GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he always been like this?
This is great question. According to students who spoke out after the investigation began, he often talked about wanting to kill someone by dragging them into the woods and stabbing them. What his parents' suspected though, I don't know. I'm usually very protective of parents and don't jump on the parent blaming wagon. But this case seems so off, it's uncomfortable for me to have sympathy for the parents at this point.

This is great question. According to students who spoke out after the investigation began, he often talked about wanting to kill someone by dragging them into the woods and stabbing them. What his parents' suspected though, I don't know. I'm usually very protective of parents and don't jump on the parent blaming wagon. But this case seems so off, it's uncomfortable for me to have sympathy for the parents at this point.
This is so scary.

The motion for continuance of the jury trial was filed Wednesday morning — just hours prior to what was set to be Fucci’s final court hearing before the trial, which was scheduled to begin Monday.

It centers around the judge’s decision last month to grant the state’s motion for a six-member jury and reject Fucci’s defense attorney’s motion for a 12-member jury.

In the motion for continuance, Rosemarie Peoples, Fucci’s lawyer states the Fifth DCA has requested a response from the attorney general in 20 days, with a deadline of Feb. 20, and allowed an additional 10 days for the defendant to file a reply, according to the motion for continuance.

The motion for continuance of the jury trial was filed Wednesday morning — just hours prior to what was set to be Fucci’s final court hearing before the trial, which was scheduled to begin Monday.

It centers around the judge’s decision last month to grant the state’s motion for a six-member jury and reject Fucci’s defense attorney’s motion for a 12-member jury.

In the motion for continuance, Rosemarie Peoples, Fucci’s lawyer states the Fifth DCA has requested a response from the attorney general in 20 days, with a deadline of Feb. 20, and allowed an additional 10 days for the defendant to file a reply, according to the motion for continuance.
I didn't know you could have a 6person jury for a capital murder trial. I've never heard of that. Is that a common thing?

According to students who spoke out after the investigation began, he often talked about wanting to kill someone by dragging them into the woods and stabbing them.

Often? Do you happen to have a link to an article?
I can't remember back to the beginning, whether he had had known legal issues, professional intervention (mental health or other), or anything like that before he did this. But it would be interesting to know.

Aiden Fucci trial: Questions and answers in the St. Johns County teen's murder case​

Crimes like this just aren't supposed to happen in St. Johns County, or any part of the country for that matter: A 13-year-old girl suffers 114 stab wounds and a 14-year-old classmate is deemed responsible.

On Monday, Aiden Sean Fucci, now 16, is scheduled to go to trial charged as an adult with the first-degree murder of Tristyn Bailey.

She had been briefly reported missing on Mother's Day weekend in 2021 and last seen walking with Fucci in their Durbin Creek neighborhood shortly after 1 a.m. on May 9, the Sheriff's Office said. A neighbor would later find the Patriot Oaks Academy cheerleader's body about 6 p.m. in a wooded area that day.

‘I’m Going to Get Arrested’: Trove of Prosecution Evidence Exhibits Released on Eve of Aiden Fucci Murder Trial​

Law&Crime on Friday obtained dozens of evidentiary exhibits set to be used by the state in the upcoming murder trial of Aiden Fucci, 16, the Florida teenager accused of stabbing 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey114 times on Mother’s Day weekend in 2021.

He’s accused of one count of first-degree murder over the brutal death of his schoolmate. He faces a life sentence. It happened after he told several people he wanted “to kill someone by taking them in the woods and stabbing them,” prosecutors said.

Tristyn had 114 wounds from his knife and he dares to show 3 minor cuts on his hands.

AF had two favorite knives, Picker and Poker. I do believe the knife shown in the image on the right is "Poker."

How will I manage to watch this trial and the Murdaugh trial tomorrow?

Praying for the continued strength for Tristyn's beautiful family.

At first, Fucci told the police he was with Bailey at a nearby house owned by Doffis “Tre” Absher III. Fucci said he and Bailey “left together” at around 1:00 a.m. Fucci said he walked north to North Durbin Parkway. There, he claimed Bailey “turned onto Cloisterbane Drive to go to her home,” while he “walked along North Durbin Parkway and arrived home between approximately” 3:00 a.m. and 3:30 a.m.

Aiden Fucci Made a Stunning Claim When Cornered About Tristyn Bailey’s Murder, Documents Show

8:00 p.m. Deputy Parker Harvey responded to the north amenities center and transported Aiden to the SJSO Central Investigations Division. Detective Holland conducted an interview with Doffis III father, Doffis Absher Jr. at Telford Drive.
Doffis Jr. stated his son Doffis III was friends with Aiden and knows Aiden's family. Doffis Jr. advised he does not know and has never met Tristyn. Doffis Jr. said he woke his son up at around 7 a.m. that morning and learned Aiden came over to the house overnight and hung out for a while.

Doffis Jr. also said that law enforcement came to his house at approximately 11 a.m. in reference to the missing juvenile investigation. Doffis Jr. stated after law enforcement left, Doffis III advised Tristyn was also over during the night.
Doffis Jr. advised his house has security cameras, however, Doffis III knows the locations of the cameras and normally sneaks out of the house, out of view of the cameras.

AF was at DA's house that night. They were friends.

I really really hope the jury is allowed to see and hear AF's words and videos from the backseat of the cop car. It shows how utterly devoid of regret or compassion this kid is. He deserves the harshest penalties possible, IMO.

Aiden Fucci, now 16, is accused of stabbing classmate Tristyn Bailey 114 times on Mother’s Day in Durbin Crossing near Jacksonville.

According to jail incident reports, Fucci has been a menace while awaiting trial, fighting with other inmates, threatening guards and bragging about the horrific murder to bolster his reputation behind bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther