Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope my camera is frozen. they were saying earlier that they close down at night.

Seeing those bodyguards sitting there just makes me angrier....at the Anthony clan

Someone on another thread is saying baez is back. But I just have that old frozen screen with the body guards that went home already. Does anyone else see Baez there? Anyone else's cam working? I really think Fox shut it down so maybe that person is wrong.

I still have just the bodyguards as well :(

drats. I wonder how they know Baez is back???? Was it on the local news or something??

UGH! Finally when i get something other than a blank screen it is the still shot of the two guards that aren't even there! It figures, lol.

I know how you feel. I just got back on and checked the camera and seen the two security guards sitting there. I thought to myself how bored they must be to still be there. Only to find out they have left a while ago :waitasec:

omg GEORGE JUST JUMPED INTO CAR WITH BODY GUARDS TO GO TO THAT SMALL GRAVESITE AREA. ON WESH NEWS STILL DEVELOPING!

frozen webcam, folks

Wesh is reporting GA left with the bodyguards

ok i thought i was going nuts i kept refreshing

ok i thought i was going nuts i kept refreshing
No, you're not going nuts belleyes :) The image there may be there most of the night until the cam is activated................happens each evening, just at different times.

Does ANYONE have a pic of what is going on? Did George and the guards leave?

there's nothing up on the Wesh site yet to confirm....sorry

Are you surmising this or did you actually hear GA was going to the gravesite area?

Question of night cause I did not see that on the cam..

Do we know what all that ruckus was earlier with the cops..did GA leave with the first cop car we saw before the second one showed up to deal with the protesters???

Think its froze..

omg GEORGE JUST JUMPED INTO CAR WITH BODY GUARDS TO GO TO THAT SMALL GRAVESITE AREA. ON WESH NEWS STILL DEVELOPING!

Read in that other thread the gravsite thing turned out to be nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11