Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping up for tonight's "New Year Blue Moon."

Some say it is not a true blue b/c it lacks the third cycle? Wait I'll get a link or something...

"If you're out in the cold tonight, make sure you look up! It's going to be a blue moon -- a phenomenon that happens on New Year's Eve, once every 19 years."
"For purists, however, a blue moon is an extra full moon in a typical three-moon season. So this New Year's Eve full moon doesn't count.

The next blue moon on New Year's Eve isn't expected until the year 2028."

If you want, I can give the local weather guys link, but this covered what was said here.

Just bumping...

Tuba- Your PM mailbox is full.
Was asking if you'd had time to look at the DOB data on one of the principals we sent you in the Omaha murders case. LE is in touch with the person who sent it. Many thanks.

There is questioning about the rash of bi-polar breakout cases. Bi-polar is depression and in its manic episodes, the rebound from depression. What has not been helpful to the stability of sufferers is the opposition from Saturn (the lows) to Uranus (the highs). We will have more of these oppositions this year in the spring and summer.

Several loved ones in my Family suffer from BiPolar disorder. Thank you Tuba, for the explanation, it explains alot~ Frigga

Several loved ones in my Family suffer from BiPolar disorder. Thank you Tuba, for the explanation, it explains alot~ Frigga

I grew up in Bucks County, PA surrounded by farmland. The food was always prepared from fresh produce and meats without preservatives. Because I worked my children were exposed to frozen foods, fast foods (eaten on the run due to hockey scheduling, etc.) and I often wonder how much damage has been done to them. They all have medical problems, some severe. Sad to say the old saying is so true..."You are what you eat." Too many chemicals in your body, not a good thing.

Full moon this week 01 30 2010.
Morgan Harrington found 01 26 2010.
Searchers digging up land for Abraham Shakespeare.
LE dug up farm of RH looking for evidence about Patricia Kimmi.

Will this moon shine more light on more missing persons?

Robert Harrod? Nancy Moyer? Jennifer and Adrianna Wix?
Sarah Rogers? Tony Day? Aveion Lewis?

Thanks

We were on a backward conveyor belt as 2010 began but we waved at the New Year Baby & Father Time as we went by. Post #260 on this page gives the sort of actions that prosper during the retrograde of Mars. The impending Full Moon Saturday night conjoins Mars and accentuates this. Of course this Moon is frightening and dangerous looked at in the large but as to our cases, it is the time when the criminal revisits the scene of his commission. This Full Moon encourages us to reinvestigate and re-evaluate and to look at something we hadn't considered before. Examine the scene of the crime and all ensuing evidence again. It is an excellent lunation for arrests due to the presence of Mars. Results of blood evidence in certain cases should come in now. As mentioned in #260, "cold cases" produce new thinking at this time.

Wolf Moon, largest full moon, closest to earth now.......in LEO

Speaking of close to earth, that Full Moon eclipse on New Year's Eve was also a Super Moon. That lunar eclipse therefore had extraordinary impact!

I wasn't going to bring this here but after reading an astrology forum elsewhere, I thought someone here might know the answer. My daughter has been bugging me to do a chart for tomorrow's big game, the Super Bowl. I won't do it because I'm superstitious and don't want to put out bad vibes. But then I realized I don't exactly know how to cast charts for sporting events, so I thought I'd ask here. It seems no one on that other board works the same way, nor do they seem to reach the same conclusion, not like the folks here do the vast majority of the time. Frankly, I think they are just skewing the charts to put their favorite time on top.

So, here are my questions: I'm assuming we would use both teams' natal charts, the day of incorporation or franchising, or whatever they call it? Plus, of course, we'd use the chart for the day of the event. Some transits and progressions for both teams, too? How about the charts for the quarterbacks, in the case of football?

Does this sound right?

Those other folks were doing all sorts of things, like first game of this season, and mid-season, and post-season wins. My head was spinning.

I, on the other hand, am just looking at it as we do crimes, with natal charts for the players (teams), day of event, etc. Is that correct?

Of course, I won't work any of this up until the game is over and done with. Have to be careful of those vibes, you know.

Thanks a bunch.

Ordinarily, the title holder or the home team (whichever fits the situation) takes the Ascendant and the challenger or away team takes the Descendant. The contest, the game itself falls in House 5. Usually it is not hard to see which side Asc or Dsc has the better aspects and condition by Sign.

If both teams are at an arena home to neither, the team mentioned first is the Ascendant. Will the Colts win today? Or will the Saints win over the Colts? In the latter question, the Saints take House 1.

Thanks, Tuba. I'll make a note of that, not that I'm normally into football, but this time is an exception, and no matter which team ultimately wins, New Orleans can't lose because we have the hometown team in its first Super Bowl ever playing against a team headed by a favorite native son. Of course, all that said, we'd rather the Saints to come out on top.

Also, spotting football isn't really my cup of tea. Really, in the scheme of things, are we really supposed to place football that high on our scale?

Nevertheless, since I had no idea how to chart a football game, or any other sporting event, I thought I'd ask. Thank you so much for taking time to respond. Just for the record, I couldn't find the subject in any of my astrology books although I have a vague recollection of reading a chapter about it somewhere.

Thank you very, very much.

Defense in the Anthony case has filed a motion with retrograde Mars rising in House 1 and ruler of the ASC, the Moon, in detriment. Todd Macaluso was born with Mars in its fall at the 29°. He is being disciplined by the California bar on several violations of the ethics code. It seems timely to consider the status of planets in our work. The concept is easy to understand and easy to apply to cases.

Detrimental is a word commonly understood. We think of it as harmful, damaging. Ruler of the defense in its latest motion is found in Capricorn. But as people fond of Sun Sign astrology know, the Moon is identified to Cancer where it is at home. So when we see the Moon way over in Capricorn, opposite home turf, it is courting bad luck, misfortune. It is acting from weakness and lacks capacity to perform normally and naturally. Detriment speaks to a heavenly
body incapacitated.

You will be able to keep a watch on us if you are familiar with the Sun Signs. "Well, I know Mars rules Aries, so what's it doing over there in Libra!?" Even if you choose not to tug on our typing sleeve, you can keep in mind for your own assessment that someone or something has a snowman's chance.

Then we come to a planet in its fall, like the Mars of Macaluso. It is even sorrier being at the end of its roller, the 29th degree. Taken alone, though, a planet in fall has lost its good (or at least neutral) reputation. In whatever regard it was held, that has taken the chute to ground: like a big man on a kiddy slide, he should have known better. Planets in fall are opposite the Sign where they are exalted. Mars is exalted in Capricorn, where Roy Kronk has it. They perform at their optimal best in that Sign.

Additionally, the Mars of Macaluso was eclipsed last July. He was in a tight corner, sitting on dynamite. I posted a good deal about that and the embarrassment of his Mars acting out in open court when he claimed proof the prisoner was innocent. Now he is placed on the inactive roll as of April 26, 2010. This was effectuated Monday. Therefore, we do not sniff or waggle our fingers at eclipses or planets in fall.

Sunday afternoon, our Moon will make some loveable aspects, conjoining Venus, sextiling Pluto and then conjoining Jupiter. It is Pluto, however, that outshines the rest of the heavenly gallery because Pluto will occult an 11 magnitude Fixed Star in dramatic fashion. The star does not have a reputation. It does not brand you to rise to high office or to succumb in a sinking ship. No lore nor legend at all surrounds 2UCAC24920649. It simply twinkles and shines but not on Valentine's Day when Pluto eclipses it. This, of course, adds power to Pluto which is exactly what Pluto has been seeking after that awful diss at the Swiss conference when he was designated a dwarf or a planetoid but no planet, by Jove. Fortunately, those astronomers didn't even have a quorum but Pluto has been stung ever since and, in fact, glowing vermillion. Wouldn't you?

Sunday afternoon, our Moon will make some loveable aspects, conjoining Venus, sextiling Pluto and then conjoining Jupiter. It is Pluto, however, that outshines the rest of the heavenly gallery because Pluto will occult an 11 magnitude Fixed Star in dramatic fashion. The star does not have a reputation. It does not brand you to rise to high office or to succumb in a sinking ship. No lore nor legend at all surrounds 2UCAC24920649. It simply twinkles and shines but not on Valentine's Day when Pluto eclipses it. This, of course, adds power to Pluto which is exactly what Pluto has been seeking after that awful diss at the Swiss conference when he was designated a dwarf or a planetoid but no planet, by Jove. Fortunately, those astronomers didn't even have a quorum but Pluto has been stung ever since and, in fact, glowing vermillion. Wouldn't you?

I'm a Scorp so I do love Pluto. Let's hope he will be good to me. I keep saying, "It's not the quantity, it's the quality."

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/photo_verybig_112837.jpg

Glad to meet Pluto enthusiasts. Astrologers know Pluto is ignored at one's peril! The above is a photo of the planet appearing with vermillion tint to the complexion which change in color is of recent date.

I will add Pluto in action occulting the Mega Star, just beneath.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Pluto_MegaStar.jpg

Just to the left of the hand printing in the middle of this observatory photo, you will see a slender curve of bright light that looks like a waxing crescent Moon. It is the big 11 magnitude star 2UCAC24920649 as Pluto occults or eclipses it, which is why we only see that sliver of bright light. Please click on the photo to enlarge it, so that you get the full effect.

UP WITH PLUTO!

Thanks for the pictures and explanations, Tuba. I have to agree with the majority of astrologers, those who ignore Pluto may be very, very sorry. Tut tut to those astronomers who voted him out. Have they not met "wrath"? No matter what it's called, it has made its presence known.

Here's a link to a picture of Trans-Neptunian Objects, which includes Pluto and it's three satellites (moons):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/91/EightTNOs.png

Rather interesting, I think. Notice the other familiar names well known to astrologers. ;)

Good pictures of all the celestial objects beyond Pluto. You can see the change in Pluto's coloring from your picture to Pluto now. Interestingly, it is the coldest regions of Pluto that are contributing the most red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member