Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewMoonFebruary2010Orlando001.jpghttp://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/NewMoonFebruary2010Orlando001.jp

Horoscope of the Year of the Tiger, as viewed from Orlando, Florida. It is already February 14 in China when the Moon comes new here. This New Moon can be considered highly spiritual, since it conjoins an unafflicted Neptune. It can also be called unrealistic and unstable in the light of the angular Mercury - Mars opposition. It is not confrontational & Venus rules the ASC, found conjunct Jupiter.

No planet can be more prominent than one holding a position at the top of the horoscope. Government authority & leadership is hard stressed by Mars there. Local reputation is under attack from outsiders because Mars rules them. The criminal element is alive and busy. Mars represents that crowd, as well as militants and agitators.

When you see Mars in tension with Mercury, who is also in an angle, it is necessary to prevent contagion and epidemic by up to date means because infection threatens. There will also be trouble with youth and the Fifth House is loaded. Illiteracy is exposed, as well as fraud and corruption. Jails and prisons present problems due to the presence there of afflicted Saturn (squaring Pluto).

Take every precaution in traffic because there will be fatalities and transportation accidents owing to Mercury ruling H. 9 and opposite Mars. Other drivers will be speeding: they are depicted by House 7, its ruler being Mars.

As the weather makes BIG WAVES, it's fortunate Orlando is inland.

Very interesting read IMO!

Juror Surveys Call Casey’s Attorney “Rat,” “Jerk”
<snipped>
There were a lot of negative descriptions of Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, when he questioned potential jurors in an Osceola County case he was defending in December 2008, just four days after Caylee's remains were found.

Baez was described as an &#8220;ambulance chaser and rat,&#8221; &#8220;a jerk&#8221; who &#8220;should find another line of business,&#8221; &#8220;not a good lawyer&#8221; who is &#8220;full of himself&#8221; and &#8220;is out to become famous.&#8221; Baez apparently was worried there was fallout over defending Casey and the answers he got proved there was.

One potential Osceola County juror, just three months ago, explained what he knew about Casey's case with one word, &#8220;guilty.&#8221;

A little less than half the people questioned in both cases said they did not know a lot about Casey's case. While the surveys are not scientific, it could mean that if her trial doesn't happen for another year and a half, they'll at least try to find a jury in Orlando.

PDF JUROR SURVEY: December 2008 Trial
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22478211/detail.html

PDF JUROR SURVEY: November 2009 Trial
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22478264/detail.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/22479250/detail.html

More videos & info posted in the timestamped thread!

:angel:

We are less than a week from the Tiger New Moon. It is charted just above at #621.
Let there be no mistake, the clamour and agitation is directed at our public enemies, number one, two and three, responsible for the deaths of Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings and Somer Thompson in order of occurence. Although this list includes Putnam and Clay Counties, their New Moon charts would also find Public Enemy in House 10 and under fire.

Public Enemy number 1, 2 and 3: found in the Sign of the child, Leo. The New Moon itself is also in the House of the child. The news organizations appear as Jupiter sextile Pluto, with midpoint Mercury aimed right at the criminal, Mars ruling House 7. This is an effort, a big push, on the part of media to protect the public (the function of this sextile) the children within the public, Mercury, and to bring the perpetrator to justice. There is a moral and legal debt to be met, the Y or Yod formation and the media is the voice calling for redress and punishment. A Yod always forces action. The crime itself and the criminal are the stem of the Y that impels society to act and the very prominence of the homicide forces fierce reaction and demand for prosecution under the law.

You will (I hope) remember that the last Full Moon fell on Cindy's Uranus and George's Mars. Before the Sun overhead leaves the Sign of Aquarius, he will oppose Cindy's Pluto and square her Mercury. She will come under duress as someone in authority talks or writes to her, challenging her position and offending her pride. She will be forced to cooperate, by ultimatum. Uranus has been square Cindy's Saturn for a long time, destablising her life and everything she held to as secure. Eventually, like a jackhammer on concrete, denial cracks and she opens to new insights and new ways of coping with her reality. Mars will be opposing her Moon so "smoke alarms" are going off but there is no affirmative action available and frustration will therefore be intense.

Juror Surveys Call Casey&#8217;s Attorney &#8220;Rat,&#8221; &#8220;Jerk&#8221;
<snipped>
There were a lot of negative descriptions of Casey's defense attorney, Jose Baez, when he questioned potential jurors in an Osceola County case he was defending in December 2008, just four days after Caylee's remains were found.

Baez was described as an &#8220;ambulance chaser and rat,&#8221; &#8220;a jerk&#8221; who &#8220;should find another line of business,&#8221; &#8220;not a good lawyer&#8221; who is &#8220;full of himself&#8221; and &#8220;is out to become famous.&#8221; Baez apparently was worried there was fallout over defending Casey and the answers he got proved there was.

