Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started conference early (3:57pm) Mother stopped cooperating yesterday. They need her to cooperate. Sheriff says she has not been arrested. She is not still at JSO-(Jax sheriff office) . Sheriff says they need to talk to any one who has seen mother daughter in past 6 months. (Yikes, I think I heard that right). A reported asked him to confirm that decomposing body parts or evidence was found at the Southside apartments. Also working with authorities in Alabama. She was enrolled in a daycare on NAS (Naval Air Station) Spring and summer and they are trying to confirm. Sheriff said they heard same rumors child not seen for months. They are trying to confirm. Split screen videos show this precious child. An Amber Alert still in affect but timeline is expanded to 6 months.
PBM

If true... Looks like she may no longer be with us. :(

I'm waiting for the nanny took her..... here we go again. IMO.
They need to pull phone records - see what was going on after summer at NAS JMO
NCIS and the military courts are a lot less friendly than the civilian side... interesting to see how this plays out. She can't just go back to work and pretend like nothing happened.

Wow, so mom is no longer cooperating and no one has seen the little girl in a while. I was so hoping we were wrong. Hasn't anyone else in the family made contact with the little girl in a while also? Devastated. Just devastated...again.

Last edited:
Holy. Smokes. 6 mos is... insane. Is this why she moved? To distance herself from the scene and possible evidence? Was cadaverine detected by dogs in her car and old apt?
Definitely reeks of Casey Anthony and I’m so appalled. How can people be quoted saying she loved her daughter more than anything... but yet she’s been isolating her daughter for maybe six months (if she wasn’t deceased already) Did a family member get too close for comfort looking for Taylor so mom finally resorted to reporting/issuing amber alert? I’m so disgusted...
Ugh Taylor :(:(:(

Need people to come forward who have seen Taylor within the last 6 MONTHS!?

Mom's no longer cooperating.

Well, it's obvious what has happened here, imo.

Can anyone remember the last case where the child was missing for 6 months before being reported? I cannot. Seems like it's usually days or weeks before a "questionable" parent/caregiver reports

Sheriff Mike Williams (no relation) said Thursday that Brianna Williams was initially cooperating with the investigation but is no longer cooperating. But she has not been arrested.

Taylor's father, [MT], is a truck driver who lives in another state. We know he has also been questioned by police, but it's unclear if he has come to Jacksonville.
What we know about missing 5-year-old's family

Can anyone remember the last case where the child was missing for 6 months before being reported? I cannot. Seems like it's usually days or weeks before a "questionable" parent/caregiver reports
I am so tired of these cases! This just sucks!

IMO, she wasn’t around for school in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen