GUILTY France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, including Bataclan concert hall, 13 Nov 2015 *arrest* #4

Brussels police hunt fleeing gunman in Paris probe
BRUSSELS

Armed Belgian police locked down a section of Brussels on Tuesday as they hunted a fleeing gunman who wounded an officer during a raid linked to the investigation of November's Islamist attacks in Paris.

Police told residents to stay indoors and a primary school close to the scene of the shooting was in lockdown, residents said. Local media said that a second officer was also wounded and that there was possibly more than one fugitive.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-belgium-security-shots-idUSKCN0WH1U7?utm_source=twitter

[video=twitter;709763491025043456]https://twitter.com/UmbertoBacchi/status/709763491025043456[/video]

Umberto Bacchi ‏@UmbertoBacchi 3m3 minutes ago
#Belgium @lalibrebe reports one of the policemen injured is in serious conditions with gun wounds to the head. #Brussels

[video=twitter;709763491025043456]https://twitter.com/UmbertoBacchi/status/709763491025043456[/video]

Umberto Bacchi ‏@UmbertoBacchi 3m3 minutes ago
#Belgium @lalibrebe reports one of the policemen injured is in serious conditions with gun wounds to the head. #Brussels
Sky News reporting that there could be a possibility of more gun men on the loose as The Forest is not far from the notorious Molenbeek. Where most of the Intel Came from regarding the Paris attackers. And it's growing Islamic following.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sky News reporting that there could be a possibility of more gun men on the loose as The Forest is not far from the notorious Molenbeek. Where most of the Intel Came from regarding the Paris attackers. And it's growing Islamic following.

Sorry new fone. New app and not yet worked out how to share item specifically to a post in the right area. 😪
Technophobe 🤖

I am here but not in Brussels,this is actually in Vorst.I will post later.

I am here but not in Brussels,this is actually in Vorst.I will post later.
Thank you Cuffem.. look forward to yr posts. Please stay safe. As to all members of WS. [emoji615] [emoji102] [emoji123]

Reporting lite injuries.This was a joint raid with France and Belgium and speculating on it being Abselaben(spelling).Polite was fired upon when arriving.2 men ran on foot and 2 are held up inside.Will get you a link later,promise.
I just read cnn says 1 on foot and1 held up.I got my info from deredac tie.be
Vrt news
UPDATE says 1 held up.

One suspect dead and unspecific number on the run.according to deredac tie.be

BELGIAN POLICE HUNT AT LEAST ONE GUNMAN AFTER BRUSSELS ANTI-TERRORIST RAID

The Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-hunt-gunman-after-brussels-anti-terror-raid

The shootout happened as a joint team of Belgian and French police arrived to search an address as part of the investigation into the Paris attacks of 13 November which killed 130 people.

“Two individuals apparently barricaded themselves inside a home,” Forest mayor Marc-Jean Ghyssels told local media. It was not immediately clear if the two people escaped, or whether police were searching for more people.

A correspondent for France Info radio said locals in Forest had described hearing an exchange of gunfire that latest several minutes. It was not clear what type of firearm was used.

The French interior minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, confirmed that a team of Belgian and French police had come “under fire, apparently from assault weapons.”

(...)

One of the prime suspects connected to the Paris attacks, 26-year-old French national Salah Abdeslam — who lived and grew up in Brussels — has been on the run since November. He left Paris in the hours after the attacks, shortly after his brother had blown himself up as part of the terrorist assault. Belgian public broadcaster RTBF said that, according to French police sources, Abdeslam had not been the target of Tuesday’s raid.

Since mid-November, 11 people have been arrested and charged in Belgium in connection with the killings and eight are still in detention.

BBM

3034.jpg

I'd guess there'd be more than one. Thing is they'd probably split up. Using burners to keep in touch. I hope one of them (either dead or held up) is the ringleader of Paris attacks. The one who evaded capture n headed back into Belgium that night. Held up would be good. Love to interrogate that poor excuse for a human.

ONE TERRORIST SHOT DEAD IN VORST

FlandersNews.be
http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2601845

It's unclear who was being targeted in this raid. A number of key figures including chief suspect Salah Abdeslam linked to the Paris attacks are still being tracked down, but police had not anticipated resistance when they went to search the house. Police were armed and wearing bullet-proof jackets.

In the course of the evening Eric Van Der Sypt of the Brussels prosecutor's office confirmed that the suspect shot dead was not Salah Abdeslam. Nobody else was found in the house that was thoroughly searched.

BBM

CNN is reporting Vorst as forest.geez!
Must be auto correct.

ONE TERRORIST SHOT DEAD IN VORST

FlandersNews.be
http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/News/1.2601845

It's unclear who was being targeted in this raid. A number of key figures including chief suspect Salah Abdeslam linked to the Paris attacks are still being tracked down, but police had not anticipated resistance when they went to search the house. Police were armed and wearing bullet-proof jackets.

In the course of the evening Eric Van Der Sypt of the Brussels prosecutor's office confirmed that the suspect shot dead was not Salah Abdeslam. Nobody else was found in the house that was thoroughly searched.

BBM

Thanks for posting this been trying and having issues with it.

CNN is reporting Vorst as forest.geez!
Must be auto correct.

Forest is the French name. But they do not pronounce it like the English do. :)

You sure know how to travel, Cuffem! when will life ever return to normal?

Telegraph Liveblog
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...t-at-during-raid-linked-to-Paris-attacks.html

One terror suspect has been killed "Kalashnikov by his side" and an armed standoff is reportedly underway with a second after a shootout with Belgian and French police in Brussels.

Four officers were injured, one reportedly seriously, after coming under fire during a joint anti-terror operation linked to the investigation of November's Islamist attacks in Paris.

At least one suspect escaped onto the roof, according to local media reports, while at least one remained inside the building.

One was holed up inside the house where the gunfire erupted and was armed with at least one automatic weapon. The suspect, reportedly of joint Belgian and Moroccan nationality, was later pronounced dead. "A body was found during the search of the house in rue de Dries," said Mr Van Der Sypt. According to BFMTV, the tenant of the flat was involved in the logistics of the Paris attacks.

Meanwhile, another suspect has been surrounded in a piece of waste ground nearby, according to Le Soir, the Belgian daily.

BBM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back