PDF JUROR SURVEY: December 2008 Trial
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22478211/detail.html

PDF JUROR SURVEY: November 2009 Trial
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22478264/detail.htm

Interesting. I skimmed through the forms and didn't see any that said negative comments about Baez. These reporters must have really used a fine-toothed comb! I have to admit I don't have the time or patience to scroll through all that. I'll take their word that someone made a negative remark or two.

As always, thanks so much, Angel.

You will (I hope) remember that the last Full Moon fell on Cindy's Uranus and George's Mars. Before the Sun overhead leaves the Sign of Aquarius, he will oppose Cindy's Pluto and square her Mercury. She will come under duress as someone in authority talks or writes to her, challenging her position and offending her pride. She will be forced to cooperate, by ultimatum. Uranus has been square Cindy's Saturn for a long time, destablising her life and everything she held to as secure. Eventually, like a jackhammer on concrete, denial cracks and she opens to new insights and new ways of coping with her reality. Mars will be opposing her Moon so "smoke alarms" are going off but there is no affirmative action available and frustration will therefore be intense.

BBM
Tuba,
I was wondering if this will mean, that CA will be ordered by the judge to finish answering the ?'s in the depo's that she refused to do so?

We haven't had a ruling on that yet! Could it be that the jackhammer coming down, is that the law is in charge of what goes on in the courtroom & under oath, NOT the in charge Cindy in the A's household??? :dance:

Your other post.....So to clairify what I am understanding....There will be a lot of breaking news in a 3 cases this week, with some possiblity of a huge break in either Haleigh or Somers case!!! With the other huge possiblity being that CA is ordered back to re-do a depo?

Sounds like this will be a week filled with BIG WAVES with the coming of the Tiger Moon approaching!!! :woohoo:

FYI: My brother finished editing & enhancing the hot mike from the Dec. 11, 2009 hearing! :dance: The section when Baez & KC were chatting while Andrea Lyon was giving one of her long arguements.

My brother with not knowing anything many have said, or a whole lot about the case, said that AL made it difficult to drown her out....Due to her non-stop, long winded, loud & obnoxious voice, this made it difficult to bring up hot mike audio part. He said that woman didn't stop to take a breath & that she irritated him to even have to listen to her talk at all. :biggrin: :crazy:

He said this particular audio would need someone with even better studio equipment than he has. Using headphones will be the best way to listen to the audio enhancement he sent me back.

I still have to listen to it myself.........I'll transcribe as much of it as possible. I'll post it asap for everyone to read! :winko:

I should have the time later tonight or during the week. Tonight it depends on how much a case Wry neck will allow me too! :eek:uch: I want to wait until late at nite when the house is quiet & no phones ringing.

I'll post the link to what he enhanced audio when I get a chance to make sure it isn't too large of a file to post here & convert it to post here as well. :wink:

I could use the help of anyone willing to help with transcribing it....esp. if anyone has a set of really good headphones to use! :blowkiss: TIA

I knew Cindy was meant to complete her deposition & answer the questions put to her but I'm embarrassed to say I didn't realise she had never complied! Certainly that could be one source of pressure to cooperate. Thank you for that information.

We can only hope that action meets the public & media outcry. Emotions are running high. Justice is swift, said the wise. When Leo Czolgosz shot McKinley on September 6, 1901, there was hope the president would survive but he died of gangrene on September 14. Czolgosz was tried on the 23rd and electrocuted on October 29.

We're tired of the Pre-Trial Follies. Let's get on with it; the stalls are all too transparent.

Sal,
Thanks for you offer to help out with the transcribing of the audio, from the hot mike from 12/11/09! :blowkiss:

If anyone else want's to listen to it or help out feel free to do so! :wink:
The more ears it'll help to catch as much of it as possible!

ETA: I have to find another way to link the audio here...I'll post it as soon as I know how I need to convert it for posting it here...sorry!

#2 ETA: I can forward the e-mail to anyone interested...it does open that way for now! :winko:
Just let me know!!

#3 ETA: Can someone let me know how I need to convert the file he sent me, so that I can post it here?
I tried a few different ways & it didn't work!! :banghead:

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s
:angel:/Dianne

I knew Cindy was meant to complete her deposition & answer the questions put to her but I'm embarrassed to say I didn't realise she had never complied! Certainly that could be one source of pressure to cooperate. Thank you for that information.

We can only hope that action meets the public & media outcry. Emotions are running high. Justice is swift, said the wise. When Leo Czolgosz shot McKinley on September 6, 1901, there was hope the president would survive but he died of gangrene on September 14. Czolgosz was tried on the 23rd and electrocuted on October 29.

We're tired of the Pre-Trial Follies. Let's get on with it; the stalls are all too transparent.

Plus I think the ZFG trial is scheduled for May 2010 so the deadline for depos would be soon. Wonder how many depos defense has taken????

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SetTrialDefamationZenaidaGonzale-1.jpg

Before Judge Jose Rodriguez, trial setting for the defamation action is scheduled, 4 May, 2010. Although Mercury is in tight trine with Pluto, Mercury's motion is retrograde so we ought to expect changes, even in dates. Nevertheless, we can see from this horoscope that the awaited conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus to the prisoner's Sun is tied to Zenaida Gonzales' law suit and the evidence exposure that will entail. There will be mulish resistance to laying that open.

Sal,
Thanks for you offer to help out with the transcribing of the audio, from the hot mike from 12/11/09! :blowkiss:

If anyone else want's to listen to it or help out feel free to do so! :wink:
The more ears it'll help to catch as much of it as possible!

ETA: I have to find another way to link the audio here...I'll post it as soon as I know how I need to convert it for posting it here...sorry!

#2 ETA: I can forward the e-mail to anyone interested...it does open that way for now! :winko:
Just let me know!!

#3 ETA: Can someone let me know how I need to convert the file he sent me, so that I can post it here?
I tried a few different ways & it didn't work!! :banghead:

:grouphug:'s & :rose:'s
:angel:/Dianne

Hi Angel,

You may want to try "usendit" for the file. Some are free and larger files have a charge. Here is the link:

http://www.yousendit.com/

Hope this helps!! Thanks for all your contributions!:applause:

VT

I've got it uploaded to You Tube. How do I embed the link here?

I've got it uploaded to You Tube. How do I embed the link here?

Thanks much for your assistance!

Two ways to embed here.

1. While at the page on You Tube with this as the featured video, you would highlight your address bar to COPY the page you're on and then PASTE it right into the post text box.

TO COPY LINK: highlight address bar, hold down your 'ctrl' key and then hit the letter 'c' on the keyboard. This captures/copies the link.
Then come over here to post.
Get your cursor in the text box and then hold down the 'ctrl' key and press the letter 'v' on your keyboard. This will paste the link.

OR

Repeat the above COPY technique:
Highlight the address bar at You Tube, hold 'ctrl' key down and then press letter 'c'.
Then open a post reply box, you'll notice the icon underneath the whilte smiley face in the 2nd row of options...looks like planet earth w/glasses in front of it.
Click that. When it opens, simply PASTE ( hold down the 'ctrl' key and then press the 'v' key ) the link.

Although it won't show up in your post immediately, when you hit Submit Reply, it will accept it and be contained in the completed post.

Hope this helps.

Thank you also to our wonderful ANGEL. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4UHkdNFrNU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4UHkdNFrNU[/ame]

I had to put some type of picture with it in order to turn it into a video so that I could upload it to You Tube. Don't pay attention to the picture just the audio.

I will try to listen to it tonight once my 4 year old has gone to bed. Anyone listening will really have to concentrate to tune out Lyon's blah, blah, blah over top of Baez. One thing I did notice right off though was Jose's heavy sigh as if he were already fed up.

New Motion Filed In Case Against Casey
Baez Hopes To Gain Access To Search Group's Records
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense has filed a new motion Tuesday they hope will help gain them access to all of Texas Equusearch's records. Anthony's defense argues that in light of recent disclosures to the media, "there is no reason to prevent disclosure to Miss Anthony as well."

Timestamped: 2/09/10 @ 03:48
Defense Motion: Motion For Leave To File Supplemental Authority
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0209/22513526.pdf

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DefenseDemandforAllTESRecords001.jpg

Somebody's fronting. All bark and no bite. Mars may be rising but he is retrograde and the Moon, which rules the Ascendant is in the weakest House of all and in the Sign of Moon's detriment, Capricorn. This same Moon though is Out of Bounds~wild and extreme, ignoring normally respected boundaries, oblivious to her own excesses.

Apparently the spur for this demand is the availability of the records to others. But that is a supposition of Defense. The defense will be reined in again.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/DefenseDemandforAllTESRecords001.jpg

Somebody's fronting. All bark and no bite. Mars may be rising but he is retrograde and the Moon, which rules the Ascendant is in the weakest House of all and in the Sign of Moon's detriment, Capricorn. This same Moon though is Out of Bounds~wild and extreme, ignoring normally respected boundaries, oblivious to her own excesses.

Apparently the spur for this demand is the availability of the records to others. But that is a supposition of Defense. The defense will be reined in again.

"Somebody's fronting." - I couldn't help but giggle out loud when I read that. Good one Tuba!

Thanks again for all your hard work on this case and all the others that you contribute to.

I mentioned this on another thread but could this be an attempt to contaminate the jury pool. You figure if there were 1000 local area searchers and each was questioned by defense and the searches personally know about 30 other people (friends/co-workers) who get details of defense's interrogation of them....that is a lot of people if one of the jury questions is "Do you know any of the searchers who was involved with TES?" JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member