Found Deceased - Michaela "Mickey" Schunick, 21, 7 August, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been a able to log on to WS through my phone that past couple of days for some strange reason. The iPad was taken over by my kiddos and was only able to check in this morning...only to see this news. Wow! Very surprised, sad and relieved that they found Mickey. My heart goes out to those nearest to her. She can truly rest in peace.

Of course it's Mickey. From The Independant:

The body was found in a grave near what sources say is a family cemetery on La. Hwy. 10 in rural Evangeline Parish between Reddell and Oakdale. “As far as the depth of the grave, it was fairly deep,” says Mouton. “They didn’t give me a measurement, though. But it, she, the body was beneath the surface,” he says, but then reiterates “we can’t confirm if it was male or female at this time. Again, though, we believe strongly that, you know, at the end of this we will get the confirmation that it is Mickey. But again, we have to wait for the experts.”

http://www.theind.com/news/11143-lpd-feel-strongly-body-is-shunicks

RIP Sweet Angel

The post says at Parc Lafayette at 9pm tonight, made by a friend of hers, not Charlene, being called a memorial.

Thank you. Is that info pretty new - as in, does it look like that that is going to be the plan?

Dear Mickey, You touched so many lives and brought so many people together. What a wonderful community you lived in while here. You must be so proud!

Fly with the Angels sweet, beautiful girl!

My prayers are with the Shunick family and Mickey's friends at this time....

wm

It was posted yesterday...nothing more on it so far.

I suppose that the family will wait for confirmation before having a public vigil/memorial. If someone here would keep and eye on Facebook for the rest of us locals, it would be great.... :)

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

No One Gave Up On Finding You.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

RIP Mickey

I've been another lurker from the beginning. I've read all posts while praying Mickey would be found. I learned yesterday from an insider of what they think happened the night of the 19th. Mickey was hit by the truck and either was knocked out at that time or soon after by BSL then she was placed in his backseat. Along the way she became conscious and retrieved her box cutter and attempted to take control of BSL. They say if the weapon were just a little longer she would have killed BSL.

Mickey you have touched my life so much!!!

Also yes women ID's were found in BSL home including other missing women and Lisa Pate's.

I've been another lurker from the beginning. I've read all posts while praying Mickey would be found. I learned yesterday from an insider of what they think happened the night of the 19th. Mickey was hit by the truck and either was knocked out at that time or soon after by BSL then she was placed in his backseat. Along the way she became conscious and retrieved her box cutter and attempted to take control of BSL. They say if the weapon were just a little longer she would have killed BSL.

Mickey you have touched my life so much!!!

Also yes women ID's were found in BSL home including other missing women and Lisa Pate's.

How could anyone know what happened inside his truck, unless you are talking about a confession by BL? Is that what you are referring to?

Wow. Guess BSL did lead them to her..

I am thankful that at least BSL wasn't like some killers, who purposely withhold the location of their victims just to retain a sick sense of power. At least he led them to Mickey. Sure, he likely did it to save himself. I hope if he has killed anyone else who is still missing, he will just make a clean breast of it and give the families their loved ones back.

I also know that God can change even the hardest hearts and so I hope that BSL will at some point look in the mirror and come to have true regret for the pain he has caused, and give the family a sincere apology. Not likely, but a heartfelt apology at some point, sincerely delivered, would give at least a small measure of comfort.

I just read something interesting on another forum. A poster there (dawnkey) suggested that when BSL said "They're doing it to me again", rather than meaning he was being wrongfully accused, he was implying demonic forces (or maybe voices in his head?) were making him act out again.

I saw that too, and found it very thought-provoking.

Some days i have had to skim to catch up. I have read 2 posts indicating there were photos of BSL smeared in blood. Has that been confirmed or rumor? Did i miss something :waitasec:

How could anyone know what happened inside his truck, unless you are talking about a confession by BL? Is that what you are referring to?

Remember, we still don't know what's on that surveillance video from The Advertiser...

Does that mean he went with them to show them exactly where the body was?

I am pretty sure he did at this point. The location where the body was found appears to be desolate. There are plenty of private cemetery's around here...hell some tombs are even in some cane fields! For LE to know where to look he would have had to shown them or given exact location.

Remember, we still don't know what's on that surveillance video from The Advertiser...

Well I can't imagine it shows her regaining consciousness. And showing the length of any box cuter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLawliet0