Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to post this video so, unfortunately, you'll need to search through the videos at this site (http://www.cnn.com/video/) for

FBI: stain in tot mom's trunk 3:50
Police believe there is a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car that resembles the silhouette of a small child.

-OR-
check here:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/index.html

WELCOME to our Forum!
I see you're a newbie at WS and would like to point out that inside our Astro Forum, we have an additional 'TimedStamped Media ' thread dedicated to this case which contains news article & document links such as the one you posted. It's a non-discussion thread but a useful one we use when searching for time-stamps which we need in order to do a chart. If you wish to bring us a news or document link, that is the thread you would post it in.

Have a look:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78539"]Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

NOTE the small blue colored banner at the bottom of my post that reads FORENSIC ASTROLOGY. If you click on it, it will take you to the 'directory' listing of all astrology related case threads in our Astro Forum.

Welcome to WS's seekingwisdom!!

012.gif

:angel:​

P.S. The link you gave I already have that video posted with a direct link to it. It's in the Timestamp thread. Please feel free to post any others you find that are not yet posted there! :winko:

We love teamwork in the asto threads. :yes:

Our astrologers work so hard on so many cases that it couldn't work without people like you! :blowkiss:

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s For everyone today!

Oh I cant wait to hear from Tuba on this newest motion from JB & LB!!! You have inspired me to start studying astrology Tuba. I have always been intrested but have never thought that I could get it. Thru your charts it helped me to see things with more clarity in the language of astrology. Thanks for inspiring me!
:smiley4:

WELCOME to our Forum!
I see you're a newbie at WS and would like to point out that inside our Astro Forum, we have an additional 'TimedStamped Media ' thread dedicated to this case which contains news article & document links such as the one you posted. It's a non-discussion thread but a useful one we use when searching for time-stamps which we need in order to do a chart. If you wish to bring us a news or document link, that is the thread you would post it in.

Have a look:

Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

- respectfully snipped -

Thank you.

I did see the 'TimedStamped Media' thread for this case and another, but when I opened the last page of both threads all I saw was post after post from Angel Who Cares. As a result, I mistakenly thought that those posts were taken from the main case forums at the discretion of Angel Who Cares. Since I saw no posts from others, it appeared that Angel Who Cares was the only person authorized to post to the 'TimedStamped Media' thread. I hope my error wasn't too disruptive.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewAnthonyDfnsMotions117.jpg

Conclusionary statements are not convincing arguments but the motions to dismiss the murder and aggravated child abuse are an improvement over the motions of September 17, 2009. By the time trial of the lesser crimes commences on October 12, the Moon will be in House 10 of the judge, ready to pose the reaction to the action point of the YOD delineated under the horoscope here. The judge's Leo Moon on October 12 opposes the activity of the Moon in Aquarius seen at the bottom of the chart in House 4 and representing what was filed today.

There is a lot of work in defending Prisoner against her indicted offenses but no work at all if a dismissal were granted. Seeking the easy OUT?

respectfully snipped -

Thank you.

I did see the 'TimedStamped Media' thread for this case and another, but when I opened the last page of both threads all I saw was post after post from Angel Who Cares. As a result, I mistakenly thought that those posts were taken from the main case forums at the discretion of Angel Who Cares. Since I saw no posts from others, it appeared that Angel Who Cares was the only person authorized to post to the 'TimedStamped Media' thread. I hope my error wasn't too disruptive.

SeekingWisdom, your post with a news link was NOT disruptive in any way. I was just letting you know where the latest news links should be posted IF Angel Who Cares has not already posted the same story or copy of a document such as a Motion.

Please feel free to ask questions when charts or references to charts are posted.
EX: TUBA did a chart regarding the October 12th trial date w/commentary. If there is something you don't understand astrologically, speak up..jump in any time.

The documents also included a sworn statement from a Maitland man who said he saw Casey Anthony and Caylee together the day after Father's Day 2008, which is the day Caylee was last seen by the Anthony family.

James Thompson said he saw Casey Anthony walking ten feet in front of Caylee at a Casselberry Walmart.

This is extremely disturbing. So, here's a not-yet-three-years old child walking at a distance BEHIND her mother!!! :eek:

I can see a child that young walking ahead of the mother, but behind her? Would I be cruel to say "it sounds like something Casey would do"? Shouldn't the mother be holding that child's hand, even in the store?

I'm still not sure these strangers actually saw Caylee on July 16th. Are there records? Video footage? I mean, after all, Caylee was a total stranger to them. Although, KC was wearing extremely revealing barely-there clothing, so that would catch a guy's eye. :waitasec:

I watched the videos posted above. Is it just me, or does Geraldo seem awfully idiotic? He's so chummy and agreeable with JB, and so symapthetic to KC. Since when is LE required to allow the defense attorney onto the crime scene while LE is still gathering evidence? GR is a goof. JB did say in either the first or second video not all liars are murderers, or something close to it, so that does sound like he's calling his client and/or her family 'liars'.

Thanks, for everything, Angel. I hope your eyes are getting better. I had my doctor visit and it turns out my outrageously itchy eyes are a staph infection! Eye issues definitely make reading all these documents difficult. Get well soon.

Thanks, Tuba, for your great analysis. I need to go back and read the charts done about the question of when Caylee met her demise. I know several were done for different days and times.

There is a notation on the chart at #647 above, reading Fixed Star (star symbol) Vertex. I am not in the habit of calculating the vertex of an event chart, which is a point. Instead, in this case, Vertex is the Great Nebula north of Andromeda's head, also known as 31 M Andromedae. It has the nature of Mars and the Moon and is conjunct the Descendant of the chart, which happens also to be a critical degree as mentioned.

There is hustle prepping for the lesser crimes trial, particularly since Prosecution expects Defense to introduce evidentiary issues. You will remember Ashton's response advocating a full blown evidentiary hearing at the lesser crimes trial. That's why everyone is "at crisis".

Tuba -

Would an event chart from yesterday's BC press conference show anything? I am curious to know if he held this meeting b/c he truly believes the hot air he was blowing or if Cindy or Baez put him up to it. He appeared to not even understand the documents he was speaking about. I was also curious to know how the SA's office felt about the press conference.

I can just imagine Ashton sitting in his office rolling his eyes and pfffting at Brad's remarks. He cracks me up because he is always the most animated in the courtroom. You can just get a quick glance of him and tell he is completely disgusted by this whole bunch.

Also if Baez or Cindy did put Brad up to this and he didn't read or understand what he was talking about, I wonder how pissed he was at them afterwards. He wasn't looking so hot yesterday. He looked tired and worn out as if he was not sleeping.

JMO and all that jazz. :)

Was Caylee alive or dead when she was put in the trunk?If this was already answered please direct me where to go.

It's very different to look at the canvas of discovery with an eye to finding flaws and blobs and do-overs and to look at the canvas objectively. What came through from the press conference was the hand and eye of Cindy fastening on anything and everything that she considered a mistake. It did not seem like Brad Conway's project at all.

5stars, as far as I know that is a question that has never been asked at Astro and never specified in any horoscope. Because of the Open-Out nature of the trunk and some of the equipment that was in there at times, that flat part of the car probably did house Caylee when she was alive. How many times is anyone's guess. From the decomposition, she surely was in the trunk when dead. So the answer would seem to be both.

It's very different to look at the canvas of discovery with an eye to finding flaws and blobs and do-overs and to look at the canvas objectively. What came through from the press conference was the hand and eye of Cindy fastening on anything and everything that she considered a mistake. It did not seem like Brad Conway's project at all.

When watching the "raw" footage of this, the only thing I could think is that this poor man is going to be embarassed/a laughing stalk of the public. Poor guy.

When watching the "raw" footage of this, the only thing I could think is that this poor man is going to be embarassed/a laughing stalk of the public. Poor guy.
ITA with everything you said above... except for "poor guy".. I think at some point he would use his lawyer~common~sense and advise these people to their benefit.. (moo of course)

I agree, Nursebeeme, BC is an adult and you would think the word 'no' would be in his vocabulary. I think we all must take responsibility for our own actions.
I have no sympathy for him but I am certainly perplexed by him.

Does sympathy for his clients explain his actions? This is the very thing I do not understand.

Tuba,
I see that you refer to an upcoming court date for the cheque fraud case on Oct 12. I don't see this information anywhere. Is it listed at the OC clerk's office?
thank you

Locking this thread.
Please continue in the NEW Thread #12:

Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89742"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa