GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

There have been Sheriff cars patrolling the area here. More so than normal. One asked me to let him know if I saw anything suspicious. Praying for the safety of everyone and hope the guys are found quickly!

The same is happening here, Ambitioned. Rarely do we see the deputies patrolling in our subdivision, but today I have seen more come by than I have seen in several months. When typing this I just saw two more go by.

One of our grandson's is a Sgt with the Sheriff's office here, and he called tonight, and told us to make sure we set our security alarm, and have our firearms in our bedroom.

He said, they may not come into this area, but its always best to be prepared since their location remains unknown.

I think they have taken the back roads and are staying off of the interstate or high traffic roads. We live in a rural area with lots of woods surrounding our property so I will be unnerved until these two very dangerous criminals are caught. I pray there is no further bloodshed and this comes to a peaceful conclusion.

*...all these two have had is TIME and imaginations.... to get this plan together.... i can't believe they don't stay together .... on has a 20yrs sentence...and the other LIFE..... my years in corrections...in FLORIDA... we had 2 officers with weapons in transporting ... and 2 officers unarmed....I don't think they would have more ammo then is in the gun.... it would be locked up somewhere on the bus.... but whats in the guns could do enough harm.... PEOPLE.... we need to really get on our knees and PRAY.... this is happening so often these days....can i get a AMEN....

Only 2 officers, one was driving, and a total of 33 inmates including Tweedle-tat and Tweedle-dum.

ETA: In response to Joybell.

Stay alert.....stay prepared, A.
They will probably try to break into an old cabin or trailer home that appears deserted. They need water, food & sleep.

Lights on & stay safe!

I sure hope you are correct and I hope wherever they hide out it will be unoccupied. They may think they stand a better chance to get money for gas/food/water/another vehicle if they invade an occupied home and that possibility is terrifying to even think about.

One of our grandson's is a Sgt with the Sheriff's office here, and he called tonight, and told us to make sure we set our security alarm, and have our firearms in our bedroom.

Mine is cleaned and ready, just in case.

He said, they may not come into this area, but its always best to be prepared since their location remains unknown.

That's how I see it too. You just never know and it's better to be safe than sorry. I am in a rural area with woods as well.

Stay alert.....stay prepared, A.
They will probably try to break into an old cabin or trailer home that appears deserted. They need water, food & sleep.

Lights on & stay safe!

Great advice for everyone in these parts!

Stay safe!!

i just don't understand only having 33 inmates and only 2 officers.... and how ROWE was on outside work detail being a lifer.... if i was DUBOSE... I would be worried traveling with ROWE.... even though he does have lots of tats... do we know which one done the killing.... that's what i would like to know.... looking at DUBOSE facebook page... and investigating some of his family.... i see a heart in that one..... pls don't misunderstand that part.. i just don't know if he was in the place in his life where killing was in him.... could be so WRONG.... does anyone know which did the shooting ? and thanks for the help!

i just don't understand only having 33 inmates and only 2 officers.... and how ROWE was on outside work detail being a lifer.... if i was DUBOSE... I would be worried traveling with ROWE.... even though he does have lots of tats... do we know which one done the killing.... that's what i would like to know.... looking at DUBOSE facebook page... and investigating some of his family.... i see a heart in that one..... pls don't misunderstand that part.. i just don't know if he was in the place in his life where killing was in him.... could be so WRONG.... does anyone know which did the shooting ? and thanks for the help!

Only 2 officers because the inmates were riding in a "locked" cage on the bus. This was not a work detail, but a transport bus, taking them to another facility.

Heck if tat-boy was the brains behind the operation, he might have even taken the other guy as a hostage since he doesn't stick out as much (no apparent facial tats).

There were only two officers to guard 33 inmates because you (taxpayer) wanted it that way. If you wanted ten guards you would have voted to raise taxes.

There was no outdoor work detail. They were on a bus on the way to a reclassification center.

ok .... i feel better... not well about it...but better.... they were not on work detail.... they were being transported to another facility within the state of ga..... it was a transport bus....

The news just updated the tag number for the car they are believed th be in. They carjacked the car this morning. I wonder why le is correcting the tag number they gave to media this late...more than 12 hours.

Rbj6601 is the tag number.

Did they have assistance of some kind?
How did they get out of a locked transport cage?

Or they stole plates off of another car ... thus the updated tag # to look for.

From reading this article, I am going to assume that LE have watched the video of the 5:45am murder/escape and have determined that Dubose is the killer of the officers.
I say this because of the criminal and explainatory detail & comments by LE provided on Dubose.

https://www.ajc.com/news/sheriff-sa...officers-caught-video/H9XwtDU2gE7Mnu8AtRx4QN/

Dubose and Rowe, who have long histories of violent crimes, are considered dangerous and should not be approached, authorities said. According to a law enforcement alert, Dubose is in an Aryan prison gang known as the Ghostface Gangsters[...]Elbert sheriff’s Capt. Darren Scarborough said Dubose took $100 from an acquaintance at gunpoint and shot him in the hand.

“He’s off the chain,” Scarborough said. “He’s just a loose cannon. He’s well-known to us.” [...]“He’s very dangerous and he has nothing to lose and I think he will go down in a blaze of glory,” Scarborough said. “And that’s sad because some officer will have to answer for shooting him.”

For Rowe, there is a very brief description.

Read the article towards the end for the descriptions of their crimes, etc...
I could be wrong, it is just the vibe I got from the article with quotes from LE on Dubose.
JMO

Or they stole plates off of another car ... thus the updated tag # to look for.

Now that it is dark out they are probably on the move, just my guess.
Be safe all!

jmo

Oh my. Tuesday morning my DH, his friend and me were traveling to Tampa, Florida, and when we were in Sparta and Eatonton between 9.30 - 10am we noticed unusual and heavy activity at the courthouse in Sparta. Being curious we Googled the courthouse and to our horror found out about the escape and the two murdered Corrections officers.

The LE presence was very heavy all the way to Florida.
I pray these two animals are taken care of before morning.

"The men were reportedly seen in a Family Dollar store on Eatonton Road in Madison, Ga., where they also ransacked a house, stealing clothes and food."

https://www.ajc.com/news/sheriff-sa...officers-caught-video/H9XwtDU2gE7Mnu8AtRx4QN/

Not a new article, but new details I had not heard before. They've got food.

Alright, Family Dollar...

Is this the same Aryan Prison gang that Wes Hadsell was in? (Ghostface Gangsters?) Do they have a geographical base for prisoners who are out?

I'm not so sure this was planned...because they didn't have a vehicle waiting for them, and aren't those inmates from different prisons? (I could be wrong, need to go back and doublecheck, just getting in and really bummed they havent caught these guys yet. Worried...)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back