GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

What happened to the driver of the green vehicle? Did they let him/her go and take the car only?

I have been wondering about this myself.
Also, I would like to know if investigators think they are still in the green car.

Surely there are helecopters all over the area...has the car not been spotted?

I have been wondering about this myself.
Also, I would like to know if investigators think they are still in the green car.

Surely there are helecopters all over the area...has the car not been spotted?
I was gonna say, well, it's pretty green during springtime, but unless there driving through a magic forest, helicopters should be able to see.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

When something like this happens, what agency is in charge?

Will the GBI be assisting Sheriff Sills?

When something like this happens, what agency is in charge?

Will the GBI be assisting Sheriff Sills?
GBI, FBI, and any other "I" they can find.... Nothing much only highway 16. It goes east to west across the state. My guess they are headed to hot lanta to hide out.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

GBI, FBI, and any other "I" they can find.... Nothing much only highway 16. It goes east to west across the state. My guess they are headed to hot lanta to hide out.

I am worried they are headed to Hotlanta too!!!!!

I have not found any news/updates since they broke into a home and changed clothes 5ish hours ago. I hope they have not gotten a car that le is not aware of, or broken into another home where innocent people are.

‘Our hearts are heavy’: Police search for two Georgia prison inmates they say killed two guards during escape
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-guards-during-escape/?utm_term=.88089950acd8

"Both inmates are*white men who records show had been held at Baldwin State Prison, a facility about 100 miles southeast of Atlanta, and they were being transported between Hancock State Prison and Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison. State officials said there were 31 other inmates on the prison bus."

So they carjacked the green car:
"After overpowering the guards at about 5:45 a.m., the inmates took the guards’ guns — .40 caliber Glock pistols — before carjacking a green 2004 Honda Civic and heading west toward Eatonton, Sills said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-guards-during-escape/?utm_term=.88089950acd8

(Murder, carjacking...robbery is next imo...they need food, shelter, money...)
Wow....31 stayed put. Good for them! There's 2 dummys in every bunch! This isn't going to go well.

I'm in South Carolina. The sun is slowly setting and dusk is approaching.
I dread the dark, as it will be creeping in on us all soon.

God please keep whom ever comes into contact with these guys safe. God please keep our law enforcement safe and godspeed!

JMO

man I hope they find these guys before anyone else gets hurt

Here's a simple map. Locations are approximate.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w7h1ttrigA617qjBFITMnpiGxxQ&usp=sharing

Since their last known location was in Madison (city), they could possibly be headed west to Atlanta from there, or, headed north toward Madison County (where Dubose is from). They could also continue on NW through Atlanta to head to middle Tennessee, where Rowe is from. Just some ideas.
(Hopefully they're not headed your way WideOpen!!)

Here's a simple map. Locations are approximate.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w7h1ttrigA617qjBFITMnpiGxxQ&usp=sharing

Since their last known location was in Madison (city), they could possibly be headed west to Atlanta from there, or, headed north toward Madison County (where Dubose is from). They could also continue on NW through Atlanta to head to middle Tennessee, where Rowe is from. Just some ideas.
(Hopefully they're not headed your way WideOpen!!)

Thanks!
From looking at the maps (Thank you for providing the detail markers) I think they will head north over the state line into the Chattahoochee or Nantahala forest.
I am so worried for any persons these guys will come across. It's terrifying. They have nothing to loose.
I sure hope Le is able to corner them in somehow and predict their likely behavior.

JMO

We are all nervous no matter where we live in the state of Georgia. I am sure they are on heightened alert in TN and SC or even Florida too. They could circle back, and come south into our area. Thank goodness all of our Sheriff Departments from all over the state are blasting their mug shot photos on their FB page and countless people have constantly been sharing it all day.

I remember another time 3 felons were on the run from SC iirc, and they came into our area (SW-GA) and shot at a police officer in one county, and then wounded another person trying to steal their vehicle. After that they came into our county, and killed a young married couple early that morning as they were getting ready to leave for work in their vehicle. They didn't stand a chance. They just walked up, and shot them both point blank in the head and then took their vehicle. I hope and pray this one will end much more peacefully with no one else getting hurt.

These guys have nothing to lose now. They could be anywhere by now, and I imagine they are aware that the vehicle description is out in the media so they will be looking to take another vehicle. I hope and pray they steal one that is unoccupied instead of having possible victims in it. I am worried about them taking hostages or worse if they decide to hide out and invades someone's home.

My heart aches for the two CO who have been so cruelly murdered today, and for their grieving families. Praying for the safety of all officers as they search for them.

We are all nervous no matter where we live in the state of Georgia. I am sure they are on heightened alert in TN and SC or even Florida too.

There have been Sheriff cars patrolling the area here. More so than normal. One asked me to let him know if I saw anything suspicious. Praying for the safety of everyone and hope the guys are found quickly!

There have been Sheriff cars patrolling the area here. More so than normal. One asked me to let him know if I saw anything suspicious. Praying for the safety of everyone and hope the guys are found quickly!

Stay alert.....stay prepared, A.
They will probably try to break into an old cabin or trailer home that appears deserted. They need water, food & sleep.

Lights on & stay safe!

i would like to know how long these two have been in the facility together..... and.. what prison did they come from? im in florida... don't know much about the Georgia prison system..... how many officers were on the bus?.... how many inmates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back