Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend of October 9 through 11, we see the Sun at the Degree of Arrest for Saturday and for the quarter Moon in the small hours of Sunday in the East and the West Coast. The arrest may not come in a case we are tracking, however. Nevertheless, it should be notable.

Follow Up

Washington State has been the site of alarming crimes that hit the news this year. It was Spokane where Diane Richardson and Merle Harvey were arrested for the double murders by (2) rifle in broad daylight of Jack Lamere and Jacob Potter. They fled the scene together by truck. The murders occurred on 26 September but the law breaking couple were apprehended on the Degree of Arrest, 18° Libra. Congratulations to law enforcement!

Tuba,
Does this wobbly moon have anything to do with all the missing young people this week?

Somer Thompson 7
Elizabeth Olten 9
Tara 17
Morgan 20

If so when can we expect this wobbly moon to go away? I don't think my heart can handle another one this week.

Thanks Tuba for all you do for all of our missing.

Moon Wobble influence ends next week, Wednesday October 28.

I have been reading on another WS thread about moon wobbling. what does that mean, if anyone will be so kind to explain. TIA

Did you read post #175 on the previous page of this General Thread?

We are now in the Orionid meteor showers. The meteors are visible from dusk on and very bright in the hour before midnight. Don't wait until Sunday to view the shower. The last viewing is Saturday night.

We are now in the Orionid meteor showers. The meteors are visible from dusk on and very bright in the hour before midnight. Don't wait until Sunday to view the shower. The last viewing is Saturday night.

Thank you for the heads up! Can't wait!

Moon Wobble influence ends next week, Wednesday October 28.

Thank goodness. I am (almost) literally holding my breath and very worried about how many more children/young adults are going to go missing.

Prayers for all!

Salem

Thank you! I thought I missed it!

We have a New Moon today and not an ordinary New Moon. This one squares the lunar nodes, creating a Moon Wobble. The effects are pronounced five to ten days before and after the phenomenon. Naturally, the impact is wild during the wobble itself.

Judgment is poor and vacillating and this can be seen in world leaders, C.E.O.s, organisation heads and in anyone under stress because there is a release of untamed surprise energy that is radically destablising. This is more intense now because the square is exact. People are restless and they over-react to problems. We are inattentive to detail and commit rash acts. Every man jack has his fangs out. The contrary sex, likewise. Just pushing for a scene. Under the wobble, partners or adversaries should not make final agreements because the handshake or signing has no future.

Worldwide, we see serious and traumatic catastrophes, leaving massive damage. This comes in the form of hurricanes and tornados, floods, fires, explosions, quakes, volcanic eruptions and weird and unexplained natural phenomena such as seen overhead in Russia. There are sudden ups and downs in all areas, general upheaval.

As to man made calamities, they abound. Coups, putsches, forcible take-overs, invasion, terror, manifestations, strikes and riots, political and personal upheavals, plane crashes, train derailments, accidents, suicides and mass murders.

In your case work, stay flexible, expect the unexpected and act rather than react. Pent up frustration, banked up energy comes rolling out now with a force equal to how deeply and intensely it was heretofore packed in, subdued, restrained.

Tuba,
My husband would like to know when this wobble moon will occur again...he wants to be able to make plans to be as far away from me as possible...lol
OMG my moods are wobbling like the moon! :floorlaugh:
I just told DH it'll be okay...the wobble moon ends on Wednesday...As he walked toward our bedroom I heard him say under his breath "4 more freakin' days of this!"....I think he just went to pack a bag.

We do have eclipses in January 2010 but the next Moon Wobble is not until precisely mid-April and there are 7° of separation whereas this Wobble is exact, therefore far more potent.

We do have eclipses in January 2010 but the next Moon Wobble is not until precisely mid-April and there are 7° of separation whereas this Wobble is exact, therefore far more potent.

May we know more about the eclipses? (wish I would have read about the wobble on the 18th when you posted it, would have stopped my loud mouth and silly thoughts that brought it.)

The eclipses look like bringing impressive change. We have one to usher in the New Year, a lunar eclipse at 10:15 Cancer. Then on January 15, there is a solar eclipse at 25:01 Capricorn conjunct Venus at the same time we say farewell to Jupiter in Aquarius. There is another lunar eclipse at 4:46 Capricorn on June 26 with the drastic change of Uranus leaving Pisces and positioning itself in Aries! For the July 11 solar eclipse, Mars will be in Virgo but fortunately Mars does not quite catch up with Saturn which is back in Virgo. Lastly, the is a lunar eclipse at 29:21 II on December 21 of 2010.

Oh Tuba, I don't know that my system can handle "more potent." It want just be my husband that wants to find a place to hide; I'll also need a place to hide. I keep forgetting about the moon wobble and that is why I am upset all the time and am reacting to all the nutty things that have been happening in my life. It has been years since I have felt like this. I am so glad you are there to explain why these things are happening. I am going to prepare for the next one.

It is this wobble we are in that is more potent because it is exact. Next April's is not as severe.

It is this wobble we are in that is more potent because it is exact. Next April's is not as severe.

Okay, can you really dumb down wobble? I know I usually get it, and perhaps I am in a state of deaf, dumb and blind (yes I am right now, but that is not the question). Well, I am. Sorry. But what makes a wobble moon? The degrees of what, the changes of what? I know you said it, but I was mentally absent. Thanks in advance. Sorry for being a pain. Just did not get it.

The husband thing was a hoot though, rofllol!

The Moon's orbit, which is not perfectly flat but a wave, intersects the plane of Earth's ecliptic at certain points and at a 5° angle. Those points are known as the Moon's nodes. The Moon's orbit crosses ours as she moves north and again as she moves south: the north and the south nodes. Think of it as two circular paths intersecting, our path is big, the Moon's much smaller. When those nodes are square to a New Moon (Sun and Moon conjunct or together) or to a Full Moon (Sun and Moon opposed), you have a sharp release of energy called a Moon Wobble.

Squares or 90° angles do make a difference. Search on this thread with our search engine the name John Nelson and you will see the results of his research on such angles. NELSON, RCA Scientist. Astrologers are not making this stuff up.

http://s481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/ Look at the illustration in first place in this album and you will see the planes intersecting. It is called "nodes"

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/nodes1.gif This link will also take you to Nodes in my album.

Wow! I am dumbfounded. No kidding, how do you know all of this? Is there something that helps the children of the new world?

Just astounded, still stunned with the brilliance, and yes, it is very clear now, thank you!

Just WOW!

FifthEssence, Just one quick question if you have the time to answer it.

Has the wibble wobble moon passed now - I believe there was to be around 10 days of it wobbling around creating havoc and mayhem - are we past the 10 day mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missTaken16