Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they actually set the trash out after what happened earlier this week. I mean I would think I would have Lee take it home with him or maybe take to JB's office or something.

George and the webcam is behind like twenty to thirty minutes

Rut Roh...

Trash day. Is that trash-lifting blogger around? Looks like one bag - way less than last time.

Also, I think the billboard was parked that way to prevent the lights from shining in the master bedroom - on...off...on...off all night. So what did the light-meister do? Just moved a bit to the right of the Anthony's house and shine around it.

I can't believe they actually set the trash out after what happened earlier this week. I mean I would think I would have Lee take it home with him or maybe take to JB's office or something.

They probably all pooped in it.

George works...I believe. Unless he lost his job after this chaos?

I actually thought when I first looked in this morning, the bill board was attached to Georges car, and when he came out, and got in his car, he would be taking the bill board along with him- that was not the case as the bill board is not even attached to his vehicle!

i looked this morning on kidfinders web site and it explains that the moving billboard is to help until other media becomes involved, and it states "usually within a month". I take this to mean they loan the bill board out for a month until there is a media interest, and obviously this case has a huge media interest.

I actually thought when I first looked in this morning, the bill board was attached to Georges car, and when he came out, and got in his car, he would be taking the bill board along with him- that was not the case as the bill board is not even attached to his vehicle!

i looked this morning on kidfinders web site and it explains that the moving billboard is to help until other media becomes involved, and it states "usually within a month". I take this to mean they loan the bill board out for a month until there is a media interest, and obviously this case has a huge media interest.

I think they need to offer the billboard to some other family that desperately wants to find their child but are not getting any media attention.

But that little Chevy thing isn't big enough to pull that behemoth sign...I bet George nearly died when he saw what it did to his gas mileage.

By the way - I did a forum search on "parking lot" because I was trying to find the "informal" version of this thread. This is the one that came up for that search. I don't want to get in trouble for chit chat. Can anyone help?

Does anbody see it look like the pavement to the left of the driveway looks new for some reason?

I'm here, I see the garbage is out, I wonder if they booby-trapped it?

GM Summermood!

yes, it does look like new sidewalk to the left of the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517