Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont blame her military career as her reasoning. I was a single parent on an aircraft carrier for THREE years...6 months in port, 6 months out...repeat for 3 years. My parent's watched my son for 6 mos. and then I would insist he be flown out to me for the 6 mos I was in port...where I had overnight duty once every 3 days!! And each time my son had to leave me, he would cry and it was heartbreaking. BUT I didn't do anything to him to hurt him!! I was the same rank as BW - which comes with a lot of responsibility..but I made it..I did it! I gave birth in Guam, far away from my family...but I did it and did my duty too. I hate the fact that others are saying she came unraveled because of demands of the military! That is such a crock, there are so many single moms and dads in the military who are exemplary and responsible, no matter being deployed for months or years at a time....and they dont kill their child because of the hard and tough military life...
Thank you for your service. I do agree that most mothers are great and nurturing, no matter the circumstances. BW, CA, et al are most definitely the aberrations.

Wishing evil and suffering on this woman makes me ill. I don't always feel sympathy with a POI. Some people just come across as pure evil early on. But when I heard a body was found I immediately thought of Brianna and said a prayer for her. I hope she lives. I hope she lives and has the time to repent and grieve and recognize and regret the likely evil she committed. But no I don't hope she lives in a vegetative state and is constantly mistreated by others. Yikes. If you hope others are cruel and show no mercy to her then you are hoping for others to BE and act as evil people themselves. I hope no one treats anyone like that. :/
This

Now we wait.

Wait to confirm remains found are those of Taylor's. I think we can all agree that they are but it needs to be official.

We wait to hear whether BW makes it or not. If she makes it, we will wait a lot longer to find out what happened. If not, we may hear sooner.

And we wait while LE puts all the pieces together. It sounds like they have lots of evidence they just need to make sense of it all.

And we also wait to see if anyone else was involved. I think, they think, there may be someone else that has knowledge of what went down or was somehow involved. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Child Neglect. Boy do I ever hate to hear those words. Poor doll had a rough life.

MOO

Now we wait.

Wait to confirm remains found are those of Taylor's. I think we can all agree that they are but it needs to be official.

We wait to hear whether BW makes it or not. If she makes it, we will wait a lot longer to find out what happened. If not, we may hear sooner.

And we wait while LE puts all the pieces together. It sounds like they have lots of evidence they just need to make sense of it all.

And we also wait to see if anyone else was involved. I think, they think, there may be someone else that has knowledge of what went down or was somehow involved. It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Child Neglect. Boy do I ever hate to hear those words. Poor doll had a rough life.

MOO
I feel that this case is so similar to Casey Anthony's. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever discover the truth also like the CA case. Unless forensics explains things to us.

Now we wait.

MOO
Did I hear right in the presser that there was evidence in the other apartment?

A close family friend of Brianna Williams tells us she allegedly overdosed while staying in the barracks on base & that a helicopter flew her to the hospital where she was taken to the ICU.
@FCN2go
Shelby Danielsen on Twitter

Paying monthly rent on 2 different places at the same time, and then staying in the barracks. Yeah, she was hiding more than just Taylor being gone.

Paying monthly rent on 2 different places at the same time, and then staying in the barracks. Yeah, she was hiding more than just Taylor being gone.

I believe it was said, maybe even if just hear at WS, that she was staying at the Barracks because of this situation. Not that it was normal for her.

Her staying in the barracks was probably forced when the investigation started. Not uncommon. She would have lost her housing allowance if she had been staying there when she had the 2 apartments. Financially there is no point in doing that.

I think she was trying to avoid reporters and LE. LE probably had to go through a procedure to get in contact with B while she stayed on base. Just speculation on my part.

I feel that this case is so similar to Casey Anthony's. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll ever discover the truth also like the CA case. Unless forensics explains things to us.

At least with this one, charges (referencing child neglect and false statements) have been brought that hopefully will have enough evidence to sustain. As much as I wish Taylor to be alive, hopefully the remains will have something to show. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa