Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we're a little more elevated than the past few days. Almost looks like a truck cam. I like this view better, we can see more. Hopefully they're getting a good view for the upcoming arrest!

The picture isn't as grainy as in the past few days either. Be the swaped out the camera and maybe we are on a truck. Truck 20's cam is black and has no video in the upper left corner.

Does anyone no if a MOD is here?
If you scroll down you will see a box Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread and you can see who is here. If you have a problem with a post there is a little triangle at top of every post. Press it, do a short explanation and send -- no one except mods see these reports.

Wow! Active day.

Cam 1 Some outside event, set up. Tables with black cloth.
Cam 2 Antonys house. Moble Sign back. Yellow Tape has been replaced on public grass area behind Moble Sign. Must have realized to do it late at night. I wouldn't touch that trash. Since they know it might be taken. Love the higher viewiwg!

Truck 19 Same place, different view as Cam 1
Truck 20 No Video
Truck 25 White

didn't they just have trash day? I bet someone is going to come along and grab that trash bag.

looks like they just adjusted the camera so we will see who comes to grab it.

mobilecam2-19.jpg

I dunno whose car that is. I don't think it is Lee.

That black car was parked parallel in the street blocking the A's driveway until at least 2a.m.
"Garbage Day" is likely 2 days a week as in most of our Central Florida neighborhoods.

That black car was parked parallel in the street blocking the A's driveway until at least 2a.m.
"Garbage Day" is likely 2 days a week as in most of our Central Florida neighborhoods.

Garbage day on the east side is Tuesday and Fridays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member