Forgotten Reports about Long Island Human Remains Found

More dog remains in plastic bags found: http://pix11.com/2016/03/29/authorities-investigate-dog-remains-found-in-wooded-area-on-long-island/

Remember, the mutilated pitbulls were dumped at North and Wading River, which is the exact same location as Feb 12 John Doe. I think the LISK is dumping animal remains just like he does humans. But why? There can't be too many possibilities. I feel like we can figure this out, why the animals?

I can't deal with animal cruelty ***** so this is probably the first and last comment I'll ever make on this topic here, but it's probably linked to dog fighting, even if they aren't all pitbulls. Other types of dogs are used to "train" fighters.
And that's the last I plan on thinking about this potential link to the killer. :(

Marble, I hate animal abusers too. Did you hear about the SO CALLED CABBIE who was shot in the head in Queens? HARD WORKING family man? A described ANIMAL LOVER by his neighbors? SERIOUSLY, where do they get this stuff? KARMA.

July 2010: More bones discovered along beaches in western Southampton Town
"The first discovery came on the morning of Wednesday, June 30, when a beachgoer found a large portion of a spine washed up between the Ponquogue Beach pavilion and Road I in Hampton Bays shortly before 11 a.m. that day, according to Southampton Town Police. Town Police Detective Tim Wilson said beachgoers alerted lifeguards about the spine—which he said could be human or animal—and the lifeguards called a Southampton Town bay constable, who in turn notified police.

Then came a slew of similar discoveries in Westhampton Beach. Last Thursday, July 1, patrons and staff of beaches in the village stumbled across a human jawbone with its teeth mostly intact, a curved bone that appeared to be a rib, a 14-inch bone, two 12-inch bones and an 8-inch bone, according to Westhampton Beach Village Police Detective Ed Hamor. The remains were found in the sand at a number of Dune Road beaches, including Lashley Beach, La Ronde Beach Club, Swordfish Beach Club and Quantuck Beach Club, Det. Hamor said.

Tim Carbone, the manager of Swordfish Beach Club, said staff members approached him with three bones that were found in the vicinity of his club last week—the first such case that he was aware of. “One was a tibia,” he said. “It was like, ‘Whoa, this looks like a tibia.’”

On Friday afternoon, two more bones were found by lifeguards at La Ronde Beach Club: a straight bone approximately 9 inches long, and a smaller one alongside it, Det. Hamor said.

Also last Thursday, July 1, a beachgoer in East Quogue came upon a long straight bone at a beach on Dune Road, near Triton Lane, that appeared to be a femur, according to Town Police Detective Sergeant Randy Hintze. That patron took the bone home before notifying authorities, Det. Sgt. Hintze said.

Finally, on Monday afternoon, a Southampton Town Parks and Recreation Department worker reported finding several unspecified bones washed up near Road H in Hampton Bays, near the western edge of Shinnecock Inlet, Det. Sgt. Hintze said. He could offer no further information about that discovery on Tuesday."

http://www.27east.com/news/article....red-along-beaches-in-western-Southampton-Town

NEW 2015: Isn't North Sea where Bittrolff's victim was dumped?

A construction company discovered a human skull at an abandoned property on David Whites Lane in North Sea on Thursday, October 15.

According to Suffolk County Homicide detectives, the house had been abandoned for two years.

“The construction company came in and clears the house and found remains,” Detective Lieutenant Kevin Beyrer said. “We are not even sure a crime was committed, and we don’t know the matter of death.”

Suffolk County Homicide could not say who the last owner was before the construction company came in to clear the property, but Southampton Town records show that Ruth A. Maddock had owned the property in 2013 and sold it for $900,000 to Eternity Non-correlated Guarantee Mgmt, LLC.

Currently, only pieces of the structure remain, along with dozens of empty cat food cans and scraps of metal.

http://www.27east.com/news/article....uman-Remains-Discovered-At-North-Sea-Property

Take a look at the map of where this bone was found. It sure looks like the OP dump site to me:
http://www.27east.com/news/article....other-bone-washes-ashore-in-Westhampton-Beach

Another bone washed ashore in Westhampton Beach this past weekend, several days after almost a dozen other bones were discovered on beaches throughout western Southampton Town.

At 9:40 a.m. on Saturday, July 10, a Westhampton Beach resident found a bone on the sand while walking on the ocean side of Dune Road, near the border of Quogue Village, according to Westhampton Beach Village Police.

NEW 2015: Isn't North Sea where Bittrolff's victim was dumped?

A construction company discovered a human skull at an abandoned property on David Whites Lane in North Sea on Thursday, October 15.

According to Suffolk County Homicide detectives, the house had been abandoned for two years.

“The construction company came in and clears the house and found remains,” Detective Lieutenant Kevin Beyrer said. “We are not even sure a crime was committed, and we don’t know the matter of death.”

Suffolk County Homicide could not say who the last owner was before the construction company came in to clear the property, but Southampton Town records show that Ruth A. Maddock had owned the property in 2013 and sold it for $900,000 to Eternity Non-correlated Guarantee Mgmt, LLC.

Currently, only pieces of the structure remain, along with dozens of empty cat food cans and scraps of metal.

http://www.27east.com/news/article....uman-Remains-Discovered-At-North-Sea-Property

This one I have read before......cant recall now..but someone close to Bittrolff was interested enough to post a link on their FB about it....seemed out of context with his regular FB postings...thats what made me take notice and to click on the link...

Does anyone know if Eve Brown was found with other unidentified remains? Emre should remember, i'm almost certain. The Eve Brown graveyard was at the Gateway Center Mall, pretty much across the street from Spring Creek Park where Karina Vetrano was just murdered

Now we are entering to Ripper territory. Three bodies found int he landill that became the gateway mall. This male: left kidney, section of small intestines both listed as missing in autopsy report, unclear whether these were missing antemortem or postmortem

I'm sure Mr. Anderson will find this interesting!
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10242

Interesting.
I'd think he'd have been watched kind of closely in the ensuing years. He lives in Nassau County about 25 miles from Gilgo Beach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back