Found Deceased FL - Tracey Lynn Rieker, 44, Venice, 30 Sept 2020

Sounds like she may have been struggling with some things.
Venice police searching for missing 44-year-old woman | WFLA

My-Post-3.jpg

Venice police looking for missing 44-year-old woman | wtsp.com
Published: 1:15 PM EDT October 3, 2020
Updated: 1:15 PM EDT October 3, 2020
  • she is known to visit area beaches to talk with people about God.
  • she visited Lido Beach and Bradenton Beach a couple of days prior
  • known to visit the North Port area
Venice Police need help finding Tracey Lynn Rieker that missing for the past four days - The Uncensored Report (Scoop News)
  • 120 lbs.
  • 5’4”
  • blond hair
  • brown eyes
  • heart tattoo on her ring finger
  • green Nissan Xterra Florida tag PO8116
Venice police searching for missing woman
tracey-resized.jpg

And it looks like I may not have formatted text on title correctly. Maybe someone can help or fix it?
I'll ask a mod to add a "FL" tag. Other than that, all is good! You've done a very good job. TY for starting a thread for Tracey.

ETA - ps...the "report" button allows us to send a msg to moderators who then can edit titles/posts/etc.

I'll ask a mod to add a "FL" tag. Other than that, all is good! You've done a very good job. TY for starting a thread for Tracey.

ETA - ps...the "report" button allows us to send a msg to moderators who then can edit titles/posts/etc.
Thank you...I think I've only created a thread once or twice in several years. I'm also classic "old people and technology."

This isn’t far from me. During the recession there was a huge homeless camp in North Port. I don’t know if it still exists. Not that she would be staying there but perhaps visited there. I’m sure LE has visited any existing known homeless locations.

Now to go scout my Facebook friends list to see if I can find any indirect connection.

The friends kept acting like it was nearly impossible to get the footage that court orders were needed. I questioned why the neighbors don’t just look. Most people would be more than happy to help that way. If they found something it hasn’t been released. I think that video would be very helpful.

A friend is suggesting the admin, a friend of Tracey and Christians start approving posts before posting them. That’s not going to help anything. The two other Facebook groups are on the case now with no censorship. The uncensored Facebook pages are “where is Tracey Rieker?” And “what happened to Tracey Rieker?”

<modsnip>

I Just seen this on my Youtube recommendations. It has been a week since her disappearence, No one has seen the vehicle, and I find it odd that the husband seems to be smiling in this interview. Looking over the area in google maps around this Sleepy Turtle Preserve North, appears to be off Border Road in the same city. The park is right on the southern side of the Myakka State Park, and is on same river. There are lots of hiding places throughout this region.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back