Found: Missing Cord, Duct Tape!

I have asked this on another thread, but received no response. Did the BPD or FBI go through all the gifts that we packed into the Ramsey Jeep for their Michigan trip? This would be a possible way of removing these items from the house.

Does anyone remember reading about the cigar box? I cannot recall right now where I read it. I'm thinking it was in the police interview with JR. Something about an investigator showing him a picture of basement and asking him about cigar boxes and JR says he remembers one brand but not the other. Anyone remember reading that or did I dream it?

Yes I remember them questioning John about the cigar box. I think it was the 1998 police interview.

I think I found it....I'll try and post a link here...

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-cigar-box.htm

Some of us think it's OK to get the truth out and we think that is what Chief Kolar was trying to do.

I think it's okay also but we have to remember that he wrote a book based on his theory. It is in his best interest to further that theory. That's all I'm saying. I the Kolar has valid information but I take it with a grain of salt just like do with whatever the Ramsey,s have said.

I have asked this on another thread, but received no response. Did the BPD or FBI go through all the gifts that we packed into the Ramsey Jeep for their Michigan trip? This would be a possible way of removing these items from the house.

Good question. I don't think I've ever heard the answer. If I remember correctly, Ron Walker, the FBI agent, said that as soon as Jonbener's body was found they bowed out of the investigation. Ron Walker said they offered their services anyway and BPD declined

Good question. I don't think I've ever heard the answer. If I remember correctly, Ron Walker, the FBI agent, said that as soon as Jonbener's body was found they bowed out of the investigation. Ron Walker said they offered their services anyway and BPD declined

Right. I just don't remember those items being referenced on any search warrants. It has always bothered me, that if the Ramsey's did this, where would those items have gone. I read about the presents packed in the car, in the John Douglas book "Cases that Haunt Us". I wonder if that is accurate. I know John Ramsey's story is that he took some presents out to the airplane on Christmas day.

I only noticed this recently:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tape Dispenser.jpg
    Tape Dispenser.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 941
  • Tape Dispenser (Enlargement).jpg
    Tape Dispenser (Enlargement).jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 904
http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-duct-tape.htm

Steve Thomas questioning Patsy Ramsey

ST: Let me show you a couple of things. Patsy, does this look like duct tape that you've ever owned or used or had in the home.

PR: Um, no

ST: Do you recall ever having any duct tape or multi-purpose tape
like that in the home.

Bold type above BBM. There is a lot more concerning the tape at the above link.
ST: Let me show you a couple of tings. Patsy, does this look like duct tape that you’ve ever owned or used or had in the home.
ST: Do you recall ever having any duct tape or multi-purpose tape like that in the home.
PR: No.

Hmmmm... I wonder then what she used for the tape shown on these boxes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• NE Nov 1 2010 crop.jpg
    NE Nov 1 2010 crop.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 659
http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/at...rt-accusing-burke-ramsey-of-killing-jonbenet/

re LW suit,

@29:42

?: Burke Ramsey ....
What is his reaction?

LW: Well I have talked to Burke
since it aired.....
I have no problems in saying that
Burke did not watch it.
Burke is not, I'm sure for reasons
that are his own and reasons that
were John and Patsys........

He knows what this is
he didn't watch it
and He knows now what he's got to do.
Doing nothing is not an
acceptable option.
And so he is going to file this
lawsuit. BUT
I knew this was going to happen
and I talked to Burke about it before
it happened.
So nobody saw this and decided on
Monday morning or Tuesday morning.
'Oh Gosh Let's file a lawsuit',
I knew it was coming.
I was still shocked that CBS would make
this kind of a mistake....

http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/at...rt-accusing-burke-ramsey-of-killing-jonbenet/

re LW suit,

@29:42

?: Burke Ramsey ....
What is his reaction?

LW: Well I have talked to Burke
since it aired.....
I have no problems in saying that
Burke did not watch it.
Burke is not, I'm sure for reasons
that are his own and reasons that
were John and Patsys........

He knows what this is
he didn't watch it
and He knows now what he's got to do.
Doing nothing is not an
acceptable option.
And so he is going to file this
lawsuit. BUT
I knew this was going to happen
and I talked to Burke about it before
it happened.
So nobody saw this and decided on
Monday morning or Tuesday morning.
'Oh Gosh Let's file a lawsuit',
I knew it was coming.
I was still shocked that CBS would make
this kind of a mistake....

BBM: I am still shocked LW would make the mistake of allowing BR to be on Dr. Phil...

Is it possible John got rid of some evidence on the morning of the 26th when he went "Missing"

When he was "missing" was just when he was out of Ardnt's sight. It was later decided that he did not leave the house.

That is a good catch. It does look like black tape. However, I have never seen duct tape used in a dispenser.
Looks to me like a sticky-tape dispenser with an empty roll of tape on it - no tape left.

ok wow! This is all pretty interesting! I have to believe Kolar wanted the truth out there. I don't think he just up and quit. I think he was forced out basically. It seems that way in all of my reading so far. He has had much more hands on experience that most people so if he wanted a specific item or thought to be brought out into the public eye, you'd have to read between the lines. Especially if it was some of the information that was kept secret. It's also possible the Grand Jury heard this evidence and it's one of the reasons they came to their conclusion. IF John DID throw evidence in a trashcan outside of the house then that seals the deal that he was involved in the cover up. I strongly believe that John was missing from eyesight for 1 1/2 hours and that's when the missing evidence disappeared. I also felt maybe it was either packed in suitcases or bags that the Ramsey's took with them when they left that day. Or very easily wrapped in the gifts in the vehicle.
WHY in the hell did John put gifts in his plane the morning she was missing???? Why was that even a priority? :gaah:
This family just keeps on shocking me!

When he was "missing" was just when he was out of Ardnt's sight. It was later decided that he did not leave the house.

If John did get rid of the cord and tape, he could have done so by hiding them on his body.

ok wow! This is all pretty interesting! I have to believe Kolar wanted the truth out there. I don't think he just up and quit. I think he was forced out basically. It seems that way in all of my reading so far. He has had much more hands on experience that most people so if he wanted a specific item or thought to be brought out into the public eye, you'd have to read between the lines. Especially if it was some of the information that was kept secret. It's also possible the Grand Jury heard this evidence and it's one of the reasons they came to their conclusion. IF John DID throw evidence in a trashcan outside of the house then that seals the deal that he was involved in the cover up. I strongly believe that John was missing from eyesight for 1 1/2 hours and that's when the missing evidence disappeared. I also felt maybe it was either packed in suitcases or bags that the Ramsey's took with them when they left that day. Or very easily wrapped in the gifts in the vehicle.
WHY in the hell did John put gifts in his plane the morning she was missing???? Why was that even a priority? :gaah:
This family just keeps on shocking me!

John was at the airport on 25 Dec, not 26 Dec.

John was at the airport on 25 Dec, not 26 Dec.

For PositiveLight's benefit:

John was heard to call his pilot to get the plane ready after JonBenet's body had been brought up from the basement. But he never actually went to the airport that day.

Ok maybe we all have rooms that are junky but really a house worth a million dollars that is that cluttered and trashy. The areas like the basement look like rooms that have not been cleaned or touched in years even though we know Patsty and Burke went down there periodically.

So, if the roll of duct tape and cord were hidden in that huge house with all that debris would the police have EVER found it? After all there were many police officers on the scene who checked the house and never found JBR's body.

Yes, they would have eventually found it, going through all of the stuff they removed from the house. Must have been about a warehouse full of stuff, but if the cord and duct tape had been in the house, they certainly would have eventually found it.

But it would have been very easy to get the panties, anything JonBenet was wiped with, and the cord (if there was any left) and duct tape out of the house that day, since the Ramseys were not searched before they left the house and left their little girl's cold corpse to continue to decompose under the Christmas tree...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back