We are in the first quarter now,
New Moon is Dec 16
Winter solstice is Dec 21
1st quarter is Dec 24
Blue moon is Dec 31
so much moon activity in such a short time,
how will this all effect the world?
us?, crime?, crime solving?
Maybe I'm reading to much into this.......
Thanks for all your help.

Waning crescent now. We are past the Full Moon. Nothing is unusual except for that second Full Moon, the Blue one and the fact that it is an eclipse. For Websleuths active on the Anthony case and several others, the New Moon on the 16th connects to charts of cases and so, is important for those.

Uranus has been direct since December 1 and Mars turns retrograde on--you remember---Kristi Cornwell's birthday but atop the event Sun of her disappearance. That is highly significant.

The Geminids Meteor Shower, 120 to 160 meteors per hour, will be on view tonight at 12:10 a.m. on the East Coast. NASA terms them the best shower of the year. December 13, 2009.

Since I study the phases of the moon, I read everything related to the moon.
I have run across something ver interesting.
I thought I would share.
Dear astro's if this is wrong, please delete.
After Susan Powell went missing and on her sight a few people talked about her
husband and the thinking of a MORMON MAN...........
then I remembered reading a long time ago that Mormons really think that there
are 'MEN on the MOON' Leaders have come from there and live 1,000 years.
I have found a sight like that
http://www.lds-mormon.com/moon.shtml

Will the NEW MOON (dark) today shed any news about Susan Powells case?
and the day of the week being a WED.........more news has surfaced from friends.

The New Moon can be helpful to many cases if that Moon aspects planets in the event chart(s) for the missing person or victim. Otherwise, the lack of illumination is unhelpful. Yes indeed, Mercury days are newsdays.

Passion, the Mormons don't believe there are men on the moon or that their leaders come from there.
Now, your expression of mormon Men beliefs could be in the controlling arena, as the men are in charge of their families and should preside over their families as righteous leaders. I don't really think his religion has anything to do with the crime. He appears weak,confused.

Passionflower follows all the movements of the Moon and one has to admit that, even knowing nothing about all of the other Signs, planets, aspects we watch, one could predict what happened to the defense motions. The Quarter Moon before the hearing was 17:03 Virgo on the eighth of December and we discussed the fact that this afflicted Prisoner's Mars/Saturn (midpoint) spelling defeat. Then we had the New Moon on her Mars -Uranus conjunction square her Mercury with transit Uranus atop it, for barely controlled hysteria. The Moon spelled it all out.

Winter solstice Dec 21,2009.............Josh Powell......depression
Longest night of the year. Family, friends and celebrations help therapeutically.
Without support, will he break his silence? Confess? Tell where Susan is?
Even in modern cultures these gatherings are still valued for emotional comfort, having something to look forward to at the darkest time of the year. This is especially the case for populations in the near polar regions of the hemisphere. The depressive psychological effects of winter on individuals and societies are for the most part tied to coldness, tiredness, malaise, and inactivity.
This is known as seasonal affective disorder.

Also, insufficient sunlight in the short winter days increases the secretion of melatonin in the body, throwing off the circadian rhythm with longer sleep.
Exercise, light therapy, increased negative ion exposure (which can be attained from plants and well ventilated flames, burning wood or beeswax) can reinvigorate the body from its seasonal lull and relieve winter blues by decreasing melatonin secretions, increasing serotonin and temporarily creating a more even sleeping pattern[citation needed].

Midwinter festivals and celebrations occurring on the longest night of the year, often calling for evergreens, bright illumination, large ongoing fires, feasting, communion with close ones, and evening physical exertion by dancing and singing are examples of cultural winter therapies that have evolved as traditions since the beginnings of civilization.

I already explained it. Look in the briefing thread where I did Douglas Stewart's chart. There is a post there answering your question.

The moon is awesome tonight! And tomorrow is the first day of winter. Looks like it has really arrived on the East Coast too!

Salem

Thankyou, I didn't catch the eclipse! and in Cancer..........wow!

Sorry, I am astrologically stupid! I love reading here but don't understand much. What is the significance of the eclipse, 2nd full moon and in cancer?
Dec. 31st is my birthday and I'm wondering if I should stay home seat belted in my chair! Just kidding!

Seat belted in a chair by the fire, fine. Behind the wheel, drunk? Not good. Post #235 on p. 10 of this thread talks about the Moons of December in plain English.

