FL - Windermere police trying to identify women in photos

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, I-4 and Central Florida' started by Sleuthster, Dec 8, 2015.

1. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Well-Known Member

Good news. I hope they can ID the rest. I did note they asked for everyone not to keep the photos up, but how does that help with the ones left?

2. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

3. Tulessa

Ooops, make that 7!

4. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

5. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

They did show cropped photos on our local news this morning.

6. relay

relay Member

Or, maybe he is a necrophiliac who "settles" for unconscious victims...........................or there could be more we don't know about...................yet. I hope LE and the public can locate the victims and that they are all alive. Yet, the ones that may only learn once they are found will have some healing to do :(.

ETA: I feel relieved that so far 7 have been identified.

7. Treelights

Treelights New Member

The ones that are left, still have their photos on the facebook page for Windermere
    Chief David Ogden.
    https://www.facebook.com/Windermere-Chief-David-Ogden-137984443033769/

The other photos of the other women have been removed.
    These photos have not been removed:
    https://www.facebook.com/1379844430...0.1449701391./527701657395377/?type=3&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/1379844430...0.1449701391./527701610728715/?type=3&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/1379844430...0.1449701391./527701567395386/?type=3&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/1379844430...0.1449701391./527701527395390/?type=3&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/1379844430...0.1449701928./527701604062049/?type=3&theater

8. Tulessa

I loved the way these LE handled this.

9. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

So they are alive I suppose. Well that's definitely good news.

10. DexterMorgan

If someone can post the photos directly here. It will be appreciated just in case a member knows one of the still unidentified. Thanks in advance my wonderful sleuthers.

Oops. Never mind. I see they are already here. I just jumped in and didn't know that the thread had movement since I chimed in last night. Thanks Bessie and everyone else.

I will now go back and catch up. Thanks again to all.

11. relay

relay Member

I would like to assume so, Dexter.

12. relay

relay Member

13. DexterMorgan

Bill Cosby style I guess. But the pictures are worst than the alone thought alone.

These pictures make me see that ghb sex crimes are horrific. Even if a person is asleep.

Let's just hope that he was only into painting their finger and toe nails while they were knocked out. Anything else; I don't want to think about at the moment. Jmo

14. Equestrianista

Equestrianista .::Jenn::.

I'm a bit confused. Which ones are still unaccounted for? SO glad some have been found safe! Hoping the others are too, and will be found soon!

15. tatertot

tatertot Active Member

The bulletin was a .pdf file (if I recall correctly) broken down into pages but it has since been removed since some of the women depicted were ID'd.

Good to hear that seven have been found safe. Should any of them ever find this thread, may you find healing and I'm so sorry you found yourself in such a frightening situation.

And Tulessa, I agree, LE handled this professionally. Due to the nature of the possible crimes involved, it's understandable they didn't want to release the women's photos back in March, but once the need to ensure the women were safe was clear, I imagine they were forced to change tactics. They should be commended for only leaving the photos online as long as necessary.

16. DexterMorgan

Great friggen catch and the Thanks button wasn't enough. That thumb looks white to me as well. And it's not hers and the suspect is black.

So either he has a partner. Or he is buying real photos of passed out women from some perv on the Internet who actually took the photos during their escapades.

Hopefully LE will know if the pics were taken in the suspects house. But since he moves around. Idk.

But that white thumb had me confused as well. So I'm thinking a partner or the suspect bought pics of comatose women from someone else. Jmo. But idk.

Thanks again my friend.

17. Treelights

Treelights New Member

Did you read this?

"According to a police report, two men broke into his now ex-girlfriend's house, robbed, then sexually assaulted her in front of him."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/windermere-police-release-photos-in-serial-rape-case

18. relay

relay Member

Good point about Cosby, and imo I think he also has a thing for raping unconscious or lifeless victims.

19. relay

relay Member

Wow! I saw both but didn't think about the fact that the Caucasian hand seemingly holding up the victim's head can not be Patterson! excellent catch!

20. DexterMorgan

Since he was supposedly a victim when they raped his then girlfriend in front of him. Tells me that he may have raped someone's sister and this was pay back.

Because usually a person that witnesses a rape of their spouse will not go out and rape others.

But since his victims were white. Maybe he used the rape of his gf in 2009 to decide to rape white women.

Idk. But like I said before. Maybe he was a rapist and the assault on his girlfriend was payback.

So I truly don't know. I'm just simply replying here. But thanks for the link.