Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medea scattered the pieces of her brother's body after killing him to slow down pursuit of her and her lover/husband Jason. She later killed her two sons because Jason left her for another woman.

:eek::eek: Yikes! Maybe Lee should stay in hiding!

Still no e-mail from Leonard. I fear I waited too long to contact him as I am sure he is preparing for his trip to Or-lawn-do.

O/T, did anyone on this thread watch the video of cindy hugging that little girl at the vigil? It broke my heart. It is the first time I have seen cindy express sadness in public, and it was very raw and very real.

No but I just heard this from you and NG. I hope this release helps her. It is just unbearable to look at Caylee in her videos and many photos, isn't it? Makes me want to put my fist through the wall.

Still no e-mail from Leonard. I fear I waited too long to contact him as I am sure he is preparing for his trip to Or-lawn-do.

O/T, did anyone on this thread watch the video of cindy hugging that little girl at the vigil? It broke my heart. It is the first time I have seen cindy express sadness in public, and it was very raw and very real.

Hey lovejac! Do you have a link for that? Hope your boys are well...:)

Hey magic cat! My house is on day 10 of a nasty throw -up bug that started with my oldest and hopefully, will be ending with my youngest within a couple of days! Not much sleep lately and all I smell is vomit!

deleted copy of my email

duh magic cat :bang: I told you I was sleep deprived!! I think you meant the link for the vigil! Sorry..... I found the link on the daily update thread!

In times past, I wrote about a coming time of revelations when a column of planets file over the midpoint of Casey's Mercury/Mars Uranus at 8 Aquarius. The Sun, Mercury, the Lunar Node, Venus, Mars, Jupiter all transit this degree from February 7 to 20, but so does Medea. Refresh your impression of this mythical witch.

Also under my Sleuth Brand magnifying glass was the December Full Moon and the ff. 8 days when Casey endures her Mars return with Saturn squaring. The FM of course also trips off the natal square between her Mercury and her Mars-Uranus conjunction. But she was born with Mars conjunct Medea.

Recall that Cindy and Lee have Saturn and Neptune on her conjunction, respectively. I think I called this wham-mo Bad Day at Black Rock. Black Rock being Medea. She was subject to grand infatuations & would do anything under their sway. All too familiar, is it not? BTW, Medea also sacrificed her own brother.

I recall you describing something like the 'piercing ray of light' in February after the January Eclispe and this alignment mentioned in February. When I think of 'Light', I think of the Truth.... in this case, only a little piece of the truth. A VERY far out scenario came to mind as I read your words. As discussed previously, a possible delay in the trial was noted; the evidence is mounting and her demise becomes more evident as time goes by. The sentencing in the fraud check cashing case tips her over the edge. And by then perhaps remnants of Caylee or her belongings will be located. The realization that she really IS going to be imprisoned for a LONG time forces her to 'appear' as though she has been broken and finally acknowledges Caylee's death resulting from an accident; a new story to alter the picture of her as a murderer (a manslaughter plea is sought-a lesser sentence) and she incriminates her family with those actions many have discussed as 'cover-ups'. That although they may not have known the true story initially or even now, she knew they knew in their hearts Caylee wasn't EVER coming home and something seriously terrible had happened. In her 'goodness', she had to protect them from any more pain-she stuck to her 'nanny' story although she knew they doubted her all along. That her continued delay in confessing the 'accident' was because she didn't want her family to be charged with the obvious-being aware of and covering up hints of evidence and other signs that would implicate her. And in Casey's true self serving form, she throws her family under the bus and blames them for her lie.

There have been so many odd twists in this case and they keep on coming. I began getting a headache as I was writing, thinking...'hmmmm why not'? Anything is possible. She and her family see things in a ‘backward sort of a way’, a way that will haunt them through Eternity.
The mindspace of this clan and their strange form of self preservation is pitiful.

What is most sad and heartbreaking is they have not demonstrated ANY form of respect for Caylee's soul. It's ALL about them.

Rest in peace Little One.

Hey magic cat! My house is on day 10 of a nasty throw -up bug that started with my oldest and hopefully, will be ending with my youngest within a couple of days! Not much sleep lately and all I smell is vomit!

deleted copy of my email

Oh you poor dear. We had the same thing happen here last April, and I honestly did not think that my babies were going to make it so horrible it was for them. It made its way through our entire household also, but for the 3 and 5 year old, it lasted 8 days and it was horrible. We became full time nurse-maids, and it was my honor to care for them in their illness, but it does take a toll on mom and dad. Remember to take care of YOU too!

Thread: Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #2
View Single Post #192
post_old.gif
10-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Tuba
user_online.gif

Looking Months Ahead
Half way between Casey's Mars-Uranus conjunction and her Mercury is a sensitive place called the midpoint of her communicative tommyrot at 8°Aquarius. In February of the coming year, that sensitive degree will see the Moon's Node then Jupiter, then Venus and Mars together. On January 26, there will be a solar eclipse very close, 6° Aquarius 29'. All of this activity should bring a sharp turn, a change, significant news, espectially with the lunar node on that midpoint from February 7 through 25. Somehow, like a light ray piercing a black cloud, some truth will win through. Thank you Aquarius!:liar:

TubaView Public ProfileSend a private message to TubaFind all posts by TubaAdd Tuba to Your Contacts

... A VERY far out scenario came to mind as I read your words. As discussed previously, a possible delay in the trial was noted; the evidence is mounting and her demise becomes more evident as time goes by. The sentencing in the fraud check cashing case tips her over the edge. And by then perhaps remnants of Caylee or her belongings will be located.

The realization that she really IS going to be imprisoned for a LONG time forces her to 'appear' as though she has been broken and finally acknowledges Caylee's death resulting from an accident; a new story to alter the picture of her as a murderer (a manslaughter plea is sought-a lesser sentence) and she incriminates her family with those actions many have discussed as 'cover-ups'. That although they may not have known the true story initially or even now, she knew they knew in their hearts Caylee wasn't EVER coming home and something seriously terrible had happened. In her 'goodness', she had to protect them from any more pain-she stuck to her 'nanny' story although she knew they doubted her all along. That her continued delay in confessing the 'accident' was because she didn't want her family to be charged with the obvious-being aware of and covering up hints of evidence and other signs that would implicate her. And in Casey's true self serving form, she throws her family under the bus and blames them for her lie.

What is most sad and heartbreaking is they have not demonstrated ANY form of respect for Caylee's soul. It's ALL about them.

Rest in peace Little One.

<<Respectfully snipped>>

Heartbreaking, indeed, FifthEssence.

And your "very far out scenario" may not be so far out at all...

It might be interesting to look at KC's upcoming Solar Return, as well as the applicable Solar Returns of GA, CA & LA. Although we are limited not having exact birth times, we still may be able to glean insights as to what 2009 has in store for this family.

Thanks,
Soulscape

"some truth will win through" understates my real expectation. When looking at event charts and horaries, Aquarius is where we find the truth that has been put down with covers over its face in Pisces. This can happen through misinformation and mistake or through deception.
The transits from February 7th will shred the fabrications created with KC's Mercury in affliction with her Mars-Uranus-Medea because these transits are hitting on the midpoint. The Sun and Mercury, the Node of the Moon, Venus and Mars, Jupiter, Medea. I believe these are the evidential ammunition from the prosecution.

I have a question: Does the Prosecution HAVE to provide the defense with all the evidence they've accumulated PRIOR to the start of the trial?
And if so, wouldn't this be the time when the Defense cops a plea?

Yes the evidence from the prosecutors is turned over prior to the trial
they are not allowed any surprises . The defense then has the opportunity to interview witnesses and find their own experts to
weigh in on foresnics etc

The defense may approach the prosecutors with a plea bargain
prior to the trial .
Alot of factors enter into it and prosecutors may not accept if
the case is strong or try and modify the terms presented if
they are too lenient .

The actual plea of guilty or not guilty is done at arraignments
when the charges are read.

Yes the evidence from the prosecutors is turned over prior to the trial
they are not allowed any surprises . The defense then has the opportunity to interview witnesses and find their own experts to
weigh in on foresnics etc

The defense may approach the prosecutors with a plea bargain
prior to the trial .
Alot of factors enter into it and prosecutors may not accept if
the case is strong or try and modify the terms presented if
they are too lenient .

The actual plea of guilty or not guilty is done at arraignments
when the charges are read.

Plea bargains are often done the day of the trial. I've even seen a couple of defendants change their pleas during a trial. That, of course, stops the trial provided the judge accepts the plea.

I was seated on the jury for a drug trial once and the day of the trial the jurors stayed in the jury room all day. The trial was delayed for a pleabargain deal to be reached. And it was. It was tuff being isolated in that room all day with stangers tho. I would never want to be incarcerated.

I do believe she/the Defense will cop a plea. Any located or forensically found fragment of this child IS the BODY of Caylee and the defense knows this. I still thinks she may take the family down with her. She is TREACHEROUS.

I have a question: Does the Prosecution HAVE to provide the defense with all the evidence they've accumulated PRIOR to the start of the trial?
And if so, wouldn't this be the time when the Defense cops a plea?

Not everything they have Fifth,

There are matters not traditionally subject to disclosure. Florida follows the norm:
From Florida Rules Criminal Procedure section 3.220:

(g) Matters Not Subject to Disclosure.
(1) Work Product. Disclosure shall not be required of legal research or of records, correspondence, reports, or
memoranda to the extent that they contain the opinions, theories, or conclusions of the prosecuting or defense
attorney or members of their legal staffs.
(2) Informants. Disclosure of a confidential informant shall not be required unless the confidential informant is to
be produced at a hearing or trial or a failure to disclose the informant’s identity will infringe the constitutional rights of
the defendant.

There is really no correct time when the defendant can change the plea to not guilty. She could do it in November. She could do it when the State rests or half way through the defense, etc.

jmho:)

As of today the docket shows:

Pre-trial conference set for December 11, 2008 at 9:00 AM

Trial set for January 5, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Plea bargains are often done the day of the trial. I've even seen a couple of defendants change their pleas during a trial. That, of course, stops the trial provided the judge accepts the plea.

Thank you , Gardenhart.
I just wanted to add something about the pretrial logistics of plea bargaining in this case.

Every time there is an offer from the prosecution relative to Casey's pleading guilty, Baez or some defense lawyer on the case has to take the offer into the jail and communicate it to her face to face. It's not like she has a phone in her cell. To do less than that would be improper as the only one who can accept or reject offers from the prosecutors is Casey. She has a right to know the offer, no matter how good or bad it might be and in fact must be advised of such.

I am not saying there will be an offer. Just pointing out the logistics if there is.

jmho:)

Since the re-arrest, the lack of jail visits has drawn comment. The family can cite intrusion on privacy and I believe, if questioned, they would. But I think estrangement has kept them away.

You can go to the jail and lend your presence for reassurance, utter some consoling words, ask about well being. That wasn't done. Casey will have fastened even more on the attentions and counsel of JB, who comes every other day. When I study the still frames and photos taken in recent weeks, the attachment is strong but there is revolt stirring. This is owing to adverse rulings.

Family tradition blames the outsider, The Other. Casey is doing a slow broil because it's all coming down around her neck. Despite the fact that JB warned her of what was sure to happen, she clung to the belief that the ankle bracelet days would go on and on. Now, she gives him, "What about THIS!" when a court session closes. That is to say, one reads the defiant exclamation on her face.

If there was high tension between KC & JB over her self expression when she dialed 911, it seemed like a good idea to look at the chart for that event. He is Uranus, she is Mars the daughter of the household, Cancer rising. The two planets are in tightest inconjunct, Mars at 20° Libra and the att'y at 20° Pisces and 20'. This depicts real strain. Something in attitudes has to give. They cannot go forward together until this contretemps is resolved.

JB had the whip hand in the September 19 situation, the call. He brought her into line. I suspect she had no objection to that discipline at all. But what she sees as failures to triumph in court is a whole other order of fish. She does not consider what she gave him to work with.

I remember what she said about Survivor or a game like it. She said it was "impeccable". You just outwit, outplay and outlast your opponents. Impeccable doesn't make sense, she rarely does. But inmate 08049710 does expect to win. As the scores come in and they do not favor her, she will kick against the traces. I hope JB is prepared for a truculent client and one who would betray him in a Jacksonville minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11