Seat belted in a chair by the fire, fine. Behind the wheel, drunk? Not good. Post #235 on p. 10 of this thread talks about the Moons of December in plain English.

Thanks Tuba! Since I don't drink, and will be ringing in the new year at home with the grandkids I think I will be fine. LOL But I truly hope that this does shed some light on some of the open cases.

What shows in Washington State charts, if anything, about the rash of police shootings there?
Oct. 31, police officer shot while sitting in his car. Man arrested.
Nov. 29, 4 police officers murdered at coffee shop. Killer shot.
Dec. 21, 2 police officers shot while investigation a dispute between 2 brothers. Both in critical condition. Shooter shot dead on scene.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091222/ap_on_re_us/us_officer_shooting

Date Washington became a state:
Nov. 11, 1889

If you like to work with the United States individually, Horoscopes of the U.S. States & Cities is a good reference book. I have Washington State in front of me. When accepted into the Union, the state had Mars at 0°28' of Libra in the H. of homicide. Saturn entered Libra on October 29. It was not the usual problem laden Saturn transit, however. Every 29-30 years Saturn comes to that Mars, but this time Pluto was squaring from 1° Capricorn and activating the ambush House (12).

Further, Pluto is now on the south node of the Moon, while still squaring tightly Saturn atop Washington's Mars in H. 8. Pluto at the same time is opposing the Moon on the cusp of House 6 in Cancer: that is the House of those who serve, such as police. Police women have not been spared.

Saturn on Mars in H. 8 makes for the ugly violent shootings but it is Pluto that is introducing an element willing to wreak anarchic destruction and murder~outlaw felons. Because this Pluto is sextile Mercury in House 9, many do come from out of state. Washington refuses to accept Arkansas ex-convicts now.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/WAJoinsUnion001.jpg

With all the violence reflected in the transits above, we have to add Mars, who just made a station exactly square the Sun of Washington, which is 19:33 Scorpio. Mars has been transiting the House of public enemies since October 15 and that cusp was eclipsed on July 21, a solar eclipse.

Washington became a state of the Union with Saturn in the House of public enemies square Pluto in the homeland Fourth House, so the present Saturn-Pluto square is far more powerful and hard hitting. Jupiter transiting through the House of self-protection in 2010 insures that new measures to armor public servants and public order will be put in place.

Merry Christmas to all,
and a big thankyou for helping all of us with the chart information!
We need you always!!!

Have you ever backed into a New Year before? I haven't either and it doesn't seem a respectful way to greet the New Year Baby, or Father Time either, for that matter. However, we may be pardoned by mentioning we had no choice.

First we're pushed through a corner by a Full Moon Eclipse on New Year's Eve. And then Mars is in reverse and Mercury is in reverse and all we can do is yield and cooperate, so back we go!

Fortunately for us, we are Websleuths. Retrograde Mercury and retrograde Mars are actually helpful in detection and investigation and the handling of clues and evidence. So while everyone else is trying to throw up a building or trade their clunker for a 2010 model and finding it's all down around their ears, we will be carefully sifting through the items and information on the trail of our missing persons and of involved offenders, if any.

It is just the best time ever for review, research, re-evaluating and reconsidering. Good too for reheating cold cases. Having another go at sealed lips, as in re-interrogating. Re-examining "the map" of a case for new links and connections. And it would be good to remember that this is the ultimate likely moment for a perpetrator to revisit the scene of his crime.

Have you ever backed into a New Year before? I haven't either and it doesn't seem a respectful way to greet the New Year Baby, or Father Time either, for that matter. However, we may be pardoned by mentioning we had no choice.

First we're pushed through a corner by a Full Moon Eclipse on New Year's Eve. And then Mars is in reverse and Mercury is in reverse and all we can do is yield and cooperate, so back we go!

Fortunately for us, we are Websleuths. Retrograde Mercury and retrograde Mars are actually helpful in detection and investigation and the handling of clues and evidence. So while everyone else is trying to throw up a building or trade their clunker for a 2010 model and finding it's all down around their ears, we will be carefully sifting through the items and information on the trail of our missing persons and of involved offenders, if any.

It is just the best time ever for review, research, re-evaluating and reconsidering. Good too for reheating cold cases. Having another go at sealed lips, as in re-interrogating. Re-examining "the map" of a case for new links and connections. And it would be good to remember that this is the ultimate likely moment for a perpetrator to revisit the scene of his crime.

Good news for us! On the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member