GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notable how the sheriff continues to say the suspect’s clothing tested “presumptive positive” for blood.

A horrific stabbing would cause a lot of blood. Especially on a light colored hooded sweatshirt. You’d think it might be visible on the surveillance video.

I wonder if the suspect washed himself and his clothes in the retention pond and cleaned off his shoes before walking home. He had plenty of time to do that. Maybe he carried his shoes because they were wet or because his socks were too wet to wear.

Then of course once home he may have done further cleaning. Just a theory.

I think it says 6'3" and I have seen 6'3" elsewhere. JMO
My apologies. The men in my family are all over six feet tall (and some women) so I would not call 6'3" remarkable. I have a first cousin 7 feet with basketball shoes. I could see short stature and weight being Fucci's defense strategy but that would only be speculation and opinion on my part.

Notable how the sheriff continues to say the suspect’s clothing tested “presumptive positive” for blood.

A horrific stabbing would cause a lot of blood. Especially on a light colored hooded sweatshirt. You’d think it might be visible on the surveillance video.

I wonder if the suspect washed himself and his clothes in the retention pond and cleaned off his shoes before walking home. He had plenty of time to do that. Maybe he carried his shoes because they were wet or because his socks were too wet to wear.

That’s a really good theory

FYI- Sheriff is new- and on it, the county has resources and experienced officers, detectives, and lawyers. Also, Durbin is a wealthy community that is outraged. I have the utmost faith this will be an air tight prosecution.

Yes… and I doubt that the suspect will have the OJ Simpson “Dream Team” of lawyers.

I really hate to say this but social media is ruining the world---
I agree. But I have to chime in..I am in no way making excuses for this kid. Was the dad in this kid's life at all?? Or was he being raised by a single mother who literally had to work 12 hours a day just to put a roof over their heads? So, that leaves the kid to parent himself, with no healthy role-model..It just shouldn't be that way. Single mother's should not have to work over 40 hours a week just to take care of a child's physical needs. I was a single mother with nobody to help. No family, no husband, no child-support. It is so hard! I failed. I ended up homeless with 2 babies! It just shouldn't be this way..imo, we should go back to days when we could make it with one income. Let the Mother (or Father) spend more time actually parenting. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

I guess I'm completely out of touch now, because I can't, even with my decade+ of experience following gruesome and heinous cases here, understand how this could have happened and what could have led up to it. The only thing I can think is that there were big red flags prior to this that were either ignored or not acted on quickly enough. I'm going to be following this one closely to learn about the boy's history. It's hard to imagine anyone going from zero to stabbing someone to death.
I live in this area so I am trying to understand this better as well. In my understanding in the first surveillance footage where they are both in it they are just walking. So I am wondering how he got her where he got her? (Not victim blaming at all) It is so so tragic.

We know most of this already but I thought I'd put this here for reference.

Bridgette Matter
@bridgetteANjax

Narrative for arrest report of Aiden Fucci

E1H9mLnWUAcN8NX

10:39 AM · May 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

I’m on the same page with the shoes - he told his mom he carried them home because his feet hurt which I instantly thought was a lie. I bet they were wet and that’s why he carried them.

those kids feed on attention and false idols on SM ...turning them into potential monsters...and more parents are completely clueless about whats going on in their kids lives and minds ..let the internet raise them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member