Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemini, a dual-bodied sign suggesting "two," is on the 7th House cusp of the 911 Call chart, and Pisces, a dual-bodied sign, is on the 7th house of the LAST SEEN By G-Gma chart.

Two people involved, maybe not both perps, maybe one person "assisting" the other, particularly in light of mutual reception between MERCURY and SATURN. This could mean nothing much more than one person "alerted" other person (perp) to the existence of Haleigh as a "suitable target."

Or the connection could be more serious.

Hard call.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Ok, I getcha. Here's another question: Do the charts show if it could be a female & male or male & male? As a matter of fact, does the chart show a male being involved at all? I've been assuming male based on the circumstances. Mind you, I still believe it's a male perp, but just trying to throw some things out there to look at it in a different angle.

Have had Grandkids over ( still do ), but have been watching. Glad you dropped the Catch the train theory.

What's your take on Jersey's Indian forest?

(Jersey Girl)

YES! Yes, it's directly SSW and there's tons of lakes, rivers, streams, etc that run through it! Somebody posted a map of the Seven Sisters Islands in the St. John's River some posts ago. Ocala National Park/Forest is directly south & short west from that, they are just about connected by the water! It's that close!

Thanks,
Soulscape

Have had Grandkids over ( still do ), but have been watching. Glad you dropped the Catch the train theory.

You thought I have not been paying attention didn't you!

I still believe the tracks are involved somehow, but I don't beleive the perp hopped a train. I'm just not sure yet how the tracks factor in. I believe the river is more important, have thought so since the beginning. WhiteHawk, if you yourself had to profile this perp based on the charts and info provided, what would/could you come up with? Technically and on the record, you're not officially working this case, so you should be free to theorize. Please help us out. Weigh in...pretty please...how would you categorize this perp? I believe we're on the right track. It might not be any of the people we've been thinking of, but we're still on the right track with filtering things in and out. Thanks bunches.

Well, to catch you up on what we are working on at the moment... There is an excellent little book by a man named Dave Campbell, titled "Forensic Astrology". We are doing some research into a particular technique he uses involving "named asteroids".

It seems that these will show up in the chart of both the victim and the perp. We are still very interested in Sapp, but before we jump the gun, we want to be careful, and run charts of other RSOs in the picture to see if any of the appropriate named asteroids are geometrically significant.

This is a way of testing the theory.

Are you planning on watching Geraldo on Fox tonight? It seems he and Daddy Cummings were having some trouble getting along earlier, and Geraldo isn't very impressed with his demeanor. Geraldo also seemed to think Daddy was "under the influence" of something strange to us law-abiding citizens.

We hope you watch it, and have your LE intuition at full throttle. We still are not willing to let the "parents" off the hook, yet.

I, particularly, want more info from LE on the case about the validity of Daddy's alibi.

Well, to catch you up on what we are working on at the moment... There is an excellent little book by a man named Dave Campbell, titled "Forensic Astrology". We are doing some research into a particular technique he uses involving "named asteroids".

It seems that these will show up in the chart of both the victim and the perp. We are still very interested in Sapp, but before we jump the gun, we want to be careful, and run charts of other RSOs in the picture to see if any of the appropriate named asteroids are geometrically significant.

This is a way of testing the theory.

Are you planning on watching Geraldo on Fox tonight? It seems he and Daddy Cummings were having some trouble getting along earlier, and Geraldo isn't very impressed with his demeanor. Geraldo also seemed to think Daddy was "under the influence" of something strange to us law-abiding citizens.

We hope you watch it, and have your LE intuition at full throttle. We still are not willing to let the "parents" off the hook, yet.

I, particularly, want more info from LE on the case about the validity of Daddy's alibi.

This reminds me of a George Lopez show (we watch this every night on Nick) in which his mother "clocks" all of her friends/coworkers in for work. Did RC have to "clock" in? Did his boss "see" him at work the whole time he was there? Can coworkers verify his arrival and departure time? Does RC even work directly with somebody at work, or is he off in the field so to speak? I'm really bot thinking RC is the perp, but don't want to rule him out. I'd like to make things concrete so as to "eliminate" people from our radar. Is that even possible with the stench that permeates this entire area? OMGosh, it's sickening.

Ok, I getcha. Here's another question: Do the charts show if it could be a female & male or male & male? As a matter of fact, does the chart show a male being involved at all? I've been assuming male based on the circumstances. Mind you, I still believe it's a male perp, but just trying to throw some things out there to look at it in a different angle.

Based on LAST SEEN by G-Gma chart:

VENUS the female child 05:19 Aries is closely conjunct PART OF DEATH 04:43 Aries. Looking at aspects to VENUS/DEATH:

Aspects of Ven
Ven SSq Sun 1°03' S MALE

Ven Sxt Mar 1°11' A MALE

Ven Sxt Jup 2°59' A MALE

Ven 5 Sat 0°03' A MALE

Ven Cpl Ura 0°30' S MALE

Ven Sqr Plu 2°46' S MALE

Ven SSq Chi 0°48' A n/a

Ven Tri SNo 3°58' A n/a

Ven Sqr Vx 3°34' S n/a

By preponderance of the astrological evidence, the perp is MALE.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Based on LAST SEEN by G-Gma chart:

VENUS the female child 05:19 Aries is closely conjunct PART OF DEATH 04:43 Aries. Looking at aspects to VENUS/DEATH:

Aspects of Ven
Ven SSq Sun 1°03' S MALE

Ven Sxt Mar 1°11' A MALE

Ven Sxt Jup 2°59' A MALE

Ven 5 Sat 0°03' A MALE

Ven Cpl Ura 0°30' S MALE

Ven Sqr Plu 2°46' S MALE

Ven SSq Chi 0°48' A n/a

Ven Tri SNo 3°58' A n/a

Ven Sqr Vx 3°34' S n/a

By preponderance of the astrological evidence, the perp is MALE.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks so much Soul. Glad my feeling is right on.

What's your take on Jersey's Indian forest?

Thanks,
Soulscape[/COLOR][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

First of all, I have not been on the streets in MANY years. But I have never seen a SO work with someone else unless it is a kidnapping for ransom, debt, etc. Not saying it has never happened, I just have never seen it. I'm with a lot of others on certain feelings. (Keep in mind I could be 100% wrong). I believe the tracks are connected somehow but I don't believe he would hop a train unless LE was in hot pursuit. In my state, they travel 35 mph in city limits and 50- 65 mph in the country. I can't see a pervert spending time digging when there is all that water around. But, it would need to be a place that is not shallow, not a lot of fishing there, and remote. I have a few other thoughts but I have this 2 yo little girl that I have to tend to right now. Be back later. You guys are doing GREAT. Keep up the "Whats If's"

This reminds me of a George Lopez show (we watch this every night on Nick) in which his mother "clocks" all of her friends/coworkers in for work. Did RC have to "clock" in? Did his boss "see" him at work the whole time he was there? Can coworkers verify his arrival and departure time? Does RC even work directly with somebody at work, or is he off in the field so to speak? I'm really bot thinking RC is the perp, but don't want to rule him out. I'd like to make things concrete so as to "eliminate" people from our radar. Is that even possible with the stench that permeates this entire area? OMGosh, it's sickening.

Based on the interaspects involved in Haleigh's chart, Ronald's chart and the 911 Call, it's not RC, Jersey.

Trust me on that one...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Maybe I just don't like the guy, JerseyGirl, and that is clouding my objectivity! We try hard, but sometimes it is very difficult to keep our personal feelings out of it.

This is why working together is so important. If one of us astro-sleuth's feeling get in the way of objectivity, the others can keep us on track.

Right now, Sapp is at the top of our list, but we must check the others out to do our job properly.

Gonna take a break and watch Geraldo be theatrical!

First of all, I have not been on the streets in MANY years. But I have never seen a SO work with someone else unless it is a kidnapping for ransom, debt, etc. Not saying it has never happened, I just have never seen it. I'm with a lot of others on certain feelings. (Keep in mind I could be 100% wrong). I believe the tracks are connected somehow but I don't believe he would hop a train unless LE was in hot pursuit. In my state, they travel 35 mph in city limits and 50- 65 mph in the country. I can't see a pervert spending time digging when there is all that water around. But, it would need to be a place that is not shallow, not a lot of fishing there, and remote. I have a few other thoughts but I have this 2 yo little girl that I have to tend to right now. Be back later. You guys are doing GREAT. Keep up the "Whats If's"

Bold by me. You know, that was my first exact thought. Maybe my grandfather had more of an impact on me than I originally thought! He taught me all about hunches and instincts. He was a chief of police for many years, plus a veteran, so he was always playing devil's advocate when I was a kid...drove me crazy...so now I drive my kids crazy! I learned to be analytical and very observant, although sometimes it's a nuisance b/c I'd rather just enjoy life without all the questions, ya know? I'm thinking this forest could have something to do with it and I might not have even considered that if it wasn't for Soulscape mentioning HOPI. The work these Astros do is incredible. They have me hooked. I might not be as astute as these Astrologers with doing charts, but I can certainly entertain the fact that logic, instint, and common sense could combine with their charts to provide LE with some very plausible theories. Thanks for finding this site and becoming part of this thread. Ok, want to see this Geraldo show.

Based on the interaspects involved in Haleigh's chart, Ronald's chart and the 911 Call, it's not RC, Jersey.

Trust me on that one...

Thanks,
Soulscape

Maybe I just don't like the guy, JerseyGirl, and that is clouding my objectivity! We try hard, but sometimes it is very difficult to keep our personal feelings out of it.

This is why working together is so important. If one of us astro-sleuth's feeling get in the way of objectivity, the others can keep us on track.

Right now, Sapp is at the top of our list, but we must check the others out to do our job properly.

Gonna take a break and watch Geraldo be theatrical!

Personally, I think Sapp could very well have something to do with Haleigh's abduction and demise. Maybe it's somebody else, but we'll all figure it out, I'm sure. I really don't think it's RC and I'm worried that Geraldo's show and obvious picture could cloud this investigation.

Just makes me wonder if some of these SO's did some "time" together, seems that people that have a common interest end up finding each other somehow. That area does permeate with a heavy feeling of vice. Ron may get defensive but he has to realize he will be under the microscope and what he did "yesterday" will effect "tomorrow".

Personally, I think Sapp could very well have something to do with Haleigh's abduction and demise. Maybe it's somebody else, but we'll all figure it out, I'm sure. I really don't think it's RC and I'm worried that Geraldo's show and obvious picture could cloud this investigation.

Jersey,

You don't have to go into any detail and maybe this has been answered and I didn't see it but has anyone run a chart on Haleigh's mother?

Jersey,

You don't have to go into any detail and maybe this has been answered and I didn't see it but has anyone run a chart on Haleigh's mother?

I don't remember...and I know what you're getting at...at least I think I know. Let me go check.

Good thinking, White Hawk. Goes to motive, right?

Motive such as she has a couple of kids now, she is paying child support on Haleigh, RC has a YOUNG girlfriend, plus a ton of other things I could think of. What I kept seeing was her crying, sniffling and wiping hers eyes but I never was any tears. (Might have missed something) She will not look into any one's eyes but that could be a self esteem problem. They both has past drug problems but I think RC is used to trying to get sympathy and can work the system better. (Not saying he is guilty of anything to do with Haleigh. He is just a better actor!)

Jersey,

I don't remember...and I know what you're getting at...at least I think I know. Let me go check.

As you may suspect, Crystal Sheffield's chart is disturbingly dysfunctional. (Elsa P. of elsaelsa.com would call it a Trainwreck.) That notwithstanding, I do not believe Crystal was directly involved with the disappearance of her daughter and I am not going to dissect her chart on this Thread because she has not, at this time, been named a person of interest or a suspect.

Should that change, I'll reconsider.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics