor-moves-to-alabama

EJLUSplWoAEM4X1

EJLUSplWwAApbnT

Corley Peel on Twitter

The “boyfriend” angle makes a lot of sense. Ever since seeing the astounding statistics during the Maleah case, it’s been on my mind a lot that these children need to be protected around new men in their lives... as evolved as humans are, it seems that this is a problem we have not moved passed and it boggles my mind... how you can harm someone that is so loved by your loved one, and then in turn how the mom, a victim, turns into accomplice. Lots of talk about “how did her life seem to spiral out of control so fast?” I think the answer is... a man. Moo

So this article is interesting ... she was paying for 2 places at the same time ... saying that she needed the cheaper place ... the place she was moving from was littered with old food and messy ect ... So now I am wondering if she was staying somewhere else and leaving Taylor in the old place to either fend for herself ... or the child was already deceased and she left her there until she could find something to do with her. So either the old food everywhere could have possibly been to cover the smell of a decaying body ... or she was leaving the child to fend for herself and the child starved to death or something else happened ... this is just me thinking out loud. MOO. Just speculation. I'm wondering why pay for 2 places?
My first thoughts exactly. And of course you then take the trash to the dump. !!

Katie Jeffries
@Katie_Jeffries

"We were asking,'how ya'll doing? How is Taylor? Send me pictures. I never got it. It was always an excuse and now this." Brianna Williams' sister speaks out for the first time to our
@KaileyTracy
about her niece's disappearance. #findtaylorwilliams

Katie Jeffries on Twitter

Well that's confusing. Moving from one place to another but paying for both? I think whatever happened to Taylor happened in the former home (apt) and Brianna couldn't stand to stay there so got out asap and settled for the house in the less than desirable neighbourhood. That would make the most sense and why she would be paying for both at the same time.

MOO

The “boyfriend” angle makes a lot of sense. Ever since seeing the astounding statistics during the Maleah case, it’s been on my mind a lot that these children need to be protected around new men in their lives... as evolved as humans are, it seems that this is a problem we have not moved passed and it boggles my mind... how you can harm someone that is so loved by your loved one, and then in turn how the mom, a victim, turns into accomplice. Lots of talk about “how did her life seem to spiral out of control so fast?” I think the answer is... a man. Moo
I think she was never all that to begin with. Her GPA was 3.6, she was homecoming queen...why is that a big deal? I also recall reading an interview with a friend who said she was nice but weird. It's also funny people mentioned not seeing Taylor, but didn't mention seeing a man. That supposition came from her sister I believe. What a tangled web. So horrible.

Katie Jeffries
@Katie_Jeffries

"We were asking,'how ya'll doing? How is Taylor? Send me pictures. I never got it. It was always an excuse and now this." Brianna Williams' sister speaks out for the first time to our
@KaileyTracy
about her niece's disappearance. #findtaylorwilliams

Katie Jeffries on Twitter

And here's another thing about this interview. According to BW's sister, BW told Detectives that her mother looked after Taylor at the end of October for a bit. But then the sister says no way, that's not true.

How out of touch (reality) is BW? You've reported your child missing. You lie about where she was in the two weeks leading up to her disappearance. Do you not think that LE is going to talk to your family to confirm? Wow!

It never ceases to amaze me the stories that people come up with to cover their tracks. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa