Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone!

Soul - I have a question about Ivy's method of measuring distance/location.

I keep eyeballing that trailer park due east of Haleigh's house by .5mi....it's right across the tracks, and the street. Would be a good easy access point for someone to hike over there to her house, hide in the woods, and wait for them to go to sleep, then drag her back through the woods and leave her there afterwards, going back to the trailer across the street unseen.

How do you determine if the measurement unit is miles, feet, yards, etc. when you're calculating? Does Ivy-G specifiy miles? I know on the Corrie Anderson thread, because the distance is referenced to the gas well, it's probably feet or yards - you used 'unit of measurement' there. X times the distance from the well.

So in Haleigh's case, there are four units of measurement from Haleigh's house to where she is now...four degrees of separation...I wonder if that could be 1/10s of a mile? Also on Caylee's case, you used an alternative method of calculation (from a different astrolger's source) when you did the calculation...I wondered if that would be appropriate here?

I'm such a newbie at this stuff, I'm trying to moderately educate myself through seeing you and the rest of our wonderful Astrosleuths in glorious action!!

TIA :blowkiss:

Beck,

I'm gonna have to dash your hopes -- for a couple reasons.

First, in Haleigh's case, there is no good astrological reason to consider units of measurement other than miles. Ivy's method is very clear and while not 100% foolproof, it works more often than it doesn't. If you were to turn the wheel making House 5 (Haleigh) the Ascendant, you would find VENUS in the last degree of turned 11th House, conjunct within 33 minutes of 12th House cusp. That would give direction of EAST SOUTH EAST. So now we have two possible directions: NNE and ESE.

Ascertaining which is correct is difficult at best and impossible at worst.

All I can do as a forensic astrologer is make educated speculative guesses based on my own experience of examining charts from a forensic perspective for over 10 years now and listening to my intuitive hunches.

While one might think Ivy's formula can be applied exactly to any case with good results, it cannot, at least in my own experience. I have to take this location/distance business on a case-by-case basis. It involves thoroughly immersing myself in a case, my personal background/experience and my intuition. I always start with Ivy's method because it basically works for me, and adjust if/when internally prompted.

My best advice would be for you to continue working with charts and experimenting with different astrologers' methods until you develop your own "method" which will likely be a unique synthesis of what you have studied and what you have learned from hands-on experience working with charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you so much Beck, I saw that, I was referring to the 6 I posted yesterday, looking to see if I missed them being ruled out so no need to post the chart, or we just havent gotten to them yet, or other.

From memory:

Fearns
Cook
Williams
Stone
Yates
Winch

(that's scarey, I 'membered em.)

<Respectfully snipped>

Drivenon, please recap the birth info (or provide link to post that contains) & I'll try to give them a look.

Thanks,
Soulscape

<Respectfully snipped>

Drivenon, please recap the birth info (or provide link to post that contains) & I'll try to give them a look.

Thanks,
Soulscape

lol, for that, I will need to go back :) BRB

Timothy S Fearns- DOB 3/3/1975
122 Orchard Ave
Hollister, FL 32147

James Richard Stone
1/7/77
*he has 2 addresses, updated within days of each other. One near where Cummings works, and one near the home. It could mean when they verified his updated address, they found another, or found he was moving, etc.. this is a flag to me
286 Johns Rd. (updated 1/23/09)
Palatka, FL 32177

403 Hootowl Ridge Rd (updated 1/27/09)
Satsuma FL 32189

Paul Steven Williams
160 Lake Circle
Satsuma , FL 32189
DOB 5/4/1965
updated address 2/2/09

Larry Dale Yates- DOB 5/6/69
*address update 2/6
109 Fox Den Rd
Satsuma, FL

Richard Scott Winch-DOB 3/10/56
217 Baker Road
Satsuma, FL
*on Lake Myra

Timothy S Fearns- DOB 3/3/1975
122 Orchard Ave
Hollister, FL 32147

James Richard Stone
1/7/77
*he has 2 addresses, updated within days of each other. One near where Cummings works, and one near the home. It could mean when they verified his updated address, they found another, or found he was moving, etc.. this is a flag to me
286 Johns Rd. (updated 1/23/09)
Palatka, FL 32177

403 Hootowl Ridge Rd (updated 1/27/09)
Satsuma FL 32189

Paul Steven Williams
160 Lake Circle
Satsuma , FL 32189
DOB 5/4/1965
updated address 2/2/09

Larry Dale Yates- DOB 5/6/69
*address update 2/6
109 Fox Den Rd
Satsuma, FL

Richard Scott Winch-DOB 3/10/56
217 Baker Road
Satsuma, FL
*on Lake Myra

Thanks. That's 5 of them --- please add Cook.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Beck,

I'm gonna have to dash your hopes -- for a couple reasons.

First, in Haleigh's case, there is no good astrological reason to consider units of measurement other than miles. Ivy's method is very clear and while not 100% foolproof, it works more often than it doesn't. If you were to turn the wheel making House 5 (Haleigh) the Ascendant, you would find VENUS in the last degree of turned 11th House, conjunct within 33 minutes of 12th House cusp. That would give direction of EAST SOUTH EAST. So now we have two possible directions: NNE and ESE.

Ascertaining which is correct is difficult at best and impossible at worst.

All I can do as a forensic astrologer is make educated speculative guesses based on my own experience of examining charts from a forensic perspective for over 10 years now and listening to my intuitive hunches.

While one might think Ivy's formula can be applied exactly to any case with good results, it cannot, at least in my own experience. I have to take this location/distance business on a case-by-case basis. It involves thoroughly immersing myself in a case, my personal background/experience and my intuition. I always start with Ivy's method because it basically works for me, and adjust if/when internally prompted.

My best advice would be for you to continue working with charts and experimenting with different astrologers' methods until you develop your own "method" which will likely be a unique synthesis of what you have studied and what you have learned from hands-on experience working with charts.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks so much for the response Soul. :blowkiss: No hopes dashed here. I'm not familiar with ANY of the methods, only what you've presented here and in other cases. I was just trying to sort out the nuances of the different cases and methods that have been used (for my own knowledge). I'm not even educated enough to do that!! I certainly wasn't questioning your expert opionion...which has proven true here many times!! :)

Soulscape's speculation = very educated guess.

Thank you for speculating on the distance and direction. All we can do is pray they keep searching and find her soon.

Drivenon/Soulscape- Is this the Cook you are looking for?

<<Designation: Sexual Predator
Name: William Martin Cook Jr
Department of Corrections #: V01881
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 06/06/1952
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'05"
Weight: 145 lbs>>

Drivenon/Soulscape- Is this the Cook you are looking for?

<<Designation: Sexual Predator
Name: William Martin Cook Jr
Department of Corrections #: V01881
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 06/06/1952
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'05"
Weight: 145 lbs>>

William Martin Cook Jr.
6/6/52
absconded, offended in 1996, last photo 98, my guess is when he got out.
His charge implies child rape, but cannot confirm gender, which if it were a male, might exclude him, fyi

thanks Capri, hope you dont mind I added my notes from yesterday.

Hi,

Someone mentioned on the main Haleigh thread that their local news is reporting that LE want to find Chad Reynolds to question him about Haleigh. He's not a suspect, they just want to talk to him. I figured someone might want to check him out maybe?

Hi Angel and everyone..
Angel I just wanted to especially TY for all the research and posting you do on all of the threads here at WS.. I don't know how you keep up but you always seem to manage and I think you are indespensble here.

I also wanted to add that You have got to be one of the' Most Caring Souls' I have ever run across on the internet as well as in RL.. Your posts just ooze with love, concern, and caring.. I just wanted to let you know that for some reason:).:)

Of course, everyone here are simply 'GREAT'..jmo...sweets:beats::crystal ball::cake::flashbak::Banane25:

So far I have cast charts for 11 RSO's and have examined four of them. If any of the other Astrologers can pitch in & take a look, it would be helpful.

Of the four I have already looked at, in order of Euwwwwwww!-iness:

1. DONALD LEE SAPP

10/21/70
7:35:47 am EDT (+4.00)
SATSUMA FL
SUNRISE
===========

2. TIMOTHY RANDOLF LOUCAKIS

10/14/58
6:31:07 am EST (+5.00)
SATSUMA FL
SUNRISE
=============

3. JAMES JOSEPH LANE

12/13/76
7:17:06 am EST (+5:00)
SATSUMA FL
SUNRISE
==============

4. KYLE S. JOHNS

8/31/71
7:06:46 am EDT (+4.00)
PALATKA FL
SUNRISE
===============

Note: All charts relocated to SATSUMA FLORIDA scene of the abduction, and cast for SUNRISE.

What I did was compare each RSO to Haleigh's natal Sunrise and the 911 Call Event chart (the only timed chart we have), looking for interaspects.

Of the four RSOs already looked at, SAPP is by far the worst with LOUCAKIS close behind.

I will look over the other seven and post later today. As of right now, I don't think KYLE S. JOHNS is involved.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Just wanted to post my continued thanks for all of your hard work.:blowkiss:

EUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW order feels right, that is for SURE! i just can not get past an SO having her, if i'm wrong...i'm wrong and will apologize.

Praying Haleigh is found soon.

Tuba-

Translate for a newbie, please :) From your chart

X (can't do the sign) "misplaces the criminal liability."

I'm taking that to mean blaming/not taking responsibility for her part in the crime, or do you mean is more directly responsible?

Thanks

Oh Tuba, thank you for this chart. I don't want to think of another child's broken body laying out in the elements all alone. I pray she is discovered promptly, TES is leaving today. This chart gives me hope!

ETA: I pray RC and MC aren't in the same room when MC negligence is discovered.:eek: I would fear for her life.

I hope that this is resolved soon. I just can't stand the thought of all the SO's in the area and what may have happened. It would almost be better just to know than to wonder, and think of the possibilities. :(

I'm so sorry...but I Can Not see Tuba's chart.will someone please repost?

Capri, in conducting the search, the sheriff and deputies must consider misinformation and omission of crucial information. This caretaker is responsible for the crime and has not owned to her own part in this at ALL!

Roblyn, go to my original post, #497. The chart will appear, promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517