Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the anthonys are NOT going to be using this billboard as it is intended, it should be given back to the people that gave it to them so other childrens photos can be used on it. There antics and behavior keep Caylees photo in the press everyday. so there is no need for this to be sitting in front of there house everyday

the video of lee acting up today, is it on this thread or a different one, if so what is the title, thanks!

If the anthonys are NOT going to be using this billboard as it is intended, it should be given back to the people that gave it to them so other childrens photos can be used on it. There antics and behavior keep Caylees photo in the press everyday. so there is no need for this to be sitting in front of there house everyday

the video of lee acting up today, is it on this thread or a different one, if so what is the title, thanks!

I think it's on the "Police at the Anthony home" thread.....

Speaking of things being "stratigically" placed...Does anyone else notice that the poster in the front window (IMO) is KC's room and was placed to block the blaring spotlights so that she can get her beauty-sleep. It is much more "fashionable" to put the poster up than to say, cover the window with tin-foil....:rolleyes:

You are being too polite. I'd say Casey is hiding behind the search for her child.

WEB CAMERA
(Camera is not active all day. Click to enlarge.)

billboard moved? Good, maybe it can be put to real good use for another child. Not that Caylee missing isn't good. it's just a massive billboard won't do her any good sadly. :(

A red-haired young woman looks like she is being interviewed.
She has a small white dog in her arms but the light is too bright to make it out in this shot.
noidea.jpg

Webcam seems to be active again!
link please? The link I have is not showing anything but the picture its been showing all day which is of the guy with jeans in an office.

Now this is better, I'm tired of looking at that guys jeans. I see the anthony house again! after two days, yea! Looks like reporters are up bright and early.

Saw some reporters a few minutes ago, but I stll haven't figured out the screen shot thingy yet...

Theres already a protester out and about with her dog

I don't know if she's a protestor.
From watching the cam, it looked like she was out walking her dog and started chatting with the reporter. Then it looked like she was being interviewed, then they chatted and now it looks like she's being interviewed again.

Maybe she's just a neighbor they managed to talk into giving insight into what it is like to live there right now.

I don't know if she's a protestor.
From watching the cam, it looked like she was out walking her dog and started chatting with the reporter. Then it looked like she was being interviewed, then they chatted and now it looks like she's being interviewed again.

Maybe she's just a neighbor they managed to talk into giving insight into what it is like to live there right now.

Nope just saw her on the news, she's there to protest, and if Lee takes her sign away, she has a whole stack of poster board to make more.

here's the link to fox news live in the morning:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/livemornings.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members