Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO/ James Joseph( shown as Jospeh) LANE

do not have place of birth

DOB: 12/13/76
He used to live in Satsuma...now lives in Tallahassee. Sure, he could have been visiting family???

Bold by me! Soulscape...I'm SHAKING right now!!! Palatka is 11.5 miles from Their trailer park by Buffalo Bluff!!! Also, it's NNE!!! Please check this guy and see if he could fit into your chart. I should forward this to their law enforcement office. Please see my post above! Love you all!

Wow, JG! I've been so obsessed with D.L. Sapp, I haven't even looked at this guy! I'm going to look right now! Great sleuthing!

SO/ James Joseph( shown as Jospeh) LANE

do not have place of birth

DOB: 12/13/76
He used to live in Satsuma...now lives in Tallahassee. Sure, he could have been visiting family???

im looking for place of birth. im shakin so much i just threw up. gotta go catch my breath

Bold by me! Soulscape...I'm SHAKING right now!!! Palatka is 11.5 miles from Their trailer park by Buffalo Bluff!!! Also, it's NNE!!! Please check this guy and see if he could fit into your chart. I should forward this to their law enforcement office. Please see my post above! Love you all!

He fits.

So do Sapp and Loucakis.

See my post #391:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3315335&postcount=391

LE should go over these RSO's with several fine tooth combs.

Thanks,
Soulscape

ETA: I am using Satsuma FL as place of birth on all these RSO's, as it would give relocated natal chart, often workable for our purposes here.

Hi Soul,

Is it possible to do an 'event' chart for him using the estimated time of the kidnapping? Or maybe at the 3am time to see what he was doing at that time? To see if he was accompanied by a young female? Maybe where he was in relation to the trailer park or Haleigh?

And I have NO idea what i'm asking or talking about lol...just wondering if it's possible.

What is the possibility that Sapp, Loucakis and Lane all know each other? Could 2 or more of these be involved?

Bold and underline, mine..............
I think Haleigh's mom is 23, so she was 18 when she was born. Her Myspace page has pics from her birhday. Just sayin.....

ALSO, do we even know for sure that the community in general KNOWS that all these guys are SO's? I wouldn't know if any were in my neighborhood unless I looked at the map for my area. I do that every so often, but does everyone?

In many areas, LE mails a postcard to every resident near to the SO's residence to let them know he is nearby. I've received at least two of them, one of which was just a few weeks ago, the other maybe 10 years ago. Either there are very few perps of that nature in my neighborhood or they don't get caught.

Of course one can always check the local website.

Hi Soul,

Is it possible to do an 'event' chart for him using the estimated time of the kidnapping? Or maybe at the 3am time to see what he was doing at that time? To see if he was accompanied by a young female?

And I have NO idea what i'm asking or talking about lol...just wondering if it's possible.

Beck, are you thinking "cheating"...b/c that's immidiately what popped into my head as soon as I saw this guys face. He almost resembles the bio dad. I could see how a 17 y/o would find him ruggedly attractive. No, I'm not trying to point a finger, don't even mean to insinuate, just stating what I immediately thought of when I first saw his pic on familywatchdog!

Beck, are you thinking "cheating"...b/c that's immidiately what popped into my head as soon as I saw this guys face. He almost resembles the bio dad. I could see how a 17 y/o would find him ruggedly attractive. No, I'm not trying to point a finger, don't even mean to insinuate, just stating what I immediately thought of when I first saw his pic on familywatchdog!

Yes ma'am I wondered about that...and the thought popped in my head that he is attractive. They said it was an uncle of Ron's though. IDK I think there's a connection with him and Ron through work somehow or Misty through family association. Lane's family owns that construction company, and so does Misty's father own a construction company. I thought maybe it was the same company? I can't verify that though.

My question for Soul though was regarding a female CHILD meaning Haleigh...I'm sorry I misunderstood!!

Hi Soul,

Is it possible to do an 'event' chart for him using the estimated time of the kidnapping? Or maybe at the 3am time to see what he was doing at that time? To see if he was accompanied by a young female? Maybe where he was in relation to the trailer park or Haleigh?

I don't want to get that "speculative," Beck.

We don't even have his full birth data, and even if we did, what you're asking for is hard to deliver.

The perp could be any one of these , or it could be someone not even on the Registry. As LE said, the whole world is a suspect.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Of course Haleigh is forum worthy. I'm not convinced the style of postings are though.

Now, back to topic.

I don't want to get that "speculative," Beck.

We don't even have his full birth data, and even if we did, what you're asking for is hard to deliver.

The perp could be any one of these , or it could be someone not even on the Registry. As LE said, the whole world is a suspect.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I understand Soul - thanks very much.

With the obvious knowlege we have on Ron's intense anger issues, would he be hanging out with possible RSOs? I can't see that going on. Or is he oblivious to that fact?

I meant as in howdy neighbor wanna smoke some dope? not being aware that these guys (or one of them)are SO's

Yes ma'am I wondered about that...and the thought popped in my head that he is attractive. They said it was an uncle of Ron's though. IDK I think there's a connection with him and Ron through work somehow or Misty through family association. Lane's family owns that construction company, and so does Misty's father own a construction company. I thought maybe it was the same company? I can't verify that though.

My question for Soul though was regarding a female CHILD meaning Haleigh...I'm sorry I misunderstood!!

Hello,hello, over here!!! Remember the searcher who said that everyone from town at the search was talking about

MISTY'S AFFAIR WITH RC'S UNCLE

Yes you should or Marc Klaas...this forum is trying amazing and the hard work everyone does here...always just in awe

ruff ..ruff.......do I have your attention? Lend me your ear for a moment.
DOGblinking.gif

We NEED TO GET BACK ON TOPIC -----ASTROLOGY and the CHART discussions.

While visiting the Main forum for Haleigh, if you come across names, dates of birth, etc for 'people of interest' or associated with Haleigh, please bring the data over so we can do more chart comparisons.

Thank you again...
my 2nd notice along w/ CHICOLIVING's notice a couple minutes ago.

Hello,hello, over here!!! Remember the searcher who said that everyone from town at the search was talking about

MISTY'S AFFAIR WITH RC'S UNCLE

Yes ma'am -- it was our wonderful Lovejac who got the inside scoop about Misty's affair with Ron's uncle. (I think we should call Jerry Springer personally he he he - this is starting to get waaaay out there)

:blowkiss: Thank you for the ever so excellent sleuthing Lovejac - you are the best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74