Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the re-arrest, the lack of jail visits has drawn comment. The family can cite intrusion on privacy and I believe, if questioned, they would. But I think estrangement has kept them away.

You can go to the jail and lend your presence for reassurance, utter some consoling words, ask about well being. That wasn't done. Casey will have fastened even more on the attentions and counsel of JB, who comes every other day. When I study the still frames and photos taken in recent weeks, the attachment is strong but there is revolt stirring. This is owing to adverse rulings.

Family tradition blames the outsider, The Other. Casey is doing a slow broil because it's all coming down around her neck. Despite the fact that JB warned her of what was sure to happen, she clung to the belief that the ankle bracelet days would go on and on. Now, she gives him, "What about THIS!" when a court session closes. That is to say, one reads the defiant exclamation on her face.

If there was high tension between KC & JB over her self expression when she dialed 911, it seemed like a good idea to look at the chart for that event. He is Uranus, she is Mars the daughter of the household, Cancer rising. The two planets are in tightest inconjunct, Mars at 20° Libra and the att'y at 20° Pisces and 20'. This depicts real strain. Something in attitudes has to give. They cannot go forward together until this contretemps is resolved.

JB had the whip hand in the September 19 situation, the call. He brought her into line. I suspect she had no objection to that discipline at all. But what she sees as failures to triumph in court is a whole other order of fish. She does not consider what she gave him to work with.

I remember what she said about Survivor or a game like it. She said it was "impeccable". You just outwit, outplay and outlast your opponents. Impeccable doesn't make sense, she rarely does. But inmate 08049710 does expect to win. As the scores come in and they do not favor her, she will kick against the traces. I hope JB is prepared for a truculent client and one who would betray him in a Jacksonville minute.

She often doesn't make sense because she's trying to make herself sound more educated by using words that really aren't in her vocabulary. I think that says a lot about the kind of person she is.

I think you hit the nail on the head with the visits, Tuba. I think she's furious with her family. Who knows, maybe despite their public protestations of her innocence they're furious or at least fed up with her too.

Hi, Miracle. Good to see you again. :)

Since the re-arrest, the lack of jail visits has drawn comment. The family can cite intrusion on privacy and I believe, if questioned, they would. But I think estrangement has kept them away.

You can go to the jail and lend your presence for reassurance, utter some consoling words, ask about well being. That wasn't done. Casey will have fastened even more on the attentions and counsel of JB, who comes every other day. When I study the still frames and photos taken in recent weeks, the attachment is strong but there is revolt stirring. This is owing to adverse rulings.

Family tradition blames the outsider, The Other. Casey is doing a slow broil because it's all coming down around her neck. Despite the fact that JB warned her of what was sure to happen, she clung to the belief that the ankle bracelet days would go on and on. Now, she gives him, "What about THIS!" when a court session closes. That is to say, one reads the defiant exclamation on her face.

If there was high tension between KC & JB over her self expression when she dialed 911, it seemed like a good idea to look at the chart for that event. He is Uranus, she is Mars the daughter of the household, Cancer rising. The two planets are in tightest inconjunct, Mars at 20° Libra and the att'y at 20° Pisces and 20'. This depicts real strain. Something in attitudes has to give. They cannot go forward together until this contretemps is resolved.

JB had the whip hand in the September 19 situation, the call. He brought her into line. I suspect she had no objection to that discipline at all. But what she sees as failures to triumph in court is a whole other order of fish. She does not consider what she gave him to work with.

I remember what she said about Survivor or a game like it. She said it was "impeccable". You just outwit, outplay and outlast your opponents. Impeccable doesn't make sense, she rarely does. But inmate 08049710 does expect to win. As the scores come in and they do not favor her, she will kick against the traces. I hope JB is prepared for a truculent client and one who would betray him in a Jacksonville minute.

So, it is indicated that against all odds, she will continue to play a GAME fueled by ego colored with anger, hatred and deceit. That although there could be a possibility of a lighter sentence by way of a Plea Deal (JB getting kicked to the curb for such a suggestion), she in her lowly mind, can never acknowledge the slightest responsibility for the loss of her precious baby. Besides that, the GAME is too thrilling for her to surrender. SICK SICK SICK

Call in the E X O R C I S T.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/911fromCasey009.jpg

This is the event horoscope for the 911 call Casey made on September 19 at 1:30 in the morning. Interesting that the call and the situation on Hopespring do qualify as an event. Events have strictures. Cancer rises, so look to House 4 and there you find the agent of the call and the trouble, Mars & two other planets holed up in intercepted Libra. The activity, shown always by the Moon, is self protective (Taurus). Cancer belongs on H. 4.

The event, as contrasted with the activity, is represented by the Sun. It is the call itself in House 3 and the neighborhood melee. That is traceable to the H. of self protection and possessions, Leo on H.2 and to the situation at the front of the home, H. 3, also Leo. It is also the rare occasion when Casey speaks and can be heard by the public. The att'y Uranus is adverse to the call itself, Sun opposite Uranus.

She is Mars//Saturn and in the Sign of Mars' detriment. This is a different sort of close-up, Miss A, and you're not looking good.

So, it is indicated that against all odds, she will continue to play a GAME fueled by ego colored with anger, hatred and deceit. That although there could be a possibility of a lighter sentence by way of a Plea Deal (JB getting kicked to the curb for such a suggestion), she in her lowly mind, can never acknowledge the slightest responsibility for the loss of her precious baby. Besides that, the GAME is too thrilling for her to surrender. SICK SICK SICK

Call in the E X O R C I S T.

I think that is too true. Puts me in mind of a woman I went to school with. She has renounced life in favor of computer games, which she plays by her own admission 24/7. Her husband has long since taken a room at the end of the hall.

Casey is not an introvert. She is a PLAYA. The obsession is with winning and she trumped all of her friends, her men and her parents. Just bled them white. Isn't that special?

It is easy to see promiscuity in Casey's chart. She has Venus (Aries) and Mars (Sagittarius) both in fire signs, which are quick to start things (sexually). Mars conjunct Uranus acts impulsively and erratically and unpredictably. Venus in Aries is selfish and self-centered, out for the chase, the notch in the belt. Casey's Pluto, another sex marker in a horoscope, is in steamy Scorpio, the sign most associated with sex. Additionally, Casey's Mars/Uranus conjunction squares her Sun/Mercury conjunction, so she has a tendency to act (Mars) against (square) herself (Sun).

This promiscuity does not make her incestuous.

She likes exciting, bad boy types (Mars conjunct Uranus in Sagitarrius) and she's attracted (Venus) to masculine, take charge men (Venus in Aries). I can even see where she takes to LE types with the Mars/Uranus in Sag because Sagittarius is the sign of the Law. With her Pisces Sun, she might gravitate towards men who are dreamy, sensitive, artistic, or addicted.

Lee's and Casey's Suns are closely trine which makes them supportive of each other and both Mercurys in trine make them understanding of each other. These are great aspects to have between a brother and sister, but they are not sexual aspects, despite the fact they could enhance a relationship if the two parties were romantically involved.

From a sexual perspective, in a man's chart we look to Venus and the Moon to gain insight in what kind of woman he finds attractive.

Lee's Venus in Sagittarius is most attracted to honest, friendly, outdoorsy girls with ideals and ethics --- in fact, Venus in Sagittarius values ethics and honesty more than any other sign. Surely with his Scorpio Sun & Mercury, Lee was aware his sister was not, by any stretch of the imagination, honest and ethical... (By the way, Lee has no Neptune afflications in his chart fogging up his vision. That, combined with his strong Scorpio gives me the sense he could "see right through her...".)

With Lee's Moon very likely in serious, business-like Capricorn, Lee is attracted to practical, level-headed, hard working women who make something of themselves. With his serious Capricorn Moon, he would be sexually turned off by party girls like his sister.

Lee's Mars (action, sex) is also in Capricorn, a slow, steady, think before you act sign. This gives a man who is likely to look before he leaps (into bed).... and with Moon (feelings, habit patterns) also in practical, conservative Capricorn, he is even more likely to be discerning and picky about his women...

Just as I saw nothing in these two charts indicating incest, I see nothing in the chart synastry that suggests a mutual/ consensual sexual relationship between LA and KC.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The old "KC's a criminal because of LA's sexual abuse" thing being proposed, yet, again? I wish we'd LOSE that. :-(

I think that is too true. Puts me in mind of a woman I went to school with. She has renounced life in favor of computer games, which she plays by her own admission 24/7. Her husband has long since taken a room at the end of the hall.

Casey is not an introvert. She is a PLAYA. The obsession is with winning and she trumped all of her friends, her men and her parents. Just bled them white. Isn't that special?

Bolded by me

And bled her daughter white too .......:sheesh:

Exactly! KC is not a victim.

KC is a preditor. Period.

This is a quote from mydailyopinions on the thread discussing George staring into the woods on October 30th:

George needs to be on suicide watch.
I think he feels her there..
Lord help him...
George knows Caylee is gone.

FifthEssence, the news source gives 6:15 pm as the time the witness saw him staring into the woods so I cast the chart as follows:

Thursday, October 30, 2008, 6:15 pm, Orlando Florida. You can see the chart by clicking on below link.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/GeorgeStaresintoWoods.gif

I viewed the chart before I scanned through the thread in which I found the quote above and that was my first thought. He knows she is dead.

This is an unusual chart. I found myself reading it almost wholly intuitively. First, 00 degees of Taurus rises. Taurus, of all the signs, is physical. It is a live little girl or a dead body. I see through George's eyes, the baby is dead because Venus, Lord 1, is in the 8th House of Death, accompanied by Black Moon Lilith, who herself is about to conjunct Pluto, another death significator. Additionally, Venus (Caylee) is in Fateful Degree --- same degree as the Nodes --- which always means a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Also notice Pluto's placement is just past the 9th House Cusp. The 9th House is the House of Beliefs and Pluto will soon enter Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, Lord of Death, so George's belief that his granddaughter is alive, is also on the cusp of changing. This is strenghthened because the Moon, showing the action, is in anaretic (last) degree of Scorpio, and about to enter Sagittarius of Truth.

George, the grandfather, is Uranus, locked into almost exact opposition with Saturn, Lord of Death. Venus (Caylee) in fateful degree squares the Uranus/Saturn opposition. George is also the Sun. The Sun lies in the Portal of Death (7th house of the chart), in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way), squares the Nodes, opposes the Ascendant and semi-squares Black Moon Lilith, Bringer of Death. Capricorn rules the Midheaven. There is death all over this chart. George, as the Sun, makes no contact with any other planet. He is alone and there is nothing he can do.

Heartbreaking.

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is a quote from mydailyopinions on the thread discussing George staring into the woods on October 30th:

FifthEssence, the news source gives 6:15 pm as the time the witness saw him staring into the woods so I cast the chart as follows:

Thursday, October 30, 2008, 6:15 pm, Orlando Florida. You can see the chart by clicking on below link.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/GeorgeStaresintoWoods.gif

I viewed the chart before I scanned through the thread in which I found the quote above and that was my first thought. He knows she is dead.

This is an unusual chart. I found myself reading it almost wholly intuitively. First, 00 degees of Taurus rises. Taurus, of all the signs, is physical. It is a live little girl or a dead body. I see through George's eyes, the baby is dead because Venus, Lord 1, is in the 8th House of Death, accompanied by Black Moon Lilith, who herself is about to conjunct Pluto, another death significator. Additionally, Venus (Caylee) is in Fateful Degree --- same degree as the Nodes --- which always means a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Also notice Pluto's placement is just past the 9th House Cusp. The 9th House is the House of Beliefs and Pluto will soon enter Capricorn, ruled by Saturn, Lord of Death, so George's belief that his granddaughter is alive, is also on the cusp of changing. This is strenghthened because the Moon, showing the action, is in anaretic (last) degree of Scorpio, and about to enter Sagittarius of Truth.

George, the grandfather, is Uranus, locked into almost exact opposition with Saturn, Lord of Death. Venus (Caylee) in fateful degree squares the Uranus/Saturn opposition. George is also the Sun. The Sun lies in the Portal of Death (7th house of the chart), in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way), squares the Nodes, opposes the Ascendant and semi-squares Black Moon Lilith, Bringer of Death. Capricorn rules the Midheaven. There is death all over this chart. George, as the Sun, makes no contact with any other planet. He is alone and there is nothing he can do.

Heartbreaking.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I have had George on my mind alot lately. Thank you for this insight, Soulscape. I feel for him and pray he has or will find someone to help him through this. As always, he will be in my prayers.

ETA: I hope he didn't have to face the wrath of cindy when she found out he had been spotted.

SOULSCAPE..thank you for taking the time to do the chart and analogy. What you say validates a past writing from Tuba:10-29-2008 which I've respectfully snipped here:
George Anthony Under Pressure
Then I happened to discover that Casey will have the Dark Moon Lilith on her Saturn on 5November, which could damage the saturnian figure in her life, her father. Generally speaking, Saturn is identified to the father in a native's chart. That is true whether he is the disciplinarian and task master or not.This weekend, the Sun will square George's Mars in the Sign of the heart.

It's taking a toll on him in every way. Hopefully he's visited an MD recently. Look at his grim reality..his only baby Grandaughter who brought him unconditional love is gone-his lying daughter is the responsible one-his wife continues to try to control his thoughts, actions, movements (he can't breathe)-he knows his son is aware and for sure his daughter is going to prison. What is left after all this? Doesn't look too good, but then again, he may find the only way he can live with this and show respect for his Caylee, is to escape from the grip of Cindy and tell all of what he knows to the prosecution.
Either way, his life is in ruins.

Thank you Soulscape!

You have only reaffirmed what has been on my heart for quite some time. My prayer is that George will come to terms with what he knows is true!! My deepest prayer is that he will have the COURAGE to stand for the TRUTH and press to bring it out in the light!

SOULSCAPE..thank you for taking the time to do the chart and analogy. What you say validates a past writing from Tuba:10-29-2008 which I've respectfully snipped here:
George Anthony Under Pressure
Then I happened to discover that Casey will have the Dark Moon Lilith on her Saturn on 5November, which could damage the saturnian figure in her life, her father. Generally speaking, Saturn is identified to the father in a native's chart. That is true whether he is the disciplinarian and task master or not.This weekend, the Sun will square George's Mars in the Sign of the heart.

It's taking a toll on him in every way. Hopefully he's visited an MD recently. Look at his grim reality..his only baby Grandaughter who brought him unconditional love is gone-his lying daughter is the responsible one-his wife continues to try to control his thoughts, actions, movements (he can't breathe)-he knows his son is aware and for sure his daughter is going to prison. What is left after all this? Doesn't look too good, but then again, he may find the only way he can live with this and show respect for his Caylee, is to escape from the grip of Cindy and tell all of what he knows to the prosecution.
Either way, his life is in ruins.

I have seen such darkness around him. It is almost like it envelops him which fits in with all found by charts. I am not sure he is long for this world.

Hi everyone. Have been swamped since I got back from visit with DD and DGS ...I feel the "pace" is picking up now. Caught the midnight version of NG and saw TM - he is resolute. I do believe he/his teams will be successful. Of concern, was George's visit to the wooded area and Cindy's text message to media that he "was scouting out new location for their command center" (bogus!). I have had nagging feelings that "others" were searching for Caylee, especially after TES announced the date they would return to Orlando. Geoerge has been feeling the heavy weight of Saturn in Virgo on his Sun/Venus/Mercury/South Node for a long time now. It is getting harder and harder for him to maintain the pretense. In January t. Pluto in Capricorn will square his Saturn in Libra, a crushing blow to his "sense of order" and he will have to plumb the very depths of his being...this process has just begun. Even aside from astrological perspectives, George's LE experience is deeply ingrained. He knows the meaning of the evidence. He knows Casey is not innocent. And he knew the moment he smelled the car that Caylee was dead. Interesting thing about smells - it is mediated by limbic system in the brain.....the seat of deep emotions....and smell cannot be rationalized away. It is what it is. Apple pie. Favorite perfume. the smell of your house, fresh cut grass. Everything these scents evoke in you. The smell of intimate loved one. The smell of your children. Deeply, indelibly etched on your mind, your heart, your soul. The smell of that car robbed GA of the last shreds of peace of mind. For family pressure, misguided parenting.....he has decided to maintain the public farce of "she's with the nanny". He will not be able to sustain this. The current saturn-uranus opposition is still within orb of afflicting his sun. The moon in pisces (during the TES search) will be especially troubling for George. Also interesting to see that of all the Anthony's, George has the least difficult chart.
Thank you Soulscape and Tuba for the fabulous charts you have been doing. I have hardly had much time to study them and am printing them out for quiet contemplation. You all do the deepest and most intuitive readings. I am just awed.

In Soulscape's chart for George at the woods, I see a reversal of beseigement. Mars at Serpentis rules what is hidden from view, what is past, what is sorrowful, H. 12 and he, Mars, is at the midpoint of the Moon and the Sun. He therefore dyes the moment for George with Mars Serpentis fever.

You may remember that George experienced a progressed New Moon on Casey's Pluto. That was the realisation that she did not have a job and was truant from her obligations and covering. We all just had the experience of a New Moon in the heavens at the same place, 5:54 Scorpio. So George has had two gongs from the mallet that identify and characterise the stealth acts and the concealed life of Casey.

The coming Full Moon at 21:15 Taurus afflicts George's Pluto, yes again, the Pluto connection, and George has Pluto at 21:52 Leo. We've been over those points in the zodiac that denote crisis and 21° of a Fixed Sign is one of them. So 13 November brings yet another emergency and turning point in this man's affairs. Because it was born at the New Moon which we are all under, it is full of all the meanings and identifications discussed above.

Of course, we may not have Pluto at a crisis degree in our charts but we will all experience the crisis of the coming Full Moon on a degree of exigency in the financial Sign of Taurus. Because Mars and Neptune are at 21° Fixed Signs today and there is a court proceeding, the pre-trial, the climax of events is already being fed its elements.

Here is a link for the vigil where Cindy is hugging the little girl. She gives that little girl a good hug and takes a breathe, knowing what she has lost forever.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17873279/index.html

My heart breaks for what Cindy has lost. I know that her sorrow over Caylee and Casey is deep and painful. I also know from watching this link that she KNOWS that Caylee is gone and is never coming back and she is now just going through the motions trying to save all that she has left, which is her rotten, stinking daughter. I feel for her because Casey is not much of a compensation for the sweet innocent child that she has lost forever.

Hello friends! I found this info on the Daily Update thread for today and thought it was interesting. I am also wondering what, if any, is the benefit of this?

"The judge did grant Baez’s motion to continue the case, but said this “judicial economy may be best served by hearing the murder case first,” after the State objected to trying the murder case before the check fraud case."

Hello friends! I found this info on the Daily Update thread for today and thought it was interesting. I am also wondering what, if any, is the benefit of this?

"The judge did grant Baez’s motion to continue the case, but said this “judicial economy may be best served by hearing the murder case first,” after the State objected to trying the murder case before the check fraud case."

It means the fraud case is small change, and if KC is going to jail for the rest of her life for murdering Caylee, there may not be any need to try her for the check and credit card charges.

It means the fraud case is small change, and if KC is going to jail for the rest of her life for murdering Caylee, there may not be any need to try her for the check and credit card charges.

Thank you Calikid:blowkiss: Once again, I read soooo much more into something! Seems to be a theme for me lately!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11