Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roblyn, go to my original post, #497. The chart will appear, promise.

Tuba- are you saying she is directly involved and complicit, or that her negligence, of which she is lying, indirectly caused this.

Im gonna be honest, TES leaving is a sign, I promise.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/SheriffsOnly011.jpg

Please note that the cusp of H. 5, Children, is in crisis, about to erupt. Mars conjunct Jupiter is also a combination in crisis. The Sun is at antiscion with Misty's Saturn.

What has been most disturbing in virtually all of the charts we've cast is CERES (babysitter, caretaker) involvement in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES, always foretelling catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality).

Tuba, you use Mean Nodes, I use True Nodes. In your Sheriff's Search Chart, true NODES = 9 Aquarius/Leo, with MARS, JUPITER, VENUS and CERES all in that same nodal degree.

Additionally, Part of Death in Tuba's chart = 08:00 Capricorn, is contraparallel CERES, pointing its icy finger at the caretaker.

Misty's involvement --- whether deliberate or accidental --- is called out to us over & over & over.

Cherchez la Femme, indeed!!!

Thanks,
Soulscape

I wonder why it is so hard for me to fathom *deliberate* I can't make sense of that possibility. Could she have 'given' Haleigh to someone (SO)?

I hope that this is resolved soon. I just can't stand the thought of all the SO's in the area and what may have happened. It would almost be better just to know than to wonder, and think of the possibilities. :(
My hopes and prayers are for this to soon be resolved also. I agree with Lovejac, the thoughts of this little girl laying out in the elements as poor Caylee did for such a long time, is too much to take in again!
I'm still just dumbfounded with all of the unsavory characters in this area of Fl. Am I that naieve or is this really very very unusual?
I also am studying and trying to understand where the lust for children comes from? It is extremely disgusting and difficult to wrap my mind around!:mad: I looked up our address on our state registry, and there were 14 RSO within a 5 mi,le radius!!!:eek:
My prayers are to find Haleigh soon. God bless her.

Capri, in conducting the search, the sheriff and deputies must consider misinformation and omission of crucial information. This caretaker is responsible for the crime and has not owned to her own part in this at ALL!
whoaaaa... i missed this Tuba. What post explains this very important part of this cirme, Misty's involvement?
please.:)

DOGblinking.gif

THE PARKING LOT Forum now has a thread for theories, rumors and general conversations about this case.

HALEIGH - GENERALIZATIONS
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79757

In an effort to remain ON TOPIC in this Astro Haleigh Thread, think CHARTS, CHART DISCUSSIONS & ANALYSIS by our Astrologers, YOUR questions and thoughts regarding the Astro findings, NAMES & Dates of Birth of associated parties to the case, Dates & TIMES of SPECIFIC EVENTS i.e.: time and date a search will begin - time and date an interview is given-time and date LE makes a statement

Photobucket doesn't give much space under each chart and sometimes the sidebar is partly unseen too. Therefore I try to condense and compact as much as I can when I subscribe the chart. Under this present horoscope, I put Neptune rising misplaces the criminal liability but intuitively knows better.

I don't think the deputies had Misty in mind when they began this morning's search. I do believe they can "break" her.

However, even in this condensed synopsis, I wrote "a fatality caused by caretaker." Did you see that? Misty is the caretaker.

whoaaaa... i missed this Tuba. What post explains this very important part of this cirme, Misty's involvement?
please.:)
Please forgive me, Tuba... I see now ehere you have explained. I have a bad habit of reading threads backwards!!! LOL! Sorry...:crazy:

So Misty is deeply involved in the fatality of Haleigh. OMG! Was this a purposeful act?

A fatality caused by caretaker. An accident? And she's covered it up? OMG! Ron will kill her! I hope when LE breaks her, Ron is not around. He has said he would kill whoever is involved. I believe he will!

I wonder why it is so hard for me to fathom *deliberate* I can't make sense of that possibility. Could she have 'given' Haleigh to someone (SO)?

no way, imo, she would have flunked the polly and they would have seperated her from Ron immediately, I think it was actions, not direct actions, and I think they know and thus why they moved the HQ.

If this is O/T I apolly, I am having a hard time discussing information on this site and what is ok to comment on here or on the Haleigh reg thread. I agree with Lovejac that this girl is in immediate danger when this hits.

Photobucket doesn't give much space under each chart and sometimes the sidebar is partly unseen too. Therefore I try to condense and compact as much as I can when I subscribe the chart. Under this present horoscope, I put Neptune rising misplaces the criminal liability but intuitively knows better.

I don't think the deputies had Misty in mind when they began this morning's search. I do believe they can "break" her.

However, even in this condensed synopsis, I wrote "a fatality caused by caretaker." Did you see that? Misty is the caretaker.

Tuba - Am I understanding this correctly? Misty caused direct harm to Haleigh??? Or Misty's actions brought harm to Haleigh..ex. leaving children unattended in trailer.

Snipped:
He said that the girl’s family are probably still suspects, but suggested that someone with a vendetta against the girl’s father could have abducted her. He said the family had been in the trailer home for only a short time, so it’s possible that someone came there looking for a former tenant.“They just moved into that trailer about three weeks ago, so someone could even have targeted a previous resident, or it could be some unknown child predator, but that’s tough,” Van Zandt said.

Hellllooooooooo - the former tenant from 12/08 IS an RSO! I wonder if LE knows that or has checked out the J Lane RSO? He probably has a KEY to the trailer - hello! Def knows the layout of the trailer having lived there - hellloooo!

They just had report on FOX news, Sheppard Smith's show while ago, and the reporter said that while Ron and Misty are saying that they passed the polygraph tests, no one can get LE to confirm this. They said also, that the sex offenders in the area have all been checked out and have verifiable alibis.Also siad that it appears the focus is becoming more towards the father and his girlfriend.

Tuba - Am I understanding this correctly? Misty caused direct harm to Haleigh??? Or Misty's actions brought harm to Haleigh..ex. leaving children unattended in trailer.

I refer to Post #506 from SOUSCAPE

What has been most disturbing in virtually all of the charts we've cast is CERES (babysitter, caretaker) involvement in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES, always foretelling catastrophe/ tragedy/ fatality).

Tuba, you use Mean Nodes, I use True Nodes. In your Sheriff's Search Chart, true NODES = 9 Aquarius/Leo, with MARS, JUPITER, VENUS and CERES all in that same nodal degree.

Additionally, Part of Death in Tuba's chart = 08:00 Capricorn, is contraparallel CERES, pointing its icy finger at the caretaker.

Misty's involvement --- whether deliberate or accidental --- is called out to us over & over & over.

My hopes and prayers are for this to soon be resolved also. I agree with Lovejac, the thoughts of this little girl laying out in the elements as poor Caylee did for such a long time, is too much to take in again!
I'm still just dumbfounded with all of the unsavory characters in this area of Fl. Am I that naieve or is this really very very unusual?
I also am studying and trying to understand where the lust for children comes from? It is extremely disgusting and difficult to wrap my mind around!:mad: I looked up our address on our state registry, and there were 14 RSO within a 5 mi,le radius!!!:eek:
My prayers are to find Haleigh soon. God bless her.

Slightly off topic. I was very concerned about that as well. Out of curiosity I pulled up my area (1 sq mile). Out of 14 RSO 6 live in the SAME apartment complex, 4 live in consecutive units - b1, b2, etc. Horrible! What bothers me MOST in this case is the number of connections via family & friends to SOs. In other words, we can't control whether or not we live near SO...but we most certainly can control whether or not we associate with them and give them access to our children :furious:

Hi,

Someone mentioned on the main Haleigh thread that their local news is reporting that LE want to find Chad Reynolds to question him about Haleigh. He's not a suspect, they just want to talk to him. I figured someone might want to check him out maybe?

I posted this info a few pages back (post # 2??) on CR. His DOB & info is there. If I have missed his chart somewhere I apologize.

Orig. post

Is there any way that I chart can be done for this man and compared to Haleigh's to see if they overlap in any way? This is a registered sex predator who has served time in prison for acts performed on a child < 12. He was last seen on Feb. 1st at a Walmart in the county just north of Haleigh. His mother was the last one to speak to him at 2:15 a.m. on Feb. 2nd. She reported him missing on Feb. 5th.

DOB: 6/18/83

Short article
http://www.ocala.com/article/2009021...cles/902130269

The timing of this man's disappearance compared to Haleigh's is just too coincidental for me.

Chad R. was born with the Sun, Node and Mars together. He has a Libran Moon. His start in life was v. promising, Mercury conjunct Jupiter (& Mercury rules his Sun Sign) but the parents divorced and it all went pear shaped age six when his Mercury and Uranus register as the family break devastating him. Saturn conjunct Pluto is awful but Jesse Grund handles it. Chad R. has Venus in Leo. The Moon may be in sextile, otherwise, it is an unaspected planet looking for a home. He, as a pedophile, would be attracted to Hayleigh who is a Leo.

In the news reports today the focus of the search near Pomona (Park) is 7.9 miles SE of Haleigh's address. It is also along the RR tracks.
First EWWW perp: Sapp lives 3.9 miles South 202 Green Lane. 2nd Ewww, Loucakis is .8 miles north. Kyle Johns is the closest at .1 mile north. Not sure where JJ Lane is currently. I believe he is the one that lived in the trailer previous to the Cummings' moving in?
Note in Google maps I was trying to find an area 4 - 12 miles NNE of Haleigh's residence. It appears only the train tracks allow you to cross the waterways. By car, you have to take a big loop around Buffalo Bluffs Road to # 17 and SR 20 to get anywhere NNE of the location. Francis (Florida) is 17.1 miles NNE, with Peniel being 16.3 miles.
Sorry, I don't know how to post the maps, other than it was google maps using 202 Green Ln, Fl 32189, US and inserting the above address to calculate distance and direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11