France - Mother & four children slain, buried in Nantes garden, 5 April 2011

Was the mistress’ whereabouts ever determined? Did she come out of hiding sometime in the last 13 years? And what about that other woman that they talked about who was missing?
Before his disappearance, Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès tried to reconnect with several of his former girlfriends. For almost two years, the French LE searched for a German woman, Claudia. She was interviewed by investigators on April 16, 2013, but her testimony "added nothing to the case", according to the public prosecutor. A year before the crime case, XDDL sent a letter to one of his mistresses, Catherine. Then, he had borrowed 50,000 Euros from Catherine. Of course, he didn't pay back and later, she sent a bailiff to collect the money, and the bailiff arrived at the family home almost as XDDL was leaving. He found the door locked.
The Colette D affair is a French criminal case in which a woman, aged 50, was killed on April 14, 2011 in Lorgues, Var. Coincidentally, she was killed on the same day as XDDL's last night in a hotel in the area. But CD was killed by her ex-sister-in-law SF.

Thank you for this updated information. From what I recall, the mistress that he had borrowed the money from supposedly went into hiding.

And from the information that you wrote, it says that he wrote a letter to his mistress a year before he went missing. Why is that important? Is that when he borrowed the €50,000 that she wanted paid back?

Like others have suggested, it seems like he is having help from someone.

Thank you for this updated information. From what I recall, the mistress that he had borrowed the money from supposedly went into hiding.

And from the information that you wrote, it says that he wrote a letter to his mistress a year before he went missing. Why is that important? Is that when he borrowed the €50,000 that she wanted paid back?

Like others have suggested, it seems like he is having help from someone.
It's not important for me at all. I replied to you. The existence of this letter is useful to suicide advocates, since he would have told her, a year earlier, that he wanted to end his life. Surely to get money from her. (People have never seen this letter). This need for money has to be seen in the context of XDDL's projects, not a depressed mood.

The sister and brother-in-law of Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès, who have published a book at Harper Collins and are featured in all the media in France, it's causing quite a stir here. « Xavier, mon frère, présumé innocent » "Xavier, my brother, presumed innocent".

The sister and brother-in-law of Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès, who have published a book at Harper Collins and are featured in all the media in France, it's causing quite a stir here. « Xavier, mon frère, présumé innocent » "Xavier, my brother, presumed innocent".

We can all agree with Christine DDL that her brother is presumed innocent, because he legally is, but that is where the agreement ends. I have been reading a bit about the book and the claims of Christine.... how deep must one be in denial to state that the family are still alive and

The discovery of the bodies of Agnès Dupont de Ligonnès and her four children, buried under the terrace of the family garden in Nantes, was "a set-up" according to Christine Dupont de Ligonnès.

Apparently, Christine DDL has gone down a rabbit hole where forensic examinations and DNA no longer matter, and she won't be coming back soon, if ever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back