Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
FifthEssence, Just one quick question if you have the time to answer it.

Has the wibble wobble moon passed now - I believe there was to be around 10 days of it wobbling around creating havoc and mayhem - are we past the 10 day mark?

Referring to TUBA's post #175 above:
We have a New Moon today (10/18) and not an ordinary New Moon. This one squares the lunar nodes, creating a Moon Wobble. The effects are pronounced five to ten days before and after the phenomenon. Naturally, the impact is wild during the wobble itself.

and post # 183:
Moon Wobble influence ends next week, Wednesday October 28.

MOO: the impact of this phase PASSING comes as a relief!

There is a great deal of truth in the heavens--moon, stars, sun --yes there is a connection.

I got a reading from an astrology source back in 1970--something. It said--'Beware you will encounter difficulties from illegal drugs'.

In 1981 my brother was arrested for manufacturing meth. Smart guy/chemistry--my dad had a heart attack and had to go on disability and my brother made bad choices.
I loved my baby brother--paid his dues--diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic in a psychiatric prison--came home and tried to go what he could. Not much luck.

So--he died last May. Liver cancer from the substance abuse. 'Willie Nelson'/redheaded stranger like me. Genetic links to substance abuse are real--very common in the Celts.

I have to watch myself, too. Same gene pool and I would gladly trade it--Europe--Celts, Anglo Saxons, Vikings, French and all the rest. Very difficult genes--but I have learned a bit and find ways to stay 'calm' ---last week's 'La Familia drug bust' in Atlanta, Dallas, LA--really set me off.

Calming down.

I am a the epitome of a Virgo. Better off by myself with only a select few people. Perfect and perfectionistic and everything that astrologers say.

Whatever others think of astrology--I believe it.

Shakespeare--Fate --'It is in the stars'--I think he said something like that--have to check. The Bard analyzed things perfectly--why don't we follow his advice?

An alert for the coming Full Moon: The Dark Moon Lilith will conjoin Caput Algol. Keep your children and loved ones close.

An alert for the coming Full Moon: The Dark Moon Lilith will conjoin Caput Algol. Keep your children and loved ones close.

oh TUBA there hs been so much bad moon influence llately.........

Tuba,

May I ask you how long this effect will last? If ever there was an alert that speaks to us all- this one is it. Any additional insight would be a blessing beyond earthly worth!

With humble thanks and gratitude,
Mish :curtsey:

2009 Oct 4 06:11 Sunday
2009 November 2 19:15 Monday
2009 December 2 07:33 Wednesday
2009 December 31 19:15 Thursday
Full moon dates.

The Full Moons cover a stretch of time that is considerable and the hammer hit impact of them casts its influence until the following New Moon which comes on November 16, square Neptune. That horrible conjunction of Caput Algol and the Dark Moon Lilith will be gone by Wednesday, November 4.

This is really my first time in forenensic astrology threads I don't know anything about it. Can some one explain a little to me or point me somewhere I can read about it. Thanks

This is really my first time in forenensic astrology threads I don't know anything about it. Can some one explain a little to me or point me somewhere I can read about it. Thanks

Hippy Chick-

I'm definitely not the one to answer your question "accurately", but I did want to WELCOME you to the Astro Forum! I spend 95% of my time here, and I've been "learning" along the way. :) I DO know there is an Astro library thread that might point you in the direction for some of your questions. Other than that, just jump in and feel free to ask questions!

We have a fabulous group here; I think you'll find everyone very warm and welcoming! Good Luck!

-Mish :curtsey:

PS: Many thanks to "Toi" for providing the actual link to the Library section, AND for also providing a delightful example of that "very warm and welcoming" attitude I referred to originally!!!

Try the astrology library thread. It is packed full of info! I have found it very helpful.[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77609"]Astrologers LIBRARY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

oooops! I just posted a couple questions in the Mundane thread that I probably should have posted here. My apologies. I'll try to bring it over.

wm

Hi all! I am curious of the effects of Neptune turning direct motion in Aquarius on Wed. Nov. 4.
Will this improve the possibility of finding some of the missing children? And for how long does Neptune stay retrograde in a sign?

Also what are the general effects of Juno turning direct in Pisces in Tue Nov. 3?

Thanks for all the time you give to charting these cases and helping us all to learn and understand!

Hugs, wm

The slow moving Neptune barely stirs for the two weeks while stationary and matters which come under Neptune are at a standstill during the station. Once in forward motion, Neptune's new direction should help with disappearances and abductions, yes. He retrogrades for five months annually. It seems that every time we have looked at him in our various charts, he has also been afflicted and that is important (also reasonable) considering that we study crimes and missing people.

As for Juno, you should see a more active and outspoken criminal defense bar demanding fair treatment for their client defendants. Politically, calls for equality in multiple areas will be heard.

Salem commented recently on the Case Briefings Thread, surprised to see Retrograde NODES in a chart.

The Mean NODES are retrograde more often than not, while the True NODES blip back & forth, direct, then Rx, & repeat. The difference in degree position of True vs. Mean is not great --- about a degree --- but that can make a difference in a horary chart when you are looking to see if any planet or sensitive point is in the degree of the NODES.

Which set you use-- True or Mean -- is a matter of preference. Some astrologers use both, others stick with one or the other. It is traditional in horary astrology to use the Mean NODES, but I have used True NODES and gotten good results. It's not a bad idea to look at both placements when working with a chart. (Most astrology software programs will let you set a preference, and some show both positions.)

Here is a short blurb from Astrology.com for those interested in learning more about the Moon's Nodes:

The Moon's North and South Nodes (the Dragon'shttp://www.astrologycom.com/retro.html# Head and Tail) are normally retrograde in their movement through the zodiac. The Nodes are not actual planets, but rather sensitive points, or "shadow planets" that have a powerful influence comparable with planetary strength. The True Node from time to time turns direct in motion for a few days, due to the phenomenon known as the Moon Wobble; such direct periods are generally considered unfortunate. The Mean Node is always retrograde, as the "Wobble" is averaged out for convenience. Read more about the Moon's Nodes.

http://www.astrologycom.com/retro.html

Thanks,
Soulscape

I'd like to know what is going on out in the cosmos that could be pointing to these shootings in Orlando and Ft Hood the past 2 days. Any ideas?

I'd like to know what is going on out in the cosmos that could be pointing to these shootings in Orlando and Ft Hood the past 2 days. Any ideas?

current moon phase is at 79% full.........in the Waning Gibbious at 7:22pm

An interesting quote from your interesting article, MommaD:

>>>snip

Driven by the cosmos, and sometimes spiraling into their personal abyss, offenders have patterns, too. Rigel's mathematical "MO" can help find serial killers, arsonists and child-murderers; Dr. Rossmo explains that "the geography of crime is interested in where crime happens and why this crime happens at such locations."

<<<snip

Thanks for the article!

Passionflower follows the Moon in all its phases and will never go wrong doing so. The Full Moon was square Mars, and as noted during the lunation, the influence lasts until the next New Moon. Such a Martian Full Moon is violent and aggressive and angry because the square is an affliction.

Read post #207

Passionflower follows the Moon in all its phases and will never go wrong doing so. The Full Moon was square Mars, and as noted during the lunation, the influence lasts until the next New Moon. Such a Martian Full Moon is violent and aggressive and angry because the square is an affliction.

New Moon will be November 16th at 2:14 pm
hoping for a better moon phase.......it has been so ugly
this month, since the WOBBLE Